Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
For those that have played it, what is the general consensus on the accuracy of GT: SPORTS Willow Springs?

As the models have been exported and unpacked, I thought i'd do a comparison with my version, so took the mesh, and imported it into RTB.

There are several sections where it matches quite closely, which is good going! but also a few where the height of mine seems to be way off. Should I tweak my version to more closely match the mesh of the GT: SPORT version?

View attachment 946808
View attachment 946809
View attachment 946810

e.g camber and level are completely out here!

View attachment 946811

simple adjustment shows the top ▲ now looks more like the GT sport mesh below ▼

View attachment 946813
Whether it's real or not I don't know but what's not real is absolutely no road feel whatsoever in the Spurt version. As long as you can keep it from feeling like driving on a billiards table, I'd be happy. The track has bumps and lots of them. It's old sun baked asphalt.

Did anyone manage to grab the Subaru WRX STi 16' Time Attack 1.0 from Race Department before it got nuked?

117198191_340122980336938_3183662691782157344_o.jpg

AC is the new GTR2. It just won't die.

Agree, and GTR2 was the "default"... until AC.

Honestly, CM CSP/SOL + Pro/Am eSports (Covid lockdowns) = renewed life

But, if ACC was moddable... AC would go bye-bye. I love GT cars.. but I also love

open wheel
can-am
group C
hillclimb/time-attack

toss in:
rally
street
drift

Until a sim framework comes along that offers modding (rF2 was suppose to be it, but modding was super difficult), AC will be it for the next few years.
Honestly they should buy out Ilja and take him on as a main developer. They could release a v2.0 incorporating CM/CSP/SOL

Agree, and GTR2 was the "default"... until AC.

Honestly, CM CSP/SOL + Pro/Am eSports (Covid lockdowns) = renewed life

But, if ACC was moddable... AC would go bye-bye. I love GT cars.. but I also love

open wheel
can-am
group C
hillclimb/time-attack

toss in:
rally
street
drift

Until a sim framework comes along that offers modding (rF2 was suppose to be it, but modding was super difficult), AC will be it for the next few years.
Honestly they should buy out Ilja and take him on as a main developer. They could release a v2.0 incorporating CM/CSP/SOL
Yes agree. Modding bring variety and more importantly full fields of classes. I don't get the logic behind these new sims that offer 100 cars, but no more than 2 from the same class, if that. What good is a single gt4 car or 2 gte cars? You can hotlap, but that gets tired after a few months, if not weeks. And people know this. I'm currently all in on Michelin pilot challenge gt4s. Cause we have all the cars, all the liveries and all the tracks. And this makes it a 100x more immersive. And when you get bored, you go to another class, and there is no end. If there is no new mod released for AC, I have content available to keep me busy for years. And people know this and appreciate this.

They released a full content roster for PC3. If we put aside sim reality and concentrate on the content, 1 gt4 car, 2 gtes, a few more Prototypes, but then no LeMans and no Spa. WTF? What is going to keep people playing this for more than a few months? But maybe that's the goal. Nobody is making money off AC anymore, maybe a few developers, but this is nothing to write home about. So I don't believe we will ever see another open sim like AC in the future. It's not economically logical from the developers view. AC is still hurting sales of ACC and I highly doubt Kunos like it very much how popular AC still is.

Last edited:
Definitely something wrong on your end dude. Reached 244.8 km/h on Le Mans version without chicane and a little bit faster than 200 km/h on Blackwood track.

@AC Modder : One more time, a very well done update. Thanks a lot.

Indeed something wrong on my end which I never noticed before.
My Simshakerwheel software is interfering with the topspeed . Without Simshaker topspeed is 240Km/h on Yatabe.
Sorry for the hassle and thanks Unpierrot and AC modder for checking this out.

Edit: Uninstalling and installing latest software solved the problem!

Last edited:
I was under the impression that all real life tracks in GT Sport are laser scanned. Maybe someone will correct me. If that is the case, then i guess if you ask me, i am always for as much realism as possible.

Most are, you are correct, Willlow is definitely one of them.

View attachment 946744 View attachment 946745 View attachment 946746 View attachment 946747 View attachment 946748 View attachment 946749 View attachment 946750 View attachment 946751 View attachment 946752 View attachment 946753 View attachment 946754 View attachment 946755 View attachment 946756 View attachment 946757 View attachment 946759
This is our final 'fully confirmed' list of Guerilla Mods GT4 cars!

Alpine A110
Aston Martin Vantage
Audi R8
BMW M4
Chevrolet Camaro
Ford Mustang
Ginetta G55
KTM Xbow
McLaren 570s
Mercedes AMG
Panoz Avenzzano
Porsche Cayman
Saleen S1
Sin R1
Toyota Supra

Pictures shows current state but keep in mind some model parts will get replaced, uw maps fixed, texturing done properly ect. ect. but these are all cars wich will come to our pack! They will come in beta 0.5 version first before we will dial out every bug and detail for final pack release ;P
Can you please add LODs to your cars?
It's hard to do multiclass when youre at 20fps :)

View attachment 946848 Velos Mods Workshop
Release: Beta version of Porsche 911 (992) 4S Cabriolet 2019.
I have made this car a manual gearbox version.
If anyone wants to 'improve' on this car (emphasis on improve) they may do so as there are few items that could be made better.
The car will also be available on the website shortly.
Link here......
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2zueyaz8gtdpjii/porsche_4s_cabriolet.7z/file
you forgot,
The car requires 'driver_sunglasses...link below.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5ctg7hk5smp7tbq/filear

Tracks folder:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/drn2rpx8h1tvo

Mid-Ohio v2.0 - No change

Algarve v2.0 - New update
Reduced count of main objects from 2310 -> 1465
Made new tarmac patches a bit lighter.
Made the grass and the horizons a bit browner
Deleted double meshes of fence poles
I hope the track is a bit easier on your system now.

Auto24ring v1.8 - Updated
New cams by DaBAeda (thanks!)
Corrections of pit objects by unpierrot (thanks!)
Improved textures by Masscot implemented (thanks!)
Added water fx and added ground plane.
Reduced count of objects from 5531 to 1240 !!

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back