Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,792 comments
Guys, my pp filter menu is missing from the right menu. Is this csp related? I'm on 1.73
Has anyone ever got this problem?
image_2021-04-30_084833.png

Last edited:
If I can't find one that fits I tend to leave it out.
Please tune the same logic that allows you to ignore that on screen shifting is being done with the opposite hand to real life, to forgive the lack of shifting animation.

:cheers:

Just drove the Mercedes Truck, the reverse gear is set to go forward for some reason.

I have found a new track for you: LSG Yokohama Bay. LSG (Low Style Gang) have taken CHiQuiFReaKy's Yokohama Docks track from GRID (with permission) and added a little drift track on the other side of the bay.

The track is nothing special, just a figure 8 around two blocks. But they added a lot of animated stuff so it became some sort of showcase of the possibilities of AC with CSP. So far I have found:
  • animated people all over the place
  • animated festival attractions
  • animated rock performance area with sound
  • railroad crossing the area with sound
  • moving ships in the harbour
DL- link in the video description:

And what about PC3 as well? Since it's also made and runs with their proprietary MADNESS engine just like with their two previous titles.
hvent tried yet, but i think its updated to dx12 perhaps? so maybe not, ill give it a try.

-edit- nope, nor ams2 or pcars2 either now. strange it was working before. ill look at it a bit harder again. Sure it was something to do with setting up graphics ingame and not usign certain AA methods.

Last edited:
Awesome thanks, fixed that link and I'll check out Bremgarten.

I have quite some tracks that are not in your review list if you are interested. Could be cool to set up a thread where we can provide you links to new mods if you want to continue this great review idea. :)

Is MEGA not working for everyone? Been trying to download the Beetle Fun Cup for the past half hour and it just gets stuck showing the black spinning circle thingy. Tried a few other MEGA links and all the same.

Bit late on posting this, but here's a couple skins for the RSR-19 - one for the 2021 Sebring 12hr, as well as an update for the Daytona 24hr one posted before (changed the paint stripes on the front bumper, wasn't happy with them before).

uxLcxJd.jpeg

Updated paints can be downloaded here.
Link does not work!
"403 Forbidden":banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bit late on posting this, but here's a couple skins for the RSR-19 - one for the 2021 Sebring 12hr, as well as an update for the Daytona 24hr one posted before (changed the paint stripes on the front bumper, wasn't happy with them before).

uxLcxJd.jpeg

Updated paints can be downloaded here.

The pain to see that old crap still getting skins is undescribeable. when do people stop using that old thing

The pain to see that old crap still getting skins is undescribeable. when do people stop using that old thing
I wasn't aware that there was another version, I just like painting cars my dude. If you'd rather I remove it, I'm more than happy to.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back