Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,984 comments
  • 52,168,601 views
This CSP is a great update for VR.
Swapped out my 4xMSAA for DLSS Quality with the recommended version (K?) and it looks better and has a great bump in performance.
In ExtraFX I have everything turned off except for 'Use in VR'.
I also got Neural Rendering working at 72fps (only 1 pass which doesn't look amazing) by cutting resolution to 4000x2000 but the resolution drop is too big to use it unless someone can get eye tracking working.
 
This CSP is a great update for VR.
Swapped out my 4xMSAA for DLSS Quality with the recommended version (K?) and it looks better and has a great bump in performance.
In ExtraFX I have everything turned off except for 'Use in VR'.
I also got Neural Rendering working at 72fps (only 1 pass which doesn't look amazing) by cutting resolution to 4000x2000 but the resolution drop is too big to use it unless someone can get eye tracking working.
AC has been looking better than ever in the recent updates with VR and I don’t tend to play anything else days. Do I need to download anything else to try DLSS as will look to get it working tonight? Thanks
 
OK so when I rename or delete dwrite.dll in the ac root folder , it no longer crashes, and I can get into a session...
So it DOES have to do with CSP it seems.

But whatever older version I go to , it keeps crashing!?
Tried also DDU + NVIDIA clean install, SFC, reinstall VC+ runtimes,
running without Process Lasso, RTTS, Afterburner, Steam overlay
no dice,
I am running out of ideas...
THIS! I had the exact same issue, exactly the same. Bizarre really.
Also done the same things as you did in order to get this solved, Also completely reinstalled windows and all the remaining stuff.
Back in business for 1/2 now. Windows seems to do strange things momentarily (M$ Defender having issues with dwrite.dll or so?). Have you found a solution? If so, what did you do? VERY curious knowing as we have identical problem.
 
CSP issues, possible fix.

1. back up C:\Users\YOUR_USER\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension
2. delete eveything in C:\Users\YOUR_USER\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension
3. restart Assetto with latest CSP
this did the trick! Thx!!!!
 
This CSP is a great update for VR.
Swapped out my 4xMSAA for DLSS Quality with the recommended version (K?) and it looks better and has a great bump in performance.
In ExtraFX I have everything turned off except for 'Use in VR'.
I also got Neural Rendering working at 72fps (only 1 pass which doesn't look amazing) by cutting resolution to 4000x2000 but the resolution drop is too big to use it unless someone can get eye tracking working.

AC has been looking better than ever in the recent updates with VR and I don’t tend to play anything else days. Do I need to download anything else to try DLSS as will look to get it working tonight? Thanks
What CSP version are you using the #675
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back