Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,767 comments
Clark International Speedway v0.95

This track is an original creation by Teddie Tapawan and is based on the real-life CIS race track in the Philippines.

Additional Credits and Thanks:
* Shared X-Packs by Tyrone and Gutbomb
* Grass textures by Mike08
* Multiple reference photos provided by members of the Assetto Corsa Philippines group on Facebook
* SPECIAL thanks to my son Brandon for modeling many of the objects in this track for me in Blender

(Please do not copy or modify without author's permission. Contact teddabod@funrealtournament to report bugs or to request track changes and/or features.)

Many updates to the track are planned for a future version release.

View attachment 960386

DOWNLOAD: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ted-clark-international-speedway.36198/

Thank you for another Philippines track @Teddie This track is right near Clark Air Force Base where I was stationed many many moons ago.
Look forward to more updates on the track.

take care,
Dave

It's a matter of taste really. :)

As far as I know there's no universal mod to make AC's trees better but it is possible to make a track skin that replaces the trees with better ones. I've made a ton of this kind of skins for tracks with ugly trees. But I think Kunos' default trees (like the ones at Branch Hatch) are easily good enough.
Yes may be...As you said...It s a matter of taste:cheers:

I don't get why some members write; 'Send you a PM/DM' 'Watch your PM'....

Is it to create something to the others not involved members?

I mean, it is so visible and obvious when we get a PM. Isn't it?
dru6.png

Last edited:
for the Napoli Guys and other modders that want to finish it, I will upload the latest tweak tommorow when i can make space on my Gdrive

-new invisible road mesh, SO MUCH BETTER! smooths out that horrific shuddering from the original.
- added 4 cars, 4 pits for now, but I still cant make the AI work worth ****, not my thing I guess, leave it to you guys.
- subtle grassfx as there is not a lot of grass in the desert.

dumped the other wip track completely and went scratch conversion this time, just adding the road mesh,

(the other scratch built new one I am building will use only new assets, I will not be working on this one again, but didnt want to leave it in that state.)

View attachment 960456

Hello @TheRealCeeBee Just a quick question on the track. Do we get the proper RED highlighted My pit stall when going to the pit area?

dru6.png

Just my 2 cents and 1/4 of the day.

Might be just old courtesy habits @Paulo Ribeiro but you are right that we also do get private message alarms that come to us as you indicate.

Hi Mike,
Great update - thanks!
Further to the collider tweak, the car also used a gated shifter by default, not paddles.
'Supports Shifter' was set to '1', it should be '0' in data/drivetrain.ini.
Code:
[GEARBOX]
SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=0        ; 1=Car supports shifter, 0=car supports only paddles

Dear Masscot, according to automobile catalog and zeperf, the BMW M2 competition is equipped with a manual gearbox GS645BZSHBS
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2018/2685290/bmw_m2_competition_6-speed.html
http://www.zeperfs.com/fiche7279-bmw-m2-competition.htm
Have a nice day

Guys, help please. Im trying to correct the porsche 993 gt2's gearbox and i don't know how to stretch the final drive, in the photo they look different but im trying to correct the one in the data so i don't half to come back for it and the ai can use the new gearbox as well. So what do number do i need to set it to because for some reason the top speed right now is 141mph, but i want to set to some where close to 178.

Thank you.
993-01.jpg

Any help on how to make a windscreen "rain ready"? Trying to update our Ferrari 550 GTS but no good result. Wiper animation is done though.

Dear Masscot, according to automobile catalog and zeperf, the BMW M2 competition is equipped with a manual gearbox GS645BZSHBS
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2018/2685290/bmw_m2_competition_6-speed.html
http://www.zeperfs.com/fiche7279-bmw-m2-competition.htm
Have a nice day
Oh...kay... but the driver is shifting with paddles in the car. I guess if you change the spec from paddles to a gated shifter then you should also change the shifting animation otherwise it'll look a bit daft when you're working through the gate and the driver is just sat there flicking his fingers.
;)
Hope you have a great day, not just a nice one. :)

for the Napoli Guys and other modders that want to finish it, I will upload the latest tweak tommorow when i can make space on my Gdrive

-new invisible road mesh, SO MUCH BETTER! smooths out that horrific shuddering from the original.
- added 4 cars, 4 pits for now, but I still cant make the AI work worth ****, not my thing I guess, leave it to you guys.
- subtle grassfx as there is not a lot of grass in the desert.

dumped the other wip track completely and went scratch conversion this time, just adding the road mesh,

(the other scratch built new one I am building will use only new assets, I will not be working on this one again, but didnt want to leave it in that state.)

View attachment 960456

Did you base this on the road layout map I put on here? I don't think it was 100% accurate - I just did my best with the bits we definitely know, and guesstimated the other bits based on other overlays and maps.

Guys, help please. Im trying to correct the porsche 993 gt2's gearbox and i don't know how to stretch the final drive, in the photo they look different but im trying to correct the one in the data so i don't half to come back for it and the ai can use the new gearbox as well. So what do number do i need to set it to because for some reason the top speed right now is 141mph, but i want to set to some where close to 178.

Thank you.
View attachment 960475

I used this the other day.
I like the bit where even he gets confused.

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1108398_learn-what-a-final-drive-ratio-is-and-how-it-affects-your-car#:~:text=The final drive ratio is,but a higher top speed.

Someone can tell me please If I can do better? Masscot this car drive like a crazy horse! I like so much its FFB with my old G27. Default Setup touched nothing, fuel at default too.

porsche991carrera_gts@bikernieki_oval 0:44:251

Remove .txt from the file.

Cheers
Tony

Attachments

• porsche991carrera_gts_bikernieki_oval_0_44_251.acreplay.txt
    519.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Hi! anyone know how to add rain to any circuit?

1st we look for the circuit / section to which we want to add the rain_fx 2nd we take the kn5 and open it with 3dsimed 3rd now we create a folder with the name extension in the root of the circuit folder and inside we will create an .ini file with the name ext_config and We will paste these lines: [RAIN_FX] PUDDLES_MATERIALS = (the puddles line is for surfaces where puddles or asphalt will form) SOAKING_MATERIALS = (the soaking line is for the surfaces that are going to be soaked like concrete walls) SMOOTH_MATERIALS = ( the smooth line is for smooth surfaces where the water flows as signs) ROUGH_MATERIALS = (the rough line is for rough surfaces where you cannot see the water slip) LINES_MATERIALS = () there are more lines but for now with this already you can have any circuit / section with rain_fx

About the BMW M2 Competition...
By continuing the investigations, I discovered the gearbox that Masscot talks about, here is the file that you must put in the data folder (remove the .txt suffix before and say yes to overwrite) to have a gearbox with paddles and 7 gears. My apologies Masscot, let me call you Sherlock :lol:

Attachments

• drivetrain.ini.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

dru6.png

I think is mostly to privately share unallowed contents

About the BMW M2 Competition...
By continuing the investigations, I discovered the gearbox that Masscot talks about, here is the file that you must put in the data folder (remove the .txt suffix before and say yes to overwrite) to have a gearbox with paddles and 7 gears. My apologies Masscot, let me call you Sherlock :lol:
Ah, I've just this minute found a good manual shifting animation if you wanted to do a 6-speed gated version.

driver3d file text should all be replaced with:
Code:
[MODEL]
NAME=driver_no_HANS
POSITION=0, 0, 0
[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=360
[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=350
STATIC_TIME=10
NEGATIVE_TIME=350
PRELOAD_RPM=6500
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0
[HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET
[HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE

This is the actual animation, unzip it and put it in the 'animations' folder and remove the two existing paddle shift animations:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u6vdp05pkp7cnh7/shift.7z/file

It won't be fast because the delta is specific in handling, it tends to go from understeer in the corner to oversteer in the exit, so I'll want to do 2 versions,Serial and Stage 1 with more power, better brakes, tires.....wait for new news from me ;)

@JakubP take your time now it's in your garage LOL. Even when I take the car to the mechanic I know that I have to wait and to get a good job, rule number 1 is not to rush. Then what's very important is the fact that you and all the modders dedicate your precious time to all of us.

Cheers always in debt Tony

Hey everyone, I have been messing around with the ever loved Paul Ricard. A track that I have really come to enjoy having raced/hotlapped on it recently in ACC. Almost forgot that AC had a version and retexture, both of which are pictured/linked below. Tried a go at retexturing the track myself to better match what I saw in ACC. It's not great per se (road has reddish tint, no groove, cones where there isn't in ACC, blurry side track textures) but it is more visually appealing to my eyes.

Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_paul_ricard_24-9-120-10-27-48.jpg

ORIGINAL by Strarck3D
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/paul-ricard.6115/

Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_paul_ricard_24-9-120-10-29-3.jpg

2020 Retexture by jjfarmer2301
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...rd-2020-retexture-content-manager-skin.31013/

Paul.jpg

ACC by Kunos

Screenshot_pc_civic_paul_ricard_25-9-120-12-9-31.jpg

ACC to AC Retexture by tiwixblue

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back