Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,812 comments
In case anyone who bought it has missed it, Tommy78 has a new update for his DTM '91 car pack. Changelog states that all the placeholder suspensions have been replaced and quite a lot of other changes. I haven't tried anything out for more than a few minutes, but good to see updates getting done as the 3D work is good and I have had a good experience communicating with him when I had small issues with downloading from his website that since been resolved.

https://tpongracz.com/2020/12/16/ac-dtm-91-v1-2-update-released/

Screenshot_t78_mustang_gt_dtm_ks_nordschleife_20-11-120-16-40-35.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all here is another Loch Drummond update, a few bits and pieces sorted and to me looking ok for someone that hasn't got a clue what their doing lol. All done in 3dsimed because i can't use anything else. trees will come some time next month ;) mind the cones.

have included ext_config but its snippets from everywhere so if anyone would like to take a look and correct all the mistakes lol that would be great also a nice fast lane wouldn't go a miss.

guys you need to rename the vao patch to lochdrummond.vao-patch sorry

gone

Last edited:
Another Fecebook release... busy weekend.

Buja Gili
oJUaDQAiBQe.png

Admin
· utStponsotre34mdm ·

Time to RELEASE the v0.73 Beta
Long POST, PLS READ carefully!! so you don't miss anything
MNBA presents:
Mercedes AMG GT Black Series (v0.73beta, min. CSP 1.67)
NEXT UPDATE by
Nicolas Brunet
(thx for your help m8)
Changelog in car description
-Model=CSR2 + PARTS from RTM GTR
-Convert=Exitus
-Animations=Exitus
-Physics=Exitus (without RL data, will come in future updates)
-Textures=Exitus,
Nizar Razzouk
and
Adriaan Suy
-Testdrivers:
Reiner Heinrich
and John D Rippert (thx soo much guys)
-Screenshots= Johannes Schellhammer,
Sean O'Shea
and again thx to
Miguel Silva
for being patient with me and teaching me in 3dsmax. THX to MNBA most of it wouldnt be possible without you!!!
if you want to change the colored daylight, in the skins folder is a ext_config file. open it and change folowing lines:
COLOR=40,40,40
OFF_COLOR=20,20,20
ANIMATIONS:
!!!check your keybindings for Extra A-D!!!
-Clusterchange from S to S+ (ingame attached to ExtraA)
-Blinkerstalk L+R
-brake pedal,gas pedal + Driverfeet (only test, need to fix Driver animation)
-door L+R, Trunk (including Pistons)
-Hood (ingame attached to ExtraC, including Pistons)
-Mirrors folding in (attached to Gear N)
-Wing 1 (attached by speed, including Pistons)
-Wing 2 (attached to brake, will fix that, real life is manually in pitstop)
-Wing 3 (Spoiler lip front, need to fix that, Attached to ExtraB)
-Wipers
-light switch (attached by lights on/off)
EXTRAS
-try the paintshop
-S Cluster and S+ cluster fully working same as LCD (over 300 objects needed, low pc may have problems)
-abaut 50 Digital Instruments working in all displays + LCD
-Steeringwheel displays working (ABS+TC)+(S and S+)
-Working TC on console (TC wheel will be animated and also working like lcd displays)
-Foglights (attached to ExtraD)
-wiper shake (by speed and wind)
-Rain ready
-addaptive brake light (G_threshold 1.48)
-exhaust + Engine shake (by RPM)
-full Damage body + glass (textures are terrible, will be redone)
-dont know if i forgot something
1f605.png

KNOWN ISSUES:
-AO Mapping needs to be complete redone, some weird shadows on overlapping parts
-AO on wheels NOT done yet
-Driver animation
-front window has some weird shadows while driving (shadowcast?!?)
-Sound have problems with new flames!!! (you may change with the GT63s, same sound without pops and bangs)
-dont had the time to work with reallife data i got from Mercedes
-visuals and physics will get complete rework
-and and and.....
car is on about 34-38% done!!! Still working on it.
1f60e.png

stay tuned for future updates!
If you want to spend me a coffee
1f604.png
1f609.png
:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick...
DONWLOAD:
https://mega.nz/file/pNwjHShK...

131717992_10159740755649587_5726357543333832426_o.jpg

Whenever I try using this car in CM Showroom I get the "hardware device removed" error and it crashes the app. Any suggestions?

FYI...

Fujimi Kaido Update

You should see the "hamburger bars" at the top right of Content Manager glowing green, where you can drop down and install the update. It is downloaded from Google Drive, so there may be download limits imposed every few hours.

Download link (not sure if it's updated) in the description.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the most recent CM update installed and I'm on the latest stable version of CSP (1.60).

You need at least 1.65, and if you look at the mod's notes, they list 1.67.

I'm running 1.65 with SOL 2.0 in VR without any notable issues. i7 7700k, GTX 1080 Ti, Windows 10.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get the mods shown in the "Virtua Sports Cars" FB page?

These people certainly like to show stuff, but not to share it. I'm mostly interested in the Bugatti Bolide.

Last edited:
My final update to Curitiba:
- moved groove and skidmarks only 1 cm above the road so they dont appear to be floating in VR
- new ai that can make the first chicane without lost control.
- high resolution road mesh for better physics feel and force-feedback (also smoothed without exagerated bumps from original)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pwp1bbdq5sz7003/vhe_curitiba_patch3.rar/file

Last edited:
imported_ApexVGear:
A "treasure trove" of mods on Facebook.

If you have a Facbook account, I suggest you join the Assetto Corsa Mod Central group. I think it's private, so you can't see its' content until you've been accepted as a member.

When you have access, click on the "Media" tab, then the "Albums" tab. Most of the photos in these albums have download links, most of them are of pretty good quality, and there's a few that are older and some need updates. If you have the opportunity, please acknowledge the work, and contribute to the appropriate modders if you can.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/436595309857460

WARNING: There's so many mods, you could lose a couple of days as you download, install, and test them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this facebook group strictly car mods or do they do tracks also? They seem to have
requirements that I really dont need for all my other facebook groups. I am in enough
assetto corsa groups right now anyway.

Last edited:
Is this facebook group strictly car mods or do they do tracks also? They seem to have
requirements that I really dont need for all my other facebook groups. I am in enough
assetto corsa groups right now anyway.

From what I see popping up there it's mostly car mods, and probably half of them are somewhat tuned and/or lowered (or M3s), for which I don't have much use, but whatever floats your boat, eh?
For tracks I think this thread is more useful :D

Is anyone awre of an issue with taillights not lighting up with recent CSP or Sol builds? I've noticed a lot of cars don't seem to have working rear lights any more. Headlights and brake lights illuminate fine, just not the taillights. I've tried a few different PP filters so I don't think that's to blame.
I can't imagine what would cause this, affecting only the taillights.
I've had some issues with the lights, rain and the sky line.
Headlights not working or tail lights, rain effects not working at all and the sky is pitch black in daylight plus as I load up a race I get an error with various CSP things.
This was on Sol 2.0 and CSP 1.68. I took everything back to Sol 1.6.2 +1.5.5 and CSP 0.1.60 and things work as they should.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back