Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
I immediately had to get it out on Hampton Downs (converted by @neil shaw)
3COZCng.jpg

01:46:517 with the default set up if someone wants to beat my (weak) lap time ;)

First challenger, from "across the ditch". :)

Hampton Downs.JPG

EDIT: New session. 8am. 19 degrees. 4-9kph wind. Optimal track grip (100%)... and a lot of domestic violence at the wheel of the S-FR. :mischievous:

Capture2.JPG

Last edited:
Yes it seems to be the diff, it's completely open. Put steer_assist back to 1.00 and in drivetrain.ini try putting:
power - 0.40
coast - 0.20
preload - 20
Thanks, that's a big improvement.
I've set steer assist at 0.8 to gain a little weight to the steering and bumped up the ff mult a little too. Feels much better than before.
Might release an update if I can sort out another couple of niggles.

Edit: done, plus original link updated to v1.3

Last edited:
YONGCHENG INTERNATIONAL 2020 REWORKED PROJECT (Ningbo)

Hello everyone,
I had already shared here a Youtube video of the track.
Here is a version still in beta but which allows you to race without any problems on the 2 main layouts (full track and full track with chicane).
These 2 layouts are used for the WTCC, WTCR, Blancpain GT Series Asia and Porsche Carrera Cup Asia.
The other 4 layouts (West, mini East, East and High Speed) are not operational because they need work on the pits, starting grid, ai lines.
Members of GTPlanet have already actively worked on this project, but there is still work to be done, I have very little time with my job so if any modders here are interested in helping us they are welcome and can contact me privately if needed.
This track will not be shared outside of this GTPlanet forum for now as it is a project mainly for members here so please do not share it on Racedepartment !!!!
I'm looking for modders to make the skins and animations of the track : WTCR skins, Blancpain GT Series, sponsors, flags .... to have more realism and immersion.
Thank you all in advance for your help because I am not a modder ;)
I remind you that it is a huge job and that for free !!!!!

Yongcheng International 2020 project team : a big thank you for their work !!!
(textures, VAO patch, rainfx, ai_lines, grassfx, folder structure, extension, ai files, normal map, cams, pits, starting grid ... for full and full with chicane layouts)
Without these GTPlanet members nothing is possible so thank you all already for the work done for free on your time !!!!

Modders
@__EASY__
@TheRealCeeBee
@DaBaeda
@KevinK2
@pk3r72owns
Beta testers
@macko68
@ClaudioWRC74

View attachment 988969

View attachment 988971

View attachment 988972

View attachment 988974

View attachment 988975

View attachment 988977

View attachment 989151

BETA version here : https://mega.nz/file/UcQwjJQK#inHXYWzdVhTyQ39jycCxTk926CAMVnAz1VbpxFl7f-U

If you are interested in this project you can contact me here : @ClaudioWRC74
Wow the old name of Ningbo 2400 years ago When I first saw Yongcheng I didn't even realise that was Ningbo

VW Bora V6 update.

v1.3 Feb 2021
- Differential, steer assist and ff_mult settings adjusted to improve cornering, power delivery, feedback and ride quality. (thanks @Beezer215 for confirming my suspicion about the dodgy diff)
- Kunos leather & textured plastic presets applied to several cockpit materials. Note, texture mapping is right royally borked on the doner car so expect some hyperspace warping and 8-bit scaling in places. Don't look too hard. I wonder why the original modder remained anonymous..?
- Rear light cluster lenses lightened.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/oh7z8ny191ukd01/vw_bora_v6.7z/file

(the physics still need a balls-deep overhaul, I think)

Last edited:
the name Ningbo is already in use so we had to find a new name for the copyrights and that people do not confuse the 2 versions
So your saying the other versions are Chinese made, hidden behind their Chinese programs? Is that correct?
Is there anyone who has them so that certain people like myself can compare?

Not gonna lie, I put 13 laps in, built up a bit of a sweat... and I still can't beat 1:45:384 on the fully stock setup. Even changing to soft tyres, decreasing the gears a little and getting rid of excess fuel only has me down to 1:44:659. Looks like Aussie wins this one.

Oh well. At least you have a much nicer (and smarter) Prime Minister over there!

Last edited:
A request for a little help please... :)

Could anyone remove these weird artefacts above the ACFriends Corvette C8R please? :confused: Or, advise me how to do it! Link to the car (on my Mega) is here: https://mega.nz/file/K1F2jBJQ#kf7-9qr41g7RNbSxiwnygYSU71Q2ffsULNR3_1bmeNY

Additionally, Does anyone have versions of Detroit Belle Isle and Limerock Park with grid extensions please? My versions have 24 (DBI) and 20 (LRP). Ideally, I need a grid for 30 cars if possible...

wtf.png

If anyone can assist, it'd be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance. :cheers:

We sadly can't. The car is encrypted.

So your saying the other versions are Chinese made, hidden behind their Chinese programs? Is that correct?
Is there anyone who has them so that certain people like myself can compare?
free version never finished and not operational for racing with AI, and the second version is sold at 60 euros so no one has this circuit except in China.

Reworked ACU Mexico Track.
Removed ugly grass, added GrassFX and new cameras.

That's better indeed.
Some little things:
- one (only one) of the P Zero billboards at turn 9 (Horquilla) flickers really hard form a distance. It stops doing that when you're getting closer. I tried the skin on the ACU version and there it does the same. So I have no idea if it can even be fixed.
flicker.png

The Rolex billboards on the left side of the pit entrance are mirrored:

pitlane_mirrored.png

And last: if possible, could you change the text here. I like Blackcelica too, but it's a bit out of place here...:lol:

celica.png

I'm thinking of starting a Patreon, in order to receive a little support in my journey to create kits, gloves, ac crews, etc. for every racing car I can get my hands on. The idea is to release the content freely in RD, after I rework it (specially my early attempts) and consider it release-worthy. I could take requests from Patreon users to do stuff, too.
Do you think it would be a good idea in general?

Last edited:

__custom_showroom_1613860496.jpg

Due to a number of requests, there are now 53 skins
Because of the requests I've scaled it down to an individual skin for each country except where shown (x2) following the initial upoad.

Installation: Just drag the Zip file into Content Manager
  • This car requires Kunos Japan DLC, active custom shader patch (v1.66 or above recommended) and content manager
Car info: https://guerilla-mods.de/2021/01/13/decoding-the-s-fr/
Car Download: https://guerilla-mods.de/forum (you must be a member of the forum)

(Updated) 05/03/2021

• Argentina (x2)
• Australia (x2)
• Azerbaijan (x2)
• Burkina Faso
• Belgium (x2)
• Brazil (x2)
• Canada
• China
• Czech Republic (x2)
• Finland
• France
• Germany
• Great Britain (x2)
• Greece
• Hungary
Indonesia
• Ireland
• Israel
• Italy
• Jamaica
• Japan
• Mexico
• Netherlands
• Norway (x2)
• New Zealand
• Northern Ireland
• Poland
• Portugal
• Romania
• Russia
• Scotland)
• Singapore
• South Africa (x2)
South Korea (NEW)

• Spain (x2)
• Sweden
Switzerland (NEW)
Turkey
United Arab Emirates
• United States (x2)
Uruguay

• Wales (x2)

Installation: Just drag the Zip file into Content Manager

Car info: https://guerilla-mods.de/2021/01/13/decoding-the-s-fr/
Car Download: https://guerilla-mods.de/forum (you must be a member of the forum)
Original Post here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2241#post-13353735

__custom_showroom_1613843695.jpg __custom_showroom_1613773795.jpg __custom_showroom_1613776716.jpg __custom_showroom_1613565846.jpg __custom_showroom_1613565807.jpg __custom_showroom_1613523258.jpg __custom_showroom_1613571797.jpg __custom_showroom_1613578758.jpg __custom_showroom_1613594711.jpg __custom_showroom_1613669769.jpg __custom_showroom_1613606676.jpg __custom_showroom_1613606639.jpg __custom_showroom_1613695761.jpg __custom_showroom_1613694887.jpg __custom_showroom_1613696067.jpg __custom_showroom_1613741176.jpg __custom_showroom_1613952101.jpg __custom_showroom_1613954206.jpg __custom_showroom_1614029507.jpg __custom_showroom_1614084537.jpg Screenshot_gue_toyota_s-fr_cup_acu_barcelona-city_17-1-121-12-52-57.jpg

Attachments

• BEL_skins.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 38
  • __custom_showroom_1613572827.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1613572827.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 128
  • RTW_ITA_99.zip
    3 MB · Views: 35
  • CANCHN_Skins.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 36
  • RTW_DEU_96.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 17
  • __custom_showroom_1614109228.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1614109228.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 104
  • __custom_showroom_1614111721.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1614111721.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 16
  • __custom_showroom_1614111846.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1614111846.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

my god, the Mazda cockpit is so wrong.....and round wheel?
@Caddy_DPi sir, your DPi physics swap link goes to trash....did you by chance abandoned this project?
sorry if this has been explained before....

Last edited:

FYI to all: I'm BAAAACK! 10 degrees F, power outages, frozen/burst pipes and all. After getting the house warm again, managing repairs and sending the bill to the un-prepared power company that failed us miserably, I should be able to sim-race again.

Poor Texas! Glad you survived.

I have here the Bac Mono from Beto. Unfortunately, no flames come out of the exhaust when I have "New Flames" active. If the field is not activated, then the flames work. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance

Big thanks to @flyingsaucer for the work-around:

"car_wiper.ksanim needs to be redone. If you don't need wiper animation rename it as .old at least "artifacts" will go away (they are wipers floating in the sky). You could try to extract wipers objects from LOD and redo animation inside 3ds max, recreate ksanim and put in animation folder."

:cheers:

Now, does anyone have those grid extensions please? :confused:

A request for a little help please... :)

Could anyone remove these weird artefacts above the ACFriends Corvette C8R please? :confused: Or, advise me how to do it! Link to the car (on my Mega) is here: https://mega.nz/file/K1F2jBJQ#kf7-9qr41g7RNbSxiwnygYSU71Q2ffsULNR3_1bmeNY

Additionally, Does anyone have versions of Detroit Belle Isle and Limerock Park with grid extensions please? My versions have 24 (DBI) and 20 (LRP). Ideally, I need a grid for 30 cars if possible...

wtf.png

If anyone can assist, it'd be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance. :cheers:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back