Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,092 comments
For the ones who doesn't know it the Hayabusa is a car that comes from a 1976 anime that i used to watch when i was a child
ken-falco.jpg

Last edited:
I mentioned to the creator on RD that having a limited boost feature, like KERS is applied in F1, would make this even more interesting and fun.

That fore-oriented cockpit, though. You're out there, right on top of the front wheels. With some refinement, it will be a fun alternative car to drive.

Now we just need this in AC to go along with it... (haven't seen it anywhere).

enb20111.jpg
Yes... somene should convert the mach 5 for AC too :D

Thanks
Just now I made it.

After checking, it was very bumpy
so when I make new road mesh, I think need to make new ai-line.
I put the ailine for testing in file.(wtcc)

I'm not used to ai line.
It may be better to creating by people who are used to making the line.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/81fd36dss2hjvqy/sonoma_road.7z/file

Thanks for this, it has improved it significantly and it's now enjoyably to drive with more stiffly sprung racing cars.
I just did a before-and-after test. Agree with GIBBONS, this is a wonderful update! Well done, jk0011! I can now enjoy racing on the track. Before this road mesh update, the bumps were a massive distraction.

Deep Forest Raceway for AC
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/deep-forest-raceway.32848/

Gave it a quick run. Two thumbs up for the quality of the track and surroundings.
I see some billboards, balloons and (extra) TV cams coming soon :cheers:

Or as an alternative a quick race in the video thread

:drool::bowdown:
Wow, that looks REALLY good from that video.
Looks and drives well. Hands down, this is the best Gran Turismo track that I've found. And it is the only GT track in my AC track list.

My feedback: I wouldn't mind a bit more ambient light sneaking into the tunnels.

I just saw this car as a free D/L. Can I post the link?

ciam.png
Ethically I dont think thats a good idea, the car was made by Dallara for charity. The nutters on cs.rin are trying to justify it saying no mods should be paymods but this is from the manufacturer, they have the license for this mod as they made the car, they made the model, the sound etc etc. If people want it they should pay.

SEARCH THIS MODEL CAR
No need to shout, lol. ;)
I'm still not sure I understand. Are you saying you have this new car and if we search for it we'll find it, or are you saying that you want this car and you also want us to find it for you?
Or maybe you're asking if anyone already has it and would they upload it for you?
I'm guessing it's the latter?

Who knows how to change driver models? I want to put helmetless drivers on road cars.

Change the driver model in driver3d.ini

You could, but if you care about online multiplayer that's going to cause problems with Checksum Failed errors. There is another way of doing it that works for online play as well, and allows helmets to be changed only for specific skins if you want.

I wrote a guide on how to this a while ago, which you can find here: How to change the driver model using CSP

You could, but if you care about online multiplayer that's going to cause problems with Checksum Failed errors. There is another way of doing it that works for online play as well, and allows helmets to be changed only for specific skins if you want.

I wrote a guide on how to this a while ago, which you can find here: How to change the driver model using CSP
Great guides on your site and a good intro to extended car config.

No need to shout, lol. ;)
I'm still not sure I understand. Are you saying you have this new car and if we search for it we'll find it, or are you saying that you want this car and you also want us to find it for you?
Or maybe you're asking if anyone already has it and would they upload it for you?
I'm guessing it's the latter?

I apologize for capitalizing, I’m looking for this Porsche model, and I’m not even sure it was ever made for AC

Great guides on your site and a good intro to extended car config.

Thanks! It's fantastic how CSP car configs allow tweaking or fixing many things in a way that is online-compatible, and opens up some really interesting possibilities when in comes to skinning, but it seems that very few people are aware of what is possible.

I've currently got a half finished guide on how I made this skin for the TCL Healey for a league race, as it generated so many questions!

Screenshot_tc_legends_austin_healey_3000_monaco_faux_72_7-3-120-23-11-20.jpg

Hopefully I'll have it finished soon, and more people will be able to take advantage of x4fab's amazing work on CSP. 👍

You cann find it on the rollovers.it in the older Endurance Pack. Quite an interesting sounding car.

Thanks. I'm making my very first sound mod, but after I hearing yours I'm ashamed of my version :lol:. Good job!

As someone said, Rollovers. Or if you want one that's scratch built and doesn't have copy/paste physics, I can recommend this: https://www.unitedracingdesign.net/product-page/ac-egt

Currently on sale and gives the Vantage some competition, remember to combine with this if you do get it: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...mes-brands-and-logos-in-launcher.3555/updates

Thank you!

Thanks! It's fantastic how CSP car configs allow tweaking or fixing many things in a way that is online-compatible, and opens up some really interesting possibilities when in comes to skinning, but it seems that very few people are aware of what is possible.

I've currently got a half finished guide on how I made this skin for the TCL Healey for a league race, as it generated so many questions!

View attachment 919083

Hopefully I'll have it finished soon, and more people will be able to take advantage of x4fab's amazing work on CSP. 👍

Awesome, I've bookmarked your site as what I've read so far is really useful. I'm looking forward to your skin guide as I understand a bit about using ext_config for skins but end up getting confused on certain things. You have a way of explaining things that are easy to understand so top job and thank you for doing these guides :bowdown: :cheers:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back