Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,788 comments
@norms @MrB00 any idea on how to make these wheels more reflective? polished? maybe even chromey? Trying to make the car pop a little more.

battlefox.jpg

[QUOTE = "Alex4646, post: 13120026, miembro: 312430"] [QUOTE = "Memo59, post: 13119178, membro: 309562"] https://sharemods.com/tg41fkplq90t/TCR_Hyundai_i30_n.rar.html
[ATTACH = full] 925649 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = full] 925650 [/ ATTACH]
Penso che quelle pelle siano del 2019. leggermente diverso da quelli elencati da Nico dal 2020.

Nico nel mio CM i numeri dei finestrini non sono visti e il colore delle auto ha una chiusura che opacizza i colori, forse potrebbe essere il mio CM. [/ PREVENTIVO]

Ciao volevo sapere DOVE POSSO SCARICARE QUESTE SKIN 2019 sono fantastiche. .. IL LINK https://sharemods.com/tg41fkplq90t/TCR_Hyundai_i30_n.rar.html fa scaricare una skin diversa
TKS [/ CITA]

Ups!!!
https://sharemods.com/lzlpfzlr7o59/Hyundai_i30_TCR_2019.rar.html

@norms @MrB00 any idea on how to make these wheels more reflective? polished? maybe even chromey? Trying to make the car pop a little more.

View attachment 925974

There's a couple of options here, but firstly try this. In the CM Showroom, select the wheel then click the 3 little dots to the right of the material. You can change the values that pop up:

Annotation 2020-06-01 012353.jpg

Best thing to do if you are not familiar with what any of those values is to load up a kunos car like the Alfa 4C above. Then copy the values from those wheels into your car. Give me a shout if you can't get anywhere with it.

View attachment 925974

I'm guessing here as i haven't done this myself but i reckon something like this...find the name of the wheels in CM showroom and then create an ext_config.ini with the following:

[Material_Metal_v2]
Materials = GT50_Ronal
Metalness = 0.4
BrightnessAdjustment = 0.2
LocalReflectionsSharpness = 1
Reflectance = 0.2

Play around with those figures..It's too late for me to start messing with this now but I'll try it out tomorrow and see what it changes if anything.

Alternatively do what @norms suggested as my way probably won't work lol

EDIT: I figured it out, never mind.

Have a question. I had to split the mirror objects because one was floating and now I can't get my mirrors back. I believe it's a syntax issue but I'm not 100 on what the protocol is.
upload_2020-5-31_23-3-6.png

And here's my mirrors.ini:
[MIRROR_0]
NAME=mirror
[MIRROR_1]
NAME=ext_mirrorr_SUB1
[MIRROR_2]
NAME=ext_mirrorl_SUB1
I just amended the word mirror to r and l, do I have to make separate subs?

Last edited:
Anyone have any ideas on where one should group a Lamborghini Sesto Elemento? I want to get it out of my one-make category.

(I also call my one-make category the Step graveyard, because it's where all the Kunos dupes and Step tuned versions end up.)

If anyone wants to try out the Kart and see how it's going, here it is. Still a WIP.
Lowered the super quick steering, fixed take off lag, made it more bouncy instead of stiff and rough driving, tyres hold heat, ai updated and a bunch of other things. Seeing as it's hard to get a kart right due to size and it not playing nice with AC sometimes, it's a LOT of trial and error with values.

This is the Kart 100 designed for kart tracks or really short tracks. If this one goes well then it would be fairly easy to apply to the rest of the pack.

Jtmz3k3

Huh. So this is where all my YouTube traffic came from.

Happy to help? Haha

@iRoush
You can also export the rim texture, from Content manager normally a DDS file then you can paint to what ever color you like in Photoshop.
ye.jpg

Yup I made my own mapping for the wheels, I figured out how to get reflections but it only works on dark wheels for some reason. I have black centers with silver outers and only the black has reflections no matter the setting.

Wow, really? I'm the one who's in the wrong here? Yeah this place is for asking questions but not asking for links constantly and why websites are down and not adding content. By the way I answered his question with a link to a website he can get the mods he wanted from and told him to use the search function in future so he doesn't have to keep asking unrelated questions. Is that really that bad?
My comments were more directed at this point.

no more asking for links please - that's not what this place is for.
He is not doing anything wrong and is on topic for the thread. Now, you can be nice and point out that we don't like links to paid mods, but you cannot tell him off for doing something that is perfectly fine.

My comments were more directed at this point.

He is not doing anything wrong and is on topic for the thread. Now, you can be nice and point out that we don't like links to paid mods, but you cannot tell him off for doing something that is perfectly fine.
I'm sorry @daan but You didn't follow the whole story since the beginning (and It's easy to understand) so, this member is not a "victim" of our puzzled and bad "feelings" and how we got this saturated thought.

The guy is often asking about avatars, dead links, dead mods, dead sites and He proves that there is absolutely not a single endeavour in his numerous requests so... You can keep this in your mind. ;)

Cheers. :cheers:

Anyone have any ideas on where one should group a Lamborghini Sesto Elemento? I want to get it out of my one-make category.

(I also call my one-make category the Step graveyard, because it's where all the Kunos dupes and Step tuned versions end up.)
I went down the pcars 2 route of catagories, since its not road legal and isnt in any series just throw it in a trackday or time attack category together with the zonda r, fxx k, abarth 595 and p1 gtr.

I'm sorry @daan but You didn't follow the whole story since the beginning (and It's easy to understand) so, this member is not a "victim" of our puzzled and bad "feelings" and how we got this saturated thought.

The guy is often asking about avatars, dead links, dead mods, dead sites and He proves that there is absolutely not a single endeavour in his numerous requests so... You can keep this in your mind. ;)

Cheers. :cheers:
I think you'll find I have and I know exactly what he asks for. If you find a user annoying that's where my point about ignoring them comes in. You don't even need to ignore them manually, the forum has an "ignore user" feature.

I personally advise you to try Irohazaka by Project kaido. Full versuion on his FB page inclused: one way narrow and tricky downhill and high speed uphill on a bit wider road. It costs smth around 5 usd, but worth each penny

I agree with @TonyBarracuda. I bought the full version as well. It's really worth it imo.

Teddie, you're going to want to click on the build number a bunch of times in CM to enable dev mode. That's where it starts. It's been so long since I've enable the ability to unpack data I've forgotten how but it'll come to me.
Click the number and don't stop. You'll know. :)

Haha, thanks Beezer215! That worked. I clicked it 53 times (jk, I didn't count). Felt like I unlocked an easter egg.

Gambarie is my local hillclimb track

Nice! I'll let you know how that track is from the pack I bought @JOCA

[EDIT] @JOCA, I just had a fun run on the Gambarie track. I can't vouch for the accuracy of the track, but wow, it is definitely well done. Great visuals and great little details. Maybe you can contact him and ask if you can just purchase the one track, since it's your local hillclimb. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if someone once made the Multimatic Ford Focus Daytona prototype?
https://multimaticmotorsports.com/technical-archive/2005-ford-focus-daytona-prototype/
I'm desperately looking for that car...

I checked my CM and I have this one @luschuetzky. But it's a paymod from a joint that I didn't find out until after the fact that they are sketchy. So the car might actually already be out there as a free download from the original author. But anyway, is this the car you're looking for?
upload_2020-6-1_8-18-18.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back