Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,791 comments
He must also edit "istanbul_park.kn5" and seperate the fences. At the moment there're still the fences of the GP layout and you can't drive the Intermediate layout. And the new layout also needs a new AI line and cameras.
telling him right now. thanks.

hi everyone, I have a problem since the latest updates of the CSP came out, with the taskbar.

I see it ( taskbar) to small and even changing the values in the content manager does not change the size.
what can I do? thanks clay
Disable this in CSP.
tb.jpg

He must also edit "istanbul_park.kn5" and seperate the fences. At the moment there're still the fences of the GP layout and you can't drive the Intermediate layout. And the new layout also needs a new AI line and cameras.
This is why I can't understand how it ever worked, unless he's sending out completely the wrong files.

This is why I can't understand how it ever worked, unless he's sending out completely the wrong files.
the issue is found finally... the Marc is a model name that should be on istanbul_park.kn5 but moved to 3.kn5... but its textures didn't copied... now he's re-arranging files and send me the correct files...

btw... i didn't ask but i added your names to the credits... if you don't want to i can remove it.

Last edited:
Can someone please help me with this jewel in automotive history? I can no longer see through, which means I can no longer see out the window. Must be a CSP problem ... The original for rFactor or GTR is from Track505. I don't know who did the conversion for AC. The sound is awkward but unfortunately there is no good two-stroke AC sound.
https://we.tl/t-Ra0YgsUHMW
View attachment 985153View attachment 985152 View attachment 985153

I'm no car modder but maybe some day I'll become...
I have noticed that he meshes of ksWindscreenshader weren't set to Transparent=true
Here is a corrected one.
https://we.tl/t-1i7K96KEar
But this car needs a lot more to work proper.
STEER_ASSIST=0 <----- I don't think this will work. :boggled:

I... may have a problem haha 1665 cars and 536 tracks
Only if you collected that number in the past week. :D

There are some people that have 3000+ cars and 1000+ tracks. (IMO there are not 3000+ quality cars and 1000+ quality tracks, so don’t worry about not having those high numbers.)

I noticed that this blog had a few sedan mods made for Assetto Corsa. Kinda neat if you wanted to try a normal car in Assetto Corsa, but each of the mods I've tried have flaws in them such as the modelling and the physics.
https://deeloomods.wixsite.com/deeloo/blog

Yep. I have them all (really? I should know you (me) would have it, haha). Physics are poor and cars details need some work, but they can be a good improvment project.

They were thought to represent the Arabian drifters at large public streets.

Last edited:
Hey! I don't know it was upload here or not.
There is a virtual ETRC champinship for 2021, the EDRC
https://www.virtualracing.org/assetto-corsa/edrc/league-informations

You can download the mod via SimSyncPro. (If you don't want to install directly in your AC folder, you only need to copy assettocorsa.exe into that simsync folder)

(They said, the mod is under development, they improving, and suggest to update before all race of the season)

It contains an older Renault truck, 2 versions of Iveco or Norbert Kiss's newly build MAN! (Built in Hungary by Révész Truck Team last year.)

upload_2021-1-16_21-48-20.png

Last edited:
Intercity Istanbul Park v1.8.6 REPACK

Intercity Istanbul Park v1.8.6 REPACK (GP & Intermediate) - 166.1 MB

Original Authors: Enver Bozkaya, SimRacersTR (SRTR), AssettoCorsaUnderground (ACU), OSRW, Assetto Corsa Reboot Team (AC-RT)

Special Thanks to: TibuszHun, Ale_Calabro, Ema, Safi Hellie, DaBaeda, Blackcelica, Masscot, Carricudizilla

*Keep the main folder (istanbul_park) but replace (delete inside and put the new ones in) everything in it.
**Same base model from ACU & OSRW versions but tweaked for 2020. Still needs some updates but it's the most up-to-date one on web.
***For making it better, you can post what you've done and I can check & repack for cleaner file. Be aware of by the way, In online sessions use "1.8.6 Repack" Tag for joining the right server. Otherwise you might get kicked from that particular session.

- SOL & CM Compatible
- Latest recommended CSP or above is recommended.
- GrassFX & RainFX Ready
- New Skins (F1, Track Day, TPS, Old & New Grass)
- New UI Information
- New Loading Screens
- New ext_config (Adapted from ACU's version)
- New vao-patch (Adapted from ACU's version)
- New Lightsources & Enviromental Upgrades (Imported from ACU's version)

GP CIRCUIT:
- 2 DRS Zones
- New AI & Map

INTERMEDIATE CIRCUIT:
- 2 DRS Zones
- New AI & Map
- New road objects etc.

Known Issues & Needed to fix or make (from the community)
- INT. CIRCUIT: No AI
- INT. CIRCUIT: No Kerbs between T7 - T10 (Turns are named as the GP layout's numbers for less confusion)
- INT. CIRCUIT: There's a missing grass texture related void on T10 exit.
- INT. CIRCUIT: T7 - T10 connection part's road is too bumpy. We can't find a solution.
- INT. CIRCUIT: .ini files in the "2/data" & cameras needs to updated or checked by experts. (I don't know are those OK or not.)
- GP CIRCUIT: DRS Zone Line on the road at start/finish straight is missing.
- GP CIRCUIT: (Maybe) some audio tweaks for more realism.

Thanks to the communities of:
SimRacersTR (SRTR)
RaceDepartment
GTPlanet
Assetto Corsa Underground (ACU)
OSRW Mods
Assetto Corsa Reboot Team (AC-RT)

Last edited:
Intercity Istanbul Park v1.8.6 REPACK

Intercity Istanbul Park v1.8.6 REPACK (GP & Intermediate) - 166.1 MB

Original Authors: Enver Bozkaya, SimRacersTR (SRTR), AssettoCorsaUnderground (ACU), OSRW, Assetto Corsa Reboot Team (AC-RT)

Special Thanks to: TibuszHun, Ale_Calabro, Ema, Safi Hellie, DaBaeda, Blackcelica, Masscot, Carricudizilla

*Keep the main folder (istanbul_park) but replace (delete inside and put the new ones in) everything in it.
**Same base model from ACU & OSRW versions but tweaked for 2020. Still needs some updates but it's the most up-to-date one on web.
***For making it better, you can post what you've done and I can check & repack for cleaner file. Be aware of by the way, In online sessions use "1.8.6 Repack" Tag for joining the right server. Otherwise you might get kicked from that particular session.

- SOL & CM Compatible
- Latest recommended CSP or above is recommended.
- GrassFX & RainFX Ready
- New Skins (F1, Track Day, TPS, Old & New Grass)
- New UI Information
- New Loading Screens
- New ext_config (Adapted from ACU's version)
- New vao-patch (Adapted from ACU's version)
- New Lightsources & Enviromental Upgrades (Imported from ACU's version)

GP CIRCUIT:
- 2 DRS Zones
- New AI & Map

INTERMEDIATE CIRCUIT:
- 2 DRS Zones
- New AI & Map
- New road objects etc.

Known Issues & Needed to fix or make (from the community)
- INT. CIRCUIT: No AI
- INT. CIRCUIT: No Kerbs between T7 - T10 (Turns are named as the GP layout's numbers for less confusion)
- INT. CIRCUIT: There's a missing grass texture related void on T10 exit.
- INT. CIRCUIT: T7 - T10 connection part's road is too bumpy. We can't find a solution.
- INT. CIRCUIT: .ini files in the "2/data" & cameras needs to updated or checked by experts. (I don't know are those OK or not.)
- GP CIRCUIT: DRS Zone Line on the road at start/finish straight is missing.
- GP CIRCUIT: (Maybe) some audio tweaks for more realism.

Thanks to the communities of:
SimRacersTR (SRTR)
RaceDepartment
GTPlanet
Assetto Corsa Underground (ACU)
OSRW Mods
Assetto Corsa Reboot Team (AC-RT)

I'll do a TPS (Turkish Touring Car Championship) Skin Pack Soon... and we complete the TPS Trio (Istanbul, Korfez & UlkuPark)

For anybody who downloaded the DRF Liga's most excellent 2019 DTM car set (Aston Martin, Mercedes, BMW, Audi. Lexus, Honda and Nissan) and was distressed, as I was, that the setup values related to camber and tire temps were totally out of whack, will be pleased to hear that they--the DRF Liga boffins--have attempted a fix which seems to work (altho it requires suspiciously conservative negative values), here:

https://mega.nz/file/fyBBwSqT#MxRTgtla3bc5I-E-8cOJLIHPGt9Ma37QVpHg8g4HvYc

I posted my setup for the Aston Martin (it's a spec series, so the same values should work for all the other cars) over on RD:

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/2019-aston-martin-dtm-old-spanish-trail.196651/

Last edited:
I... may have a problem haha 1665 cars and 536 tracks

rookie numbers on those tracks

I'll do a TPS (Turkish Touring Car Championship) Skin Pack Soon... and we complete the TPS Trio (Istanbul, Korfez & UlkuPark)

Hey, you shouldn´t pack 2 extension files in your track; the one in the track folder will load first then add from the loaded folder anything extra.... which is the latest version?

edit: looks like you´re adding an emissive mask... in that case don´t pack the extension in the loaded folder cause the mask needs to be on the same folder as the extension; just leave those in the track folder

Last edited:
Something that needs a little attention...:rolleyes:

View attachment 985249

It also happens on the left side of the track, a little before the one above.

Edit: it actually happens all over that shortcut (both sides of the track)
Sadly yes, it happened to me too... That's why we need your help too... Enver did prepare this in tonight. But his PC can't do much for him. Crashes, errors, freezes... with 8GB of RAM he did that much work but if you guys can help with that there'll be no problem.

But at least the biggest issues (the loading errors) are gone, right?

Last edited:
Sadly yes, it happened to me too... That's why we need your help too... Enver did prepare this in tonight. But his PC can't do much for him. Crashes, errors, freezes... with 8GB of RAM he did that much work but if you guys can help with that there'll be no problem.

But at least the biggest issues (the loading errors) are gone, right?
Can't help you there I'm afraid (lack of modding skills and time to learn) ;)
The loading errors are gone, so are the armco's.

Ema
Glad to see the update, but there is a problem with "my" crowds.... You've correctly added crowds.kn5 file and also insert this in models.ini (1 & 2) files, but you miss to add camera_facing-ini and the two .dds files in the "1/data" and "2/data" subfolder.... without this, crowds never appears.... ;)
I added into 1, 2 all
and added dds-es to the skins/extra

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back