Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,987 comments

Deepforest Raceway 1.2
Auteur: Aoitori (DTM1120)
Dossier: deepforest_raceway Disposition: 4 (Normal-Smooth, Normal-Bumps, Reverse-Smooth, Reverse-Bumps)

Nice driving, BYW. Smooth, steady. Not like most of the frenzied pugilists you usually see demo-ing their wares.

I've suddenly noticed a slightly darker shadow across the track, maybe 10m or so in front of the car, and it travels with the car. I'm guessing it might be to do with CSP Smart Shadows settings, as it disappears when Smart Shadows is deselected. My settings are at default, I think.
Anyone know for sure what might be causing this, how to get rid of it, and how to interpret what these settings actually do? Many thanks.

View attachment 984897
Are you using SOL? If so, maybe you should check out these values, which are suggested in the installation guide.
Shad.jpg

FYI: There is a guy on you tube who is EKO Sim-Racing and does a few tracks for Assetto Corsa.
He has been working on a Phoenix Street track and is now redoing a Dallas Street Track.

I am always looking for great Street Ciruit tracks, especially in the US. Both real tracks above were
done by real race car series, possibly Indycar, not sure.

He seems to take his time in doing these tracks and providing them to the public. When he
will ever release the Phoenix track, which has been many years in the making, I dont know.
When he does release certain tracks, he takes donations for them in order to get the track.
I got one of his desert type circuit tracks. But I am more interested in the Street tracks.

So probably the same goes for this Dallas Track link below on you tube far as when this will
ever be released to the public.

take care

FYI: There is a guy on you tube who is EKO Sim-Racing and does a few tracks for Assetto Corsa.
He has been working on a Phoenix Street track and is now redoing a Dallas Street Track.

I am always looking for great Street Ciruit tracks, especially in the US. Both real tracks above were
done by real race car series, possibly Indycar, not sure.

He seems to take his time in doing these tracks and providing them to the public. When he
will ever release the Phoenix track, which has been many years in the making, I dont know.
When he does release certain tracks, he takes donations for them in order to get the track.
I got one of his desert type circuit tracks. But I am more interested in the Street tracks.

So probably the same goes for this Dallas Track link below on you tube far as when this will
ever be released to the public.

take care

I am very much looking forward to, effectively waiting for really, his Phoenix track - I want to do essentially a mega campaign across all of F1 from 1991 (or maybe 1990) to 2021 (and beyond?), and even though I don't have the 2011 cars in any capacity *hint hint wink wink*, I'd be able to start if I had Phoenix: literally the first race on the calendar. Even pushing the start back to 1990 with the RSS Formula 90, I still need Phoenix before I can begin, as it kicked off the season that year as well.

[QUOTE = "Masscot, post: 13328962, member: 285552"] J'ai soudainement remarqué une ombre légèrement plus sombre sur la piste, peut-être 10 m environ devant la voiture, et elle se déplace avec la voiture. Je suppose que cela pourrait être lié aux paramètres CSP Smart Shadows, car il disparaît lorsque Smart Shadows est désélectionné. Mes paramètres sont par défaut, je pense.
Quelqu'un sait avec certitude ce qui pourrait en être la cause, comment s'en débarrasser et comment interpréter ce que font réellement ces paramètres? Merci beaucoup.

[ATTACH = full] 984897 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

Yes I too had this shadow line, it must disabled "Dynanic shadows" in Lighting FX

Last edited:
I am very much looking forward to, effectively waiting for really, his Phoenix track - I want to do essentially a mega campaign across all of F1 from 1991 (or maybe 1990) to 2021 (and beyond?), and even though I don't have the 2011 cars in any capacity *hint hint wink wink*, I'd be able to start if I had Phoenix: literally the first race on the calendar. Even pushing the start back to 1990 with the RSS Formula 90, I still need Phoenix before I can begin, as it kicked off the season that year as well.

Thanks for your comment @Ghiaman1334 I asked EKO- Sim-Racing on the Dallas you tube page when Phoenix Street Track maybe released to the public, and for some reasons unknown he still wants to sit on the track from being released. So if there is on ETA on the Phoenix track???? It looks pretty much complete and working for a first version.

Take care.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks very much, that seems to have fixed it.
Any idea what those numbers actually reference?
Like a lot of adjustable CSP parameters the descriptions are a little lacking.
I think these are the distances at which the resolution of the shadows changes.

If you want a good laugh just visit Geroda's page and marvel at the comments posted on his Jarama mod picture. It's.. Something. Do these people realize he's just ripping them off with Forza / Ferrari Challenge / GTL ports or are they that dumb ?
Anyways. I believe there is no Mettet / Chimay tracks for AC ? Haven't seen one yet.

If you want a good laugh just visit Geroda's page and marvel at the comments posted on his Jarama mod picture. It's.. Something. Do these people realize he's just ripping them off with Forza / Ferrari Challenge / GTL ports or are they that dumb ?
Anyways. I believe there is no Mettet / Chimay tracks for AC ? Haven't seen one yet.

best thing is he had a different "program" in store where you could buy the cars seperate without his 50€ gold ticket..
then he found out that his cars got leaked for free and look at his response :

"
Then when everyone loses .. thank those who steal the work of modders...
thanks to friends who are reporting this, and I inform the culprit that doing so harms an entire community.
and to make it clear that I know who you are George ... from today the "or blanc" program is suspended, which allowed you to choose cars individually. "

todos shinguen a su mad

Hi I wasn't able to rip the model months ago, I thought you had access to the fbx :P
oh. xD ... i thougt that if somebody find that they can make it like a snap of a finger... xD

what does it needed to be converted to the fbx? if you can tell me maybe i can do it.

btw, what do you say if can provide to you 2 different beta works of Korfez Circuit for Assetto Corsa?

Last edited:
Thanks for your comment @Ghiaman1334 I asked EKO- Sim-Racing on the Dallas you tube page when Phoenix Street Track maybe released to the public, and for some reasons unknown he still wants to sit on the track from being released. So if there is on ETA on the Phoenix track???? It looks pretty much complete and working for a first version.

Take care.
IKR? It seems usable enough! I seem to have noticed a couple different years for it tho - he's posted videos about 1991 and 1990 Phoenix, which had slightly different layouts. Maybe he's merging them into one download, or not completed everything he wants to on either of them?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back