Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 158,048 comments
  • 52,187,252 views
the 935 K4 is one of my dreamcar's
1791735387352.webp
 
Last edited:
shi
Lienz - Festival der Geschwindigkeit v1.0...
Guys, I'm having a "weird" issue with this track; it only works to me with original Kunos cars. As soon as I try to race with a non-vanilla car, the session loads but crashes a few seconds later, the system reports that an error log has been created and appears the race cancelled screen, but sometimes, after the error log notification, these other warnings screens pop up (with different cars and layouts)...


Captura de pantalla 2026-10-11 175447.webp


Captura de pantalla 2026-10-11 175605.webp


I don't know, it's all very random... and since no one else has mentioned having the same issue, it looks like I'm dealing with another "Assetto Corsa Charming Mystery™"

By the way, I'm on CM 0.8.2895.40668/245 and CSP 0.3.0-preview361 versions, in case it helps clarify matters...
 
Last edited:
Maybe someone has already posted about it, but I just wanted to point out that Fuzo's Renault Clio Cup 2024 has been updated to v1.1!

And wow, what a fantastic mod!

The updated physics, developed with feedback from a real Clio Cup driver, make this little car an absolute blast to drive.

Seriously, it's a masterpiece! If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend giving it a go! 🏁
 
Yes please, always thought Lienz would make more sense as a vintage track. Meant to experiment but we have so many other vintage goodies for AC already...

Have you managed to hide the modern kerbing?
1) open ext_config.ini

2) delete 1CURB? in section

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MESHES = VISROAD?,VISPIT?,1CURB?,1TARMAC?,1RMBL?

3) add the following lines at the end of file

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = RMBLZSTRIP01
SHADER = ksMultilayer
RESOURCE_0 = txDiffuse
RESOURCE_TEXTURE_0 = grass-b1.dds
RESOURCE_1 = txMask
RESOURCE_TEXTURE_1 = GRASSHV2_map.dds
RESOURCE_2 = txDetailR
RESOURCE_TEXTURE_2 = grvl.dds
RESOURCE_3 = txDetailG
RESOURCE_TEXTURE_3 = grass9.dds
RESOURCE_4 = txDetailB
RESOURCE_TEXTURE_4 = grass9.dds
RESOURCE_5 = txDetailA
RESOURCE_TEXTURE_5 = white-line.dds
FILL_MISSING_TEXTURES = 1
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0.24
PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0.1
PROP_... = ksSpecular, 0.1
PROP_... = ksSpecularEXP, 15
PROP_... = magicMult, 1
PROP_... = multB, 0.2
PROP_... = multG, 0.2
PROP_... = multR, 0.5

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = GRXSZDV01
SHADER = ksMultilayer
RESOURCE_0 = txDiffuse
RESOURCE_TEXTURE_0 = grass-b1.dds
RESOURCE_1 = txMask
RESOURCE_TEXTURE_1 = grass_mask.dds
RESOURCE_2 = txDetailR
RESOURCE_TEXTURE_2 = grass9.dds
RESOURCE_3 = txDetailG
RESOURCE_TEXTURE_3 = grass9.dds
RESOURCE_4 = txDetailB
RESOURCE_TEXTURE_4 = grass-detail18.dds
RESOURCE_5 = txDetailA
RESOURCE_TEXTURE_5 = white-line.dds
FILL_MISSING_TEXTURES = 1
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0.28
PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0.15
PROP_... = ksSpecular, 0.1
PROP_... = ksSpecularEXP, 15
PROP_... = magicMult, 1
PROP_... = multB, 0.2
PROP_... = multG, 0.2
PROP_... = multR, 0.5
 
Guys, I'm having a "weird" issue with this track; it only works to me with original Kunos cars. As soon as I try to race with a non-vanilla car, the session loads but crashes a few seconds later, the system reports that an error log has been created and appears the race cancelled screen, but sometimes, after the error log notification, these other warnings screens pop up (with different cars and layouts)...


View attachment 1570655

View attachment 1570656

I don't know, it's all very random... and since no one else has mentioned having the same issue, it looks like I'm dealing with another "Assetto Corsa Charming Mystery™"

By the way, I'm on CM 0.8.2895.40668/245 and CSP 0.3.0-preview361 versions, in case it helps clarify matters...
you're not the only one mate, i got the same problem
 
the 935 K4 is one of my dreamcar's
View attachment 1570657
Mine too. 935/78 Moby Dick was pretty crazy too.

And also the ultimate air cooled, rear wheel drive 450 hp 993 GT2 of course. No TC, no nothing 1200 kilograms, manual. Not a car for the beginners. They actually sold the street version for about 250K D-marks in 1996. Now worth around 2.5 million.

1791746404614.webp
 
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back