- 369

- Norway
I have been away from VR racing for quite some time, obviously, because when I undusted my headset to take the Littlebird for a quick spin at Vålerbana yesterday, I discovered that I cannot get VR running with CSP 0.3.0.
I have a Pimax Crystal Light, Pimax as OpenXR runtime, running OpenComposite and OpenVR in CM. Everything updated as it should.
With CSP 0.3.0p140 or p302, the game starts briefly, then just crashes and quits. With 0.2.11 everything works perfectly. Do I recall reading something about this here, or have I been dreaming again? I can't find any hard evidence that this should be a problem, but I want to check before I set heaven and hell in motion to try and get it working...
I have a Pimax Crystal Light, Pimax as OpenXR runtime, running OpenComposite and OpenVR in CM. Everything updated as it should.
With CSP 0.3.0p140 or p302, the game starts briefly, then just crashes and quits. With 0.2.11 everything works perfectly. Do I recall reading something about this here, or have I been dreaming again? I can't find any hard evidence that this should be a problem, but I want to check before I set heaven and hell in motion to try and get it working...
