Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
Hi,

i hope you are all doing well!
I am new here in this awesome community.
Anyone here have a source for the best version of Mount Panorama (Bathurst) track für AC?
Any recommendations?

Best regards,
Manuel

Not sure of what interest this will be to anyone, but here is a ui folder for Nardò: Outline, Map, description knicked from wikipedia, geotags etc etc, just tidys it up in CM.

Untitled.png

Attachments

• Nardò ui.zip
    257.7 KB · Views: 34
Hey Guys! hope all is well! I'm looking for some assistance with loading The Rollovers Huracan ST Evo, I receive a "setup invalid" message. I downloaded the link from the Rollovers Discord so figured there should be no issues with it. If anyone could shed some light on the "Setup Invalid" or has a link to the car they could provide, I would be grateful! I saw @Masscot had a previous link, but it is no longer valid.:confused:
thanks in advance!

Hey Guys! hope all is well! I'm looking for some assistance with loading The Rollovers Huracan ST Evo, I receive a "setup invalid" message. I downloaded the link from the Rollovers Discord so figured there should be no issues with it. If anyone could shed some light on the "Setup Invalid" or has a link to the car they could provide, I would be grateful! I saw @Masscot had a previous link, but it is no longer valid.:confused:
thanks in advance!
Have you tried raising the car height ?

Very basic rain for Sebring 70. Just something to copy and paste at the end of the track extension file.

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ?RDTA?, ?RDAX?, ?ROAD_CONCRET?, ?ROAD_?, ?ROAD?
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ?RDTA?, ?RDAX?, ?ROAD_CONCRET?, ?ROAD_?, ?ROAD?,

SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
ROUGH_MATERIALS = ?GRVL?, ?gras?, ?weed?
LINES_MATERIALS = ?DSTG?
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_POINT_... =

Last edited:
On behalf of the Reboot Team, we have a triple update release!

Daytona v1.31

Mediafire or Google Drive

-problems with configs fixed

Daytona v1.3

-vanilla AC compatible
-added Nascar/Moto/Moto 2008 layouts, removed walls for non-oval layout, replaced by out-area, fixed horseshu limits
-underground mesh, sat-bg image, tar lines, concrete-grass with bumps now
-some textures reworked/added + some skins
-fixed groove.ini, sun position (lighting.ini)
-40 pits (you can change ui to allow up to 50 if required)

Lago Maggiore v1.3

-vanilla ac compatible
-rescaled rock textures
-tree walls improved
-some Z-fighting fixed
-grassFX config tweaked
-better performance, added screens, some surface.ini changes, all a bit brighter, other fixes

Chicago v1.21

-vanilla ac compatible
-added cams by DaBaeda
-added rain_fx
-adjusted lit config, added lit pollution, fixed some issues with buildings
-added some balloons flying off on start finish
-added easter egg in a window somewhere on the track,
with CSP enabled (and particleFX/smoke on) you can find it a bit easier ;)
-if you think the track is too dark, remove vao-patch: "acu_chicago_street.vao-patch"

upload_2021-3-13_18-15-0.png

Last edited:
thanks in advance!

In what channel is the dl link? I've been to their discord before but found no link, must have looked over it..

Hello friends, as I am not an "expert" in the matter of "skins", they are not perfectly detailed by what they post here or on other sites, as they use photoshop and other resources, I am simpler, I only go to "windows paint" , I modify the cars I buy and make available here, and I modify what can be improved in the "immersion of the race", in this case, "dirty helmets", "the driver_suit that I modify in what I can", and so the grid of Le Mans is increasing. Waiting for the new Matras that I saw comments, maybe a Mirage GR 8 (winner of Le Mans 1975) ....

Skins Porsche 906 ( Le Mans 1964-1965 ) and modifications in Matra 650/660 ( Le Mans 1970-1971 )

Attachments

• LM64_31_Porsche.Sys.jpg
    LM64_31_Porsche.Sys.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 56
  • LM65_32_Porsche.Sys.jpg
    LM65_32_Porsche.Sys.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 49
  • LM65_33_Porsche.Sys.jpg
    LM65_33_Porsche.Sys.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 46
  • LM65_35_Porsche.Sys.jpg
    LM65_35_Porsche.Sys.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 45
  • LM65_36_Porsche.Sys.GT.jpg
    LM65_36_Porsche.Sys.GT.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 45
  • LM65_37_AugusteV.GT.jpg
    LM65_37_AugusteV.GT.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 46
  • LM65_38_Franc.GT.jpg
    LM65_38_Franc.GT.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 47
  • LM65_C.Poirot.GT.jpg
    LM65_C.Poirot.GT.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 50
  • LM70_30_Matra.jpg
    LM70_30_Matra.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 55
  • LM70_Matra_Driver_Suit.jpg
    LM70_Matra_Driver_Suit.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 56
  • LM71_Matra.jpg
    LM71_Matra.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 54
  • LM71_Matra_Driver_Suit.jpg
    LM71_Matra_Driver_Suit.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 58
Livery Porsche 904 and Matra

Attachments

• livery30.png
    livery30.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 26
  • livery32.png
    livery32.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 20
  • livery31.png
    livery31.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 17
  • liveryLM64.31.png
    liveryLM64.31.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 18
  • liveryLM64.32.png
    liveryLM64.32.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 16
  • liveryLM64.35.png
    liveryLM64.35.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 17
  • liveryLM65.32.png
    liveryLM65.32.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 16
  • liveryLM65.35.png
    liveryLM65.35.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 16
  • liveryLM65.33.png
    liveryLM65.33.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 16
  • liveryLM65.36.png
    liveryLM65.36.png
    11 KB · Views: 17
  • liveryLM65.37.png
    liveryLM65.37.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 17
  • liveryLM65.38.png
    liveryLM65.38.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 18
  • liveryLM65.62.png
    liveryLM65.62.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 21
  • liveryLM71.32.png
    liveryLM71.32.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 22
Neilb's LMP physics rework: HPD/Acura:
View attachment 996362

Download(619mb)

Credits go to original creators of models and Neilb1971, who generously shared it here.

You can point out issues as always, but I will be off for two weeks, so I can make eventual fixes after this time.
Obviously, feel free to modify it Yourself.
Have a nice day, people(^^

edit: These cars have new aero solution, with endplates and
two parts diffuser. I will implement it to my previous reworks, unless someone proves it to be flawed. I wil also start reworking Lola cars.

someone know if it's lmp1 or lmp 2 cars ? i dont remember
i would like to play with ier lmp1 mod

Does anyone here know if there are already some realistic and sponsor-filled skins for the XJR-9s and the 905 (reworked by someone here, currently with unbranded liveries)?

Last edited:
about 3dsmax, if i work on my track with this software have later 2 problem
1: if i open the track and later import on kseditor al the wall change properties from opaque to alphatest without shadow
2: the tree :( i have reworked completely the shader in kstree but nothing don't work good, don't receive shadow.... whyyyyy ???
Screenshot_1.png

I would like to use the blender but I can not open the fbx

about 3dsmax, if i work on my track with this software have later 2 problem
1: if i open the track and later import on kseditor al the wall change properties from opaque to alphatest without shadow
2: the tree :( i have reworked completely the shader in kstree but nothing don't work good, don't receive shadow.... whyyyyy ???
View attachment 997598

I would like to use the blender but I can not open the fbx
there are a few shader types that do not get respected. every track I work on always throws away a few of them, i cheat by opening the track in 3dsimed, making my edits in blender, exporting the edits, and importing them into 3dsimed, then the shader and shader properties do nto get lost.

what is the best way to resolve? edit the tree in another separate kn5? directly from RTB...

What blender do u use, because i don't open nothing from fbx file, there is a plugin??

what is the best way to resolve? edit the tree in another separate kn5? directly from RTB...

What blender do u use, because i don't open nothing from fbx file, there is a plugin??

Any Blender? File>>import>>import FBX. just works (for me)
upload_2021-3-14_8-5-18.png

if you do not see that menu you may have accidentally turned off the importer for FBX, edit>>preferences, search FBX, tick the box
upload_2021-3-14_8-6-53.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back