Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,745 comments
Maybe I can rant a little here and perhaps there are others whom might be experiencing the same or can maybe point out what I might be missing. Browsing resources on racedepartment.com Sucks Major Gas Now since their latest redesign... Is it just me or has it gotten less intuitive to actually find sections of resources for games you're interested in? Now, the download section doesn't list or categorize in plain view like it used to, even though the resources are still categorized... though you now have to browse through perhaps tons of resources for games you don't even have nor care to see.
FireShot Capture 169 - Resources - RaceDepartment - www.racedepartment.com.png

may be some models you lot are looking for. quality looks good from the one preview image I could find. requires Lumion.
2OwTO6G.jpg

DOWNLOAD

CONTENT:

Code:
Auto_Bugatti_Divo_baad.7z
bmw m5 animation.7z
Iveco Z truck.7z
Volvo Polestar 2 – 2020.7z
APOLLO.rar
AUDI R8 NEWING ALPIL RSR.rar
BMW_M4_COMPETITION.rar
bugattibolide.rar
Buick Wildcat convertible_1963.rar
Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum 2015 L10.3.rar
Chevrolet Camaro RS 2016 LUMION 10.3 3D Model.rar
Ducati_X-Diavel_2016_LU10.rar
FerrariF8Spider.rar
Harley Davidson V-Rod Muscle_LU10.rar
HURACANSTO.rar
Lamborghin Huracan Spyder 2017 L10.3 3D Model.rar
LAMBORGHINI URUS.rar
Land Rover Defender Expedition L10 3.rar
Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe 2020 3D LUMION 10.3 Model.rar
Porsche Taycan 2020 L10.3.rar
PZV PANTHER TANK.rar
SSC_TUATARA.rar
TOYOTA_GRSUPRA.rar
ZENVO_TSRS.rar

Last edited:
Assetto Corsa HYPERION 2020 from RACE SIM STUDIO TEAM Review! Stay healthy,safe all and thank you all for big support !

Why is the video quality so horrendous?
Did you film your monitor screen there?
That looks worse than a TV series from the 60s :lol:

I guess you are using the ACU 1.15 version right? I just gave it a few laps day and night on 1.73 CSP and no issues at all with FPS.

I downloaded and tried the ACU 1.15 and it is working fine, thank you.
Funny thing is the ACU 1.15 and the cotaV2 I have are the exact same track,

Like the mod but have not driving it as yet... Sounds like I better get the AIs on a freaking diet before racing... :rolleyes: (bit of modding-humour)...

But on a more productive/serious note, check the track's AI folder and remove any files that refer to 'payloads', 'bin' and the like... It's something that's been discussed as of recent, whereby, some mods include these files - inadvertently I would say...

Here's a list of files to remove...

View attachment 1007275

Thx for the info, I tried and confirm no such files in both car & track, it's that mod specific issue , thx.

the 2020 porsche RSR works well now I have activated a box in the content manager (custom shader patch) but the Porsche 911 RSR GTLM by The Rollovers (american endurance pack 5.0) the mirrors do not work I think not compatible with the new versions CSP certainly

if you didnt get the obvious sarcasm, yes the rollovers one is a pretty old mod that came into the years. the 2020 acfsk rsr is a leaked mod from a league where it participated and not well made. they both share the same base and therefore are not really that good, and like i said pretty old/not compatible guaranteed to anything. also id like to not publish this car in any way nor showing pictures of it, i mean the 2020 one particular. it is not nice to see leaked stuff arround the web...

Is there a way to tweak the CSP smoke particle effects of wet surface tyre sprays ? like density, opacity etc.. I tend to play with full water/puddle settings for the reflections, but the visibility becomes a problem, so I have to turn of the CSP smoke.

Not sure if you've already received an answer on this as I'm about 20 pages behind atm, but yes. Go to ..\assettocorsa\extension\config\particles_fx.ini, look for [SMOKE_DEV] and change LIMIT=8000 to a lower value, eg. LIMIT=2000.

Yeah... terribly misleading name and an utterly pointless change.

Think the idea is to stop people leaving a review when they have a question - plenty of RD reviews comment on the user not being able to get a mod working, which is very unfair to the ranking. I agree the wording isn't great, but I can see what they're trying to do (I think).

That's not me approving of the new RD design - I preferred the previous one, especially on mobile (ironically) - but I'll get used to it.

The AI does crash into the side of Fukuoka Urban Expressway because there is no useful sideline. Unfortunately the track is not able to record a new sideline (I have tried).

This is how the track looks for the AI (the red lines should be the track limits left and right of the track, the violet line is the AI-line):

View attachment 1005008

i also had the same problem when i wanted to do an AI line for Soyo's Daikoku...
Soyo said, he wanted to do it.. but never happend.
@KevinK2 do you perhaps have some magic solution for these 2 maps?

Hi @Mike08... Yep I think @mrtomcat66 is right. I thought initially the problem was the fast lane was broken- it didn't look like it was done by driving a few laps, possibly only one. I could be wrong but it didn't look connected near start/finish. So I recorded a new test one, then was able to create a left side line. But when I tried to do the right, I could see the track position numbers in the AI Line Helper app jumping around, and possibly therefore not able to record.

I think the track may have some underlying physics problems, or I've also seen sideline problems when opposing lanes are close too each other. I may investigate further when I have time, but it's a long @ss track and time consuming.

Gray Hell!?

Last edited:
With the WEC 2021 starting very soon in Spa and me simulating against several AI multi-class (GTE, LMP1, LMP2) I was wondering if there is an easy to use ranking leaderboard as an overlay and/or while in pit and after finish with the several classes separated and the ranking per class? While racing I disable all huds but now and then would be nice to e.g. CTRL-H and the leaderboard pops in your screen.

I searched in several forums and looked in SimHub but could not find it 1-2-3. Anyone a suggestion? Thanks in advance!

With the WEC 2021 starting very soon in Spa and me simulating against several AI multi-class (GTE, LMP1, LMP2) I was wondering if there is an easy to use ranking leaderboard as an overlay and/or while in pit and after finish with the several classes separated and the ranking per class? While racing I disable all huds but now and then would be nice to e.g. CTRL-H and the leaderboard pops in your screen.

I searched in several forums and looked in SimHub but could not find it 1-2-3. Anyone a suggestion? Thanks in advance!

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/substanding.4998/

iam using this !

Last edited:
Hi @Mike08... Yep I think @mrtomcat66 is right. I thought initially the problem was the fast lane was broken- it didn't look like it was done by driving a few laps, possibly only one. I could be wrong but it didn't look connected near start/finish. So I recorded a new test one, then was able to create a left side line. But when I tried to do the right, I could see the track position numbers in the AI Line Helper app jumping around, and possibly therefore not able to record.

I think the track may have some underlying physics problems, or I've also seen sideline problems when opposing lanes are close too each other. I may investigate further when I have time, but it's a long @ss track and time consuming.

Gray Hell!?
Realize... AI lines are, 1 lap.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back