Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,824 comments
I want sooooooo much a modder made an F3000 and Old and New Super Formula,not a extention with only new sound no,a real Super Formula !!!

We all want many things. I would also like to have a F3000 mod in AC.

Sim Dreams's GP 1988 mod has Dallara 3087 which was pretty much a F1 car in a F3000 chassis. I've been thinking, with 1987 F3000 specs that car could maybe be transformed into a F3000 mod.

no time to complain, just keep scrolling and downloading..
upload_2020-10-3_8-41-10.png

you are crazy ! that is great.

I do completely not get people giving you thumbs down on YouTube! :banghead:

..hint for your videos: you can turn on: "smooth camera" with one click in CM settings. ;)

Three things about the thums down (imho):
1 - Some people just like to be d*cks;
2 - Because people are not forced to justify and don't have to identify themselves, it is easy to hide behind the anonymity;
3 - Haters will always be haters.

I don't mind that people give thumbs down, what I don't agree is that you simply don't know why, so you can't try to satisfy those who didn't like the video. After all, thumbs up means: You are in the right direction, this is what I want to see, keep up what you are doing... but thumbs down, means: you did it wrong (ok, but what?). So many hours of work, so much love given to the video, all lost in a matter of seconds, by one click.

delete the gear's
keep the final inside and You can drive
but the car need more than this

take this ratio's in the 'drivetrain'
I. 3,31
II. 1,95
III. 1,36
IV. 1,07
V. 0,87
R. 3,00
final:4,06

Last edited:
Hey Mike, I added @DBag's LODs and shifting animation fixes to your 'Phantom GT-R' and added my own adjustment to the driver position (he holds the wheel now), a few cockpit shader tweaks, and a UI update. Hope this is cool with you. Feel free to rehost it if you want. Version is upped to 1.2 but it'll overwrite the original car.

Nissan Skyline 2000 'Phantom GT-R' KPGC110
The fourth-generation Skyline, the C110 (nickname: Ken & Mary), was launched in November 1972, but the GT-R version was launched in January of the following year so production only lasted four months. With its 6-cylinder in line DOHC 24-valve S20 engine, it was the first domestic car to have disc brakes front and rear. This advanced engineering made it very popular, but production was halted at 197 units after stricter exhaust emission regulations were introduced.
The fact that it didn’t participate in touring car races coupled with its very limited production run led this model being known as the “Phantom GT-R.” Intake air duct, disc brakes for four wheels, mesh front grille, over fenders on wheels, and the rear spoiler as standard equipment also attracted attention. But it was very rare even in those days for people to see this model running.
Engine - S20 (6-cyl. in line 4-valve DOHC) 1,989cc
Data: https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/1973/138785/nissan_skyline_hardtop_2000_gt-r.html
v1.2
- Data corrections by Mike173
- LODs added by DBag
- Shifting animation fixed by DBag
- Driver position adjusted (so he holds the steering wheel) by Mascot
- Minor cockpit shader tweaks (white key fixed etc) by Mascot
- Additional detail added to UI by Mascot

http://www.mediafire.com/file/okp0clrnv81fzci/nissan_kpgc110.7z/file

edit: oops, called it the Skylinen in the UI.
Fixed.
New link above.

I'm loving this! My favourite JDM. One thing however, the mirrors don't seem to be working? Other cars don't appear in them.

Have you considered a career in Planetary Defense?

Hello everybody!

Has anybody had an issue with the patreon version of CSP breaking the STFlow shader?
Prepping my Anglesey update for release on RD probably this weekend, and well... the sea is black :lol:, this time I don't think it's BP's fault!!!

0.1.63 - Scary Dark Blackness
View attachment 952497

0.1.59 - Beautiful Animated/Reflective Water

View attachment 952498

Any help would be appreciated, this issue is holding me back from a few releases now as I don't want to put out anything broken.

Cheers,
Tyrone

*quick edit*

Also to add insult to injury my fireworks have become deadly space lasers...

View attachment 952499

HALO anyone?

In the end it made it to 14km in length.

View attachment 962140

This track is really going to be an awesome track. I am anxious to try the track with VR to view
all the land/sky objects while driving around the track.
Watching the F1 cars going around the track and with your line markings on the road surface--
Your surface lines reminded me/took me back to my younger years when racing custom built Slot Cars on the big
commercial built 8-10 lane tracks. Those lines look like a slot car track. Looks cool.
Keep up the great work on this track.

Hey guys, Ive searched the web far and wide with no avail, but has anyone seen a Ferrari f430/ 360 GT300 mod?
Does it exist?

The only evidence Ive seen from it is an appearance on this video of GTsupreme's Subaru Legacy GT300:

upload_2020-10-3_9-23-38.png upload_2020-10-3_9-24-20.png

Im not sure what car that is, if its even the GT300 car all. The silhouette is confusing me, but If Im mistaken, please correct me.

There's also an MRS GT300,... I think
upload_2020-10-3_9-26-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-3_9-24-37.png
    upload_2020-10-3_9-24-37.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 28
Can anyone work out what the issue is with this Honda Prelude's drivetrain? Try driving it - gears seem borked but I think the issue might be elsewhere. Has me a little baffled, which usually means it's something super-obvious... :lol:
Original mod from Jean Carlos on FB. Nice for Gen 4 Preludes to finally start making an appearance in AC after all this time... but only if they can actually be driven.

View attachment 962190

@Masscot Thanks for sharing.

After taking a peek at the data and a test drive, the issue has to do with some of the gears in the drivetrain.ini file missing from the ratios.rto and final.rto files. More specifically, GEAR_3=1.116 and FINAL=4.4. To fix, add "1.116|1.116" to ratios.rto and "4.400|4.40" to final.rto.

Normally, assigning gear values to drivetrain.ini is enough, but since you have selectable gears setup in the setup.ini file, those drivetrain gears would also need to be present in the setup file, either directly or via their respective *.rto files.

Another solution is as @Gold7353 suggested - delete the selectable gears from setup.ini (note: this will get rid of the ability to individually select different gear ratios ingame).

PS. I popped the hood in CM Showroom and see no turbo despite the turbo specs. :lol:

Hey guys, Ive searched the web far and wide with no avail, but has anyone seen a Ferrari f430/ 360 GT300 mod?
Does it exist?

The only evidence Ive seen from it is an appearance on this video of GTsupreme's Subaru Legacy GT300:

View attachment 962205 View attachment 962206

Im not sure what car that is, if its even the GT300 car all. The silhouette is confusing me, but If Im mistaken, please correct me.

View attachment 962208

Assetto Corsa mods used to have it. For some reason it's been taken down.

ac-mods-tile-gt300.jpg

That was the thumbnail on Google. There were a couple other cars in there like the Mooncraft, Murcielago and a few others including the Ferrari.

I really like Adam's Sol Enhanced on racedepartment and Photorealistic filter from Javire in ppfiltercentral discord

Great suggestion. Love it! I just did a 30 minute GTE Race at Watkins Glen with 8x time acceleration and it looked very realistic. So cool. Amazing what a 4kb file can do for overall immersion.

Does it exist?

The Ferrari 430 GT300 is included in the package
"Assetto Corsa Japan Super GT 300" by **** Dream Development that for obvious reasons we cannot publish here.

I have no idea if the track is in AC or not.. but.. Just released in AMS2 today and I searched but cannot find for AC, technically its a kart track, but take a nice nippy thing and whack it around that track is fun, if a little tiring on the arms.. I think eprix stuff might be fun on this as well as long as te turning circle on those boats is sharp enough.

BUSKERUD.. its completely off the hook. (sr3 in Rf2 version)

Last edited:
Can anyone work out what the issue is with this Honda Prelude's drivetrain? Try driving it - gears seem borked but I think the issue might be elsewhere. Has me a little baffled, which usually means it's something super-obvious... :lol:
Original mod from Jean Carlos on FB. Nice for Gen 4 Preludes to finally start making an appearance in AC after all this time... but only if they can actually be driven.

View attachment 962190

@Masscot
Change the gears in the Setup.ini

Thanks - I tried changing the ratios in drivetrain.ini but didn't think to look in the setup file too.
Not too familar with that one - any suggestions suitable for this Prelude?

Well then.

Was tweaking one of the things I like and know a bit (drivetrain), and ended up updating a few things.

This is how the gears should be to respect the original Gear/Max Speed
rasf.png

Att:
This only work with the TURBO set at 100% and GEAR setup to the lowst top speed (247km/h). Even though this car never had a Turbo,
The top speed per gear are close, ofcourse. Or I would be setting this for a week.

GEAR_1=3.1
GEAR_2=1.7
GEAR_3=1.380
GEAR_4=0.950
GEAR_5=0.690
FINAL=3.5 ; final gear ratio

Another thing I have done, was adding the original colors of Honda. And I add a few more imvented by me. Hehe...
upload_2020-10-3_4-39-59.png
upload_2020-10-3_4-40-28.png
upload_2020-10-3_4-40-55.png
upload_2020-10-3_4-41-26.png
upload_2020-10-3_4-41-47.png

upload_2020-10-3_4-42-14.png
upload_2020-10-3_4-42-37.png
upload_2020-10-3_4-42-57.png
upload_2020-10-3_4-43-16.png
upload_2020-10-3_4-43-38.png
upload_2020-10-3_4-43-58.png

Just three examples.
qes8.png

1uoz.png

65d7.png

I made some minor changes aswell, one of them was substitute the semi-slicks tires with a right set.
Btw, the name of the car was totally wrong. Now it is correct.

Small question.
Is this considered as a modding work? :crazy: Hehe

Enjoy and please be carefull with the fresh painting.

Cheers

PS: I bet I'm forgeting something, but nevermind. Doing this after a new chemotherapy session is not bad. :eek:

Edit: Hahahah. what did I say? Forgot to add the download link. :lol:

Honda Prelude 2.3i-16V
https://we.tl/t-V7Ng2G33f5

Last edited:
Does it exist?

View attachment 962205 View attachment 962206

View attachment 962208

Yes there is Justus. It's the 360 Modena.
nuu4.png

Well then.

Was tweaking one of the things I like and know a bit (drivetrain), and ended up updating a few things.

This is how the gears should be to respect the original Gear/Max Speed
rasf.png

Att:
This only work with the TURBO set at 100% and GEAR setup to the lowst top speed (247km/h). Even though this car never had a Turbo,
The top speed per gear are close, ofcourse. Or I would be setting this for a week.

GEAR_1=3.1
GEAR_2=1.7
GEAR_3=1.380
GEAR_4=0.950
GEAR_5=0.690
FINAL=3.5 ; final gear ratio

Another thing I have done, was adding the original colors of Honda. And I add a few more imvented by me. Hehe...
View attachment 962220View attachment 962221View attachment 962222View attachment 962223View attachment 962224
View attachment 962225View attachment 962226View attachment 962227View attachment 962228View attachment 962229View attachment 962230

Just three examples.
qes8.png

1uoz.png

65d7.png

I made some minor changes aswell, one of them was substitute the semi-slicks tires with a right set.
Btw, the name of the car was totally wrong. Now it is correct.

Small question.
Is this considered as a modding work? :crazy: Hehe

Enjoy and please be carefull with the fresh painting.

Cheers

PS: I bet I'm forgeting something, but nevermind. Doing this after a new chemotherapy session is not bad. :eek:

Edit: Hahahah. what did I say? Forgot to add the download link. :lol:

Honda Prelude 2.3i-16V
https://we.tl/t-V7Ng2G33f5

hi,
My 2 cents for the prelude, data file and ui.json. If you want to test, dont forget to backup yours before. Maximum speed is now 265 km/h.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5i2wo60wzzcjmmk/PreludeTurbo.7z/file

Many things are weird anyway, I was not able to:
--make turbo gauge working
--manipulate shaders and textures with CM. Even kn5conv.exe converts texture in an unknown dds format :banghead:

We all want many things. I would also like to have a F3000 mod in AC.

Sim Dreams's GP 1988 mod has Dallara 3087 which was pretty much a F1 car in a F3000 chassis. I've been thinking, with 1987 F3000 specs that car could maybe be transformed into a F3000 mod.

I think the SimDreams 1988 doen't contains the Dallara 3087.... That car was never got engine cover.
In the SD's 1988 mod there is the new car of the BMS Scudeira, the Dallara F188
https://www.assettocorsamods.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/20180215113453_3.jpg
20180215113453_3.jpg

Check the differencies here: http://f1motogpfullraceandphotoarchive.com/ScuderiaItalia.html

Last edited:
I think the SimDreams 1988 doen't contains the Dallara 3087.... That car was never got engine cover.
In the SD's 1988 mod there is the new car of the BMS Cudeira, the Dallara F188
https://www.assettocorsamods.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/20180215113453_3.jpg
20180215113453_3.jpg

Check the differencies here: http://f1motogpfullraceandphotoarchive.com/ScuderiaItalia.html

You're right. I was confused by the fact that Sim Dream has named that 1988 Dallara "3087", not "F188".

Not the only little detail incorrect with those cars. :D

I have no idea if the track is in AC or not.. but.. Just released in AMS2 today and I searched but cannot find for AC, technically its a kart track, but take a nice nippy thing and whack it around that track is fun, if a little tiring on the arms.. I think eprix stuff might be fun on this as well as long as te turning circle on those boats is sharp enough.

BUSKERUD.. its completely off the hook. (sr3 in Rf2 version)

that looks like a really nice track! would love to see this in AC!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back