Thanks! (It's in their mega folder linked previously, of course, alongside an sfx update for the 570s).For those of you not on the Facebook Guerilla mods just put out a Saleen gt4 to go with the rest of the pack
And it looks great again....Thanks! (It's in their mega folder linked previously, of course, alongside an sfx update for the 570s).
What model is this in the screen cap?https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rinaldi-racing-88-gtwc-europe-2020.31422/ Rinaldi Racing 2020 now you can download in RD.![]()
Did you have any joy with this?Let me check if I can add Flip mirrors (edit: and rotate) to BLM Car
Have You the link?
What are your hardware specs? FM7 conversions are notorious resource hogs and very time consuming to optimise, but 20fps while hot-lapping seems incredibly low.
I can daytime race against ~8 low-poly cars at Maple Valley in VR at 45ASW (stock 980ti/6600k) but struggle to hot-lap without significant slowdown at Rio, Prague, and Lime Rock. Maple Valley is currently somewhere between these tracks and the more optimised FM7 tracks (Alps, Bathurst, Fujimi Kaido) for me. Better optimisation may come at Maple Valley if somebody wants to take it on.
What sort of performance are others getting at MV (and are you racing in 2D/VR, and what are your specs and race parameters)?
This may be a stupid question,but,is there a way to switch from manual to drive (auto) in game,for cars that in real life have this option (most paddle shift cars,or like the cayenne)?
The only way as far as I'm aware of to switch between auto and manual transmission on the fly in game is using the keyboard shortcuts (same for ABS and TCS for example) You can switch from Auto to manual by pressing CTRL+GHey, did you get what you are looking for? I only know of one option through Content Manager.
View attachment 899196
Did you have any joy with this?
Ferrari 488 GT3 from KunosWhat model is this in the screen cap?
it's great, can you share what values did you modify? I have some cars that have similar problems.
I can send you a pack of all my fonts when I'm back home later (unless someone else can do it sooner). Should solve your problem.
Here is my Fonts folder, there are a lot of them in there:
it would also require a digital instrumentation
I don't like it, I love it!!Do you like rust? This rusted to the ground, but it rides!
View attachment 899200
AssettoPedia TeamI don't like it, I love it!!
Link?
dashboard instrumentation. sorry my basic englishNot sure I understand what you mean here.
The only way as far as I'm aware of to switch between auto and manual transmission on the fly in game is using the keyboard shortcuts (same for ABS and TCS for example) You can switch from Auto to manual by pressing CTRL+G
Ah, that clears it up.I'm curious when you will notice that we leave these bugs in there just to annoy you.![]()
dashboard instrumentation. sorry my basic english
Do you like rust? This rusted to the ground, but it rides!
View attachment 899200