Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,814 comments
Initial D. Street Stage:
Usui Circuit - v1.0
screenshot_drks_nissan_300zx_s1_rmi_idss_usuicircuitearly_24-3-121-18-11-43-jpg.1006586

Untitled.png

changelog by @shi ;
-normal layout cam fov fix
-Added pit / start to 10
-Added Reverse layout w/AI+cams
-shader fix
-road shader update

:: DOWNLOAD ::

Myogi Circuit - v1.0
Screenshot_asr_1996_ferrari_f310_late_rmi_idss_myogicircuit_10-12-120-16-56-51.jpg

screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_nd_rmi_idss_myogicircuit_23-3-121-11-1-55-jpg.1006249

changelog by @shi ;
-Added pit/start to 10
-Added HQ Tree Skin
-Added Reverse layout w/AI+cams
-shader fixes
-road shader update

updates by @shi (domo arigato!)

Last edited:
I have been encrypting my tracks for a long time now, because of people who modify them without asking, the tracks in donation are not encrypted

A bit hypocritical isn't it, as @Zwiss has already pointed out, you were doing the exact same thing not very long ago. Now you don't want people to improve your own mods without seeking permission or paying you? Maybe yours are just too damn good to be improved and don't need touching. Did/do you even seek permission for any of what you put out now that you are charging for or encrypting? You don't see the irony in this at all do you :lol:

All these you released and more I have to assume you have permission for (just as well they didn't encrypt them or you'd have to buy them too huh):

upload_2021-4-25_15-50-7.png

etc... etc... drama, drama.

Another thing I am trying to do; get some helmet shapes into AC. Again I cannot find any tutorials on how to do so. I mean, I have a shape and want to add that to a driver body. Anyone here can share some info on how to do that?

We miss shapes like these:

Knipsel.JPG

I would really like to share it with everyone interested. But then again, I have to get permission on the original makers. These are rFactor mods from ten years ago (which still look good in todays AC imho)...

Another note; these mods have to be perfect as they can be, with my knowledge at this moment a lot of things still lack tbh (example, working mirrors, steering wheel animation etc.)

Got some examples from the past weeks:

__custom_showroom_1618868485.jpg

__custom_showroom_1617663045.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Drift of the Hill: Akagi Touge v0.99
Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_spirit_r_rmi_driftofthehill_25-4-121-18-29-3.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mazda_rx7_spirit_r_rmi_driftofthehill_25-4-121-18-28-51.jpg

features:
- 4 pit/grid
- CSP GrassFx, VAO
- AI for 4 way battle!
- action cams!
- loading screens included in separate zip if you wish to install

credits:
- conversion @RMi_wood
- cams, loading screens @racealot

note about this track / game:
Drift of the Hill is a racing game available on Steam. This game comes with 5 tracks, of which this is one.
This version of Akagi appears to be the same Akagi from IDAS released for AC as "akagi mountain pass AC", complete with AC objects and name conventions.
The other 4 tracks are as follows: "Extreme Motorsport Track" is NFS Industrial Driftyard. Tracks 4,5,6 are Summer, Winter, Autumn as found in Petrolhead Paradise.

I have already converted the Petrolhead tracks separately and will see those released in the future, as they need serious road mesh re-work, one is ready for release but will wait for a full package release at a later date. The NFS yard(s) will also be released at a later time, bundled as 2 layouts titled "desert" and "green".

enjoy!

Last edited:
Good afternoon friends. Would anyone have any solution to "make" the rear view mirrors of this Matra MS80 "work"? Neither the ones in the car, nor the virtual ones. It's possible? Or was it developed that way? Thank you very much in advance!

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1619367786.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1619367786.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 39
Good afternoon friends. Would anyone have any solution to "make" the rear view mirrors of this Matra MS80 "work"? Neither the ones in the car, nor the virtual ones. It's possible? Or was it developed that way? Thank you very much in advance!

Sure! Unpack data.acd and copy this file:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jok0kcadvpv8qjp/mirrors.rar/file

Alternatively, here's a packed data.acd to replace it entirely:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3ntyrl4kqj0wrj0/data.rar/file

Sorry, forgot to mention, that's another thing I tried. Didn't help either.
Procedure for conflicting tracks is just to add them to the BLM app excluded list, which solves all related issues. I should add that I had problems with a dozen or so tracks, where in the end the culprit was that the extension.ini files used curved instead of straight (")? It was @slider666 who discovered that. Adjusting all extension.ini files for these tracks resulted in no more issues (even when removed from the excluded list). So now I have no tracks in there...

Edit: yes, @gutbomb version on its own works fine (I only needed to add that extension to get rid of the black grass). It's the same version I had installed.

Awesome! But what needs to be edited in the .ini file? I'm stoopid...:dunce:

Last edited:
Awesome! But what needs to be edited in the .ini file? I'm stoopid...:dunce:
If a track conflicts with BLM lights app (you’ll see a black square and a whole lot of text where the app is on your screen) you can do two things:
- add the track name to the excluded list ( then the app obviously won’t work),
- search for those curly quotation marks and replace them with straight ones. The conflict is gone and the app will work as intended.

Edit: @slider666 even found a unneeded space before a square bracket [ which also triggered a conflict.

Last edited:
This Ferrari F1-87, has the same problem in the rearview "mirrors", in addition to another one that I don't understand. In the camera shots of the "replay", in the middle distance, in the position where the sponsor "Enichen" is, a black rectangle or square appears outside the cockpit, but when the camera shots are close, the same disappears.

__custom_showroom_1619370786.jpg

Sure! Unpack data.acd and copy this file:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/jok0kcadvpv8qjp/mirrors.rar/file

Alternatively, here's a packed data.acd to replace it entirely:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3ntyrl4kqj0wrj0/data.rar/file

Perfect friend. Now it is much more fun to fly this Matra. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have recently (but I can't say from when exactly this occurred) on some vehicles this blue light in the headlights. It only occurs on the track (Kunos & Mods), but not in the showroom. Has anyone ever had something like this? (CSP 0.1.7.4 preview33; SOL 2.1 alpha 37)

Screenshot_ks_porsche_718_spyder_rs_bremgarten1954_19-3-121-5-11-18.png

Last edited:
I have recently (but I can't say from when exactly this occurred) on some vehicles this blue light in the headlights. It only occurs on the track (Kunos & Mods), but not in the showroom. Has anyone ever had something like this? (CSP 0.1.7.4 preview33; SOL 2.1 alpha 37)

View attachment 1006675

Does the car have an "ext_config.ini" file associated with it? Some cars will have light configs in that file that will show up on track but not in the showroom.

Might also try different PP filter and/or rolling back CSP to a previous version.

dms
Another thing I am trying to do; get some helmet shapes into AC. Again I cannot find any tutorials on how to do so. I mean, I have a shape and want to add that to a driver body. Anyone here can share some info on how to do that?

We miss shapes like these:

View attachment 1006648

I would really like to share it with everyone interested. But then again, I have to get permission on the original makers. These are rFactor mods from ten years ago (which still look good in todays AC imho)...

Another note; these mods have to be perfect as they can be, with my knowledge at this moment a lot of things still lack tbh (example, working mirrors, steering wheel animation etc.)

Got some examples from the past weeks:

View attachment 1006649

View attachment 1006650
OMG you can't tease us like this(well you can, lol)! I would genuinely pay money to have those 1987 AND 1989(!) F1 cars in AC.

Last edited:
Tried the VRC P1 cars at Le Mans, both are significantly faster than what I could manage with the Kunos 919.
ACtC-3eQ-VgUh7Hfaim4plGiBZwtVR4p8e2ghRqj-hbgtCXMivzerpej6rmTy9vkTfVCgZedsG04jhXcbYbFxN92-xlS8ZuN5ZUmhJvpPSkELrpoXjdPA2BkZvlGrdUkYxj6P9uSNMIv0sHSxCyikaalCclogw=w2560-h1440-no

ACtC-3e3WbJzDCnL20VaMUmEGJalABHRuHAWEG4dE70F9Ki2W-jSG3ZwaCF7MO6xhGVxzEaZaKGNWNVyYBtaJFtmLdUT9E5XIabNC7NZw9wEL-Ive-YC8b35n5vBph29acsmJwj_H0QnTgsqUbUaKXrdxeLjSg=w2560-h1440-no

The ByKolles is not as good with bumps and brakes are more prone to lock up and feels slower in the straight but still can do 3:26-3:27s on qualifying setup, the Ginetta is just way faster in pretty much all respect and got down to 3:22s. I haven't managed to go below 3:29s on the 919. Wish there are ways to BoP the Kunos cars faster(as opposed to slowing the VRC cars down).

I've donated 1 cent and you've banned me, so it isn't a free donation, it's a sale.

He's set the price at 2e now (per track). And guess what ? If there's an update you'll have to pay him again ! We're reaching a new level of scam. Truly stupendous.

Anyways - I believe this bad boy hasn't been ported to AC yet ? Thinking about doing it but I can't find the FM3 model.

Chevrolet_Corvette_Z06_99_Tiger_Racing_C5.jpg

To complete my almost full SCCA grid (it real its the only model left)

Last edited:
He's set the price at 2e now (per track). And guess what ? If there's an update you'll have to pay him again ! We're reaching a new level of scam. Truly stupendous.

Anyways - I believe this bad boy hasn't been ported to AC yet ? Thinking about doing it but I can't find the FM3 model.

Chevrolet_Corvette_Z06_99_Tiger_Racing_C5.jpg

To complete my almost full SCCA grid (it real its the only model left)

I also thought that you should pay for an update. But that does not seem to be the case. He said that if you had already purchased one of the mods, then you only need to write him an email and you get the link for the update.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back