Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,809 comments
I have an issue with this Honda Civic SirII from Malagoli Garage. Both rear wheels don't touch the ground or at least they look as if they don't, because the grip is there.
Maybe shadow related ? Idk.
Can this be fixed ?

https://sharemods.com/zqtqf8jtjnl2/honda_civic_eg_gra_B.rar.html

The (visual) issue:

flying_honda.png
fly_honda.png

I have an issue with this Honda Civic SirII from Malagoli Garage. Both rear wheels don't touch the ground or at least they look as if they don't, because the grip is there.
Can this be fixed ?

The (visual) issue:

View attachment 989667 View attachment 989668
They didn't size the tyres right in tyres.ini. Go into CM Showroom and look at the wheels in there (click the wheel checkbox to show the data size around the wheel), you should find that the definitions will be larger than the model.

Last edited:
Can this be fixed ?

The (visual) issue:

View attachment 989667 View attachment 989668
Click unpack data in CM
In newly created data folder, open tyres.ini
Reduce radius. Mine is RADIUS=0.305
If you changed the radius but nothing happened, there are more than one tires in tyres.ini usually called [FRONT], [REAR], [FRONT_2], [REAR_2] and so on... You will need to change the radius on all of them.
After editing tyres.ini, don't forget to repack the data folder for the changes to take effects (or just delete the data.acd or rename it and you won't need to repack).

Last edited:
https://sharemods.com/0tcrsumj95nr/...cardo_Tormo_v1.0_by_Ema_for_AC_1.16.4.7z.html

Circuito de la Comunidad Valenciana Ricardo Tormo v1.0 by Ema

Original track by DA-DIGGA from simracingteam
Authorized conversion from rFactor2

- Original ext_config by Sliderman
- Surfaces.ini by Sliderman
- AI files and other fixes by __EASY__ & GTPlanet forum
- Updated ext_config by CrisT86 featuring RainFX, enhanced LightsFX, Materials adjustments
- New VAO
- TV Cameras
- New UI
- New sections
- New DRS zone
Screenshot_pg_tc1000_valenciart_6-1-121-1-18-20.jpg Screenshot_pg_tc1000_valenciart_6-1-121-1-19-33.jpg Screenshot_pg_tc1000_valenciart_6-1-121-1-20-34.jpg Screenshot_pg_tc1000_valenciart_6-1-121-1-17-40.jpg Screenshot_pg_tc1000_valenciart_6-1-121-1-18-1.jpg

This is a new for me.

My Car Radar APP just vanished from the driving screen.
It still where it should (deleted and reinstaled). It is in the right folder and it is in the right CM place (and activated).
upload_2021-2-6_0-53-54.png

Any tips please?

Since last year I don't mess with SOL and CSP, I keep the same, therefore no weird install and so on.
And ofcourse did not install others PPFilters, to avoid conflits.
And for the other hand I still want to setting up BLMCar and BLMLights.
Thats why I'm still with 1.64CSP. At least is stable and I can use 99.99% of my mods.

I am almost sure that there is a tiny stupid thing I am missing, as usual.

Thanks

P.S. Theres no icon on the APP bar either.

Last edited:
Ema
https://sharemods.com/0tcrsumj95nr/...cardo_Tormo_v1.0_by_Ema_for_AC_1.16.4.7z.html

- Updated ext_config by CrisT86 featuring RainFX, enhanced LightsFX, Materials adjustments
- New VAO
- TV Cameras
- New UI
- New sections
- New DRS zone
View attachment 989670 View attachment 989671 View attachment 989672 View attachment 989673 View attachment 989674

One of my all time favourite tracks made even better. Nice and smooth and amazing all round. Being hit a bit with fps, around 30 lower than Kunos but still running smoothly.

Thanks

@LeGeNd-1
Yeah, I know there was another before I even started it. It was simply a fun exercise to convert from a game-rip.
I did learn how to do the track mirrors, and getting the snow to feel good under the car. Likely I wont return much to these, but they are/can be lighter versions of otherwise heavy tracks. There is a chance some other maps from other games will get done (i will do a few garage scenes from WMMT5).

It is nice to have alternate, original sources *(of which I have many) to produce things and not be accused of stealing another's AC conversion or dealing with encryption.

I do also have many touge tracks in "cartoon" format (ripped from mobile games) that I might do as a pack.

Fair enough. I like that all of your tracks are very small in size, and still managed to look rather decent (for a mobile game conversion, relatively speaking).

Looking forward to your WMMT conversions 👍 Will it just be garage scenes or will you convert the big highway tracks as well?
So far we have already done: Mt Taikan, C1, Belt Line, Wangan, Yokohane, Minato Mirai, Shibuya, Ikebukuro and Hakone.
Still missing: Yaesu, Hanshin (Osaka), Nagoya, Fukuoka, Kobe and Hiroshima.
https://wanganmaxi-official.com/wanganmaxi6/en/system/course/

For mobile games, would be interesting to see if tracks from NFS No Limits can be ripped? All the tracks in the original game are actually connected to form a freeroam area, but you can't drive them like this in game due to hardware limitations.
zhufcgfer23y.jpg

Subsequent game updates added lots of other environments as well (Desert, Coast, Mountain, Erwick and Airport), but most of them are just short point to point tracks <1 minute in length so probably not worth it.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I like that all of your tracks are very small in size, and still managed to look rather decent (for a mobile game conversion, relatively speaking).

Looking forward to your WMMT conversions 👍 Will it just be garage scenes or will you convert the big highway tracks as well?
So far we have already done: Mt Taikan, C1, Belt Line, Wangan, Yokohane, Minato Mirai, Shibuya, Ikebukuro and Hakone.
Still missing: Yaesu, Hanshin (Osaka), Nagoya, Fukuoka, Kobe and Hiroshima.
https://wanganmaxi-official.com/wanganmaxi6/en/system/course/

For mobile games, would be interesting to see if tracks from NFS No Limits can be ripped? All the tracks in the original game are actually connected to form a freeroam area, but you can't drive them like this in game due to hardware limitations.
zhufcgfer23y.jpg

Subsequent game updates added lots of other environments as well (Desert, Coast, Mountain, Erwick and Airport), but most of them are just short point to point tracks <1 minute in length so probably not worth it.
source, source, source.. I need sources. .fbx, .obj, .3ds etc. I am doing rips mostly from 'droid games and a few Steam titles. (the new "Initial D. Online" uses tracks from 90sgdsp guys... so I deleted Iro as it is direct from AC [including 0POBJECT]). I have also come across the actual rips used by SRP for C1/Shuto etc. NFS is hit and miss in regards to ripping, DiRT/GRiD is quite easy except needing to rename 100's of meshes.

Trust me as you are not the only one that want big, open tracks. I have converted a HUGE map that is in a "beta" and S.F GRiD from Autosport with all the race elements removed, as well as a clean rip into AC of Daikoku (Wangan Route 99 is done, but needs alot of work still). I cant say when they will go public... but they will.

teasers:
Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_boxster_s_rmi_daikoku_futo_3-2-121-4-58-1.jpg Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_boxster_s_rmi_daikoku_futo_3-2-121-4-53-52.jpg Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_spirit_r_rmi_grid_sf_1-2-121-15-38-2.jpg Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_spirit_r_rmi_grid_sf_1-2-121-15-33-58.jpg Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_spirit_r_rmi_suncity_evolution_18-1-121-21-11-35.jpgScreenshot_ks_ferrari_288_gto_suncity_10-1-121-17-0-46.jpg

Lets hope this year is as fun as the last!

Last edited:
One of my all time favourite tracks made even better. Nice and smooth and amazing all round. Being hit a bit with fps, around 30 lower than Kunos but still running smoothly.

Thanks

Maybe the issue can be the camera facing crowds, because this track has so big grandstands and this feature is heavy.
You can disable it with content manager in csp track adjustment settings.
Other solution, you can manually edit che camera facing ini file (in data folder) by reduce the amount of spactators

Just FYI as I don't use/drive RSR timing: that Prague is the one I have installed too. Never had issues racing/practice/hotlap.
We've had a race there three weeks ago too. The vanilla penalty system of AC is working fine, but every "external" app, e.g. PitLane Penalty, triggers an invalid lap at the described location. Just FYI :)

i can consider it as Canberra400 is at v0.65 or so W.i.P (todo; AI/sides, pit/starts, cams).
Can you provide a direct link download of the rF/rf2 versions?

Lets see...
This should be the rfactor1 version, I haven't downloaded it (I don't have the game to check it) but it was linked on the FVR download page.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lz3tmv13tje/FVR_HAMILTON_PR6_250709.rar/file

Here is the rfactor2 version, which is based on the rf1 one. I downloaded this with Steam Workshop Downloader and reuploaded it, so this one should definitely be legit, however I'm not sure which one will be easier to work with.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0h39yfy53vq8lmo/2269421848_hamilton_street_circuit.zip?dl=0

Ema

- New VAO
- TV Cameras
- New UI
- New sections
- New DRS zone
View attachment 989670 View attachment 989671 View attachment 989672 View attachment 989673 View attachment 989674
Thank you very much !! This track is very well done.
Perhaps someone can improve the quality of side cones making them more realistic (graphically more vivid and phisically moveable/hittable).
Also the addition of some "live" objects (for example side track vehicles with working lights, or moving camera's poles - if technically possible - and off course .... flying objects :lol: ) would be very appreciated.
Best regards

Is there a Porsche 956 mod out there?
And I lost track with the new BMW M4 Coupe and its updates from various sources, can you help me out with the latest version please?

They didn't size the tyres right in tyres.ini. Go into CM Showroom and look at the wheels in there (click the wheel checkbox to show the data size around the wheel), you should find that the definitions will be larger than the model.

Click unpack data in CM
In newly created data folder, open tyres.ini
Reduce radius. Mine is RADIUS=0.305
If you changed the radius but nothing happened, there are more than one tires in tyres.ini usually called [FRONT], [REAR], [FRONT_2], [REAR_2] and so on... You will need to change the radius on all of them.
After editing tyres.ini, don't forget to repack the data folder for the changes to take effects (or just delete the data.acd or rename it and you won't need to repack).

Thanks for the quick reply guys. I'll try the tips later today and report back...👍

Just wondering if anybody could help please. I have a Porsche 914 mod off Facebook but the steering is notchy
and the brakes don't work correct. Is it possible to set the steering force less to remove the problem. Also can you change the stopping power so the brakes work properly. Many thanks.

Ema
Maybe the issue can be the camera facing crowds, because this track has so big grandstands and this feature is heavy.
Other solution, you can manually edit che camera facing ini file (in data folder) by reduce the amount of spactators
I had 59 FPS alone on track (no clouds in SOL).
Reduced the amount of spectators in the camera_facing.ini file to 1000 (for all tribunes) and I now get 101.5 FPS.
It looks COVID proof now :D and tbh I like the visual effect better than with full grandstands.
Thanks for the tip.

Ema
I'll give this a try. It varies depnding on the car mod. Superb track though.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back