Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,800 comments
on the karts that I was able to drive, low in the rpm, there was much less acceleration, it was much slower, taking a long time to gain speed.
The acceleration,you start to get it quite high in the rpm, there was a kind of inertia, you press the pedal, it does not advance, you go up in speed and suddenly it grows and you got the kick.
So you must not brake too much to not lose speed, if you brake too much, then it take a long long time to gain speed and everyone is far away.
hope it means something in english :)
But in this state, it feels already like a kart, really good job, thank a lot!

It ok now, find how to do that, in tyres.ini:

[FRONT] and [REAR] are for the default set of tyres, the ones you got when you start a race, and [FRONT_1] and [REAR_1] are for the second set of tyres, the ones you must change and choose in the set up menu in game, now it is fixed

The Kart is single speed but you should never be going so slow, except at the start, that it bogs down.

[COMPOUND_DEFAULT]
INDEX=1 ; Is what your are looking for 0=[FRONT|REAR] 1=[FRONT_1|REAR_1] and so on. I don't know why the first set is not named the same i.e. [FRONT_0]

And did you happen to try my take on the Auto Unions physics? HERE

The Kart is single speed but you should never be going so slow, except at the start, that it bogs down.

[COMPOUND_DEFAULT]
INDEX=1 ; Is what your are looking for 0=[FRONT|REAR] 1=[FRONT_1|REAR_1] and so on. I don't know why the first set is not named the same i.e. [FRONT_0]

And did you happen to try my take on the Auto Unions physics? HERE
Oh, I haven't see that you have an update of the Auto Union physic, thank for the link :)

Hi.
Is anyone aware if this track has been made for ac please.
Nivelles-Baulers in Belgium.
upload_2021-5-8_13-30-53.jpeg

Had some fun with a true classic of course driven with F1 ´67:
New AI for RT´s Spa-Francorchamps 1966
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lca7ez7z3ws1v1n/New_AI_for_RT%C2%B4s_Spa-Francorchamps_1966_by_Rainmaker.7z/file

The link for the track +1100 more links you can find here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gjw7c3g1bgd8xgh/List_of_all_AC_tracks_WITH_LINKS.txt/file
Thanks Rainmaker, I've been missing GPL lately (which I can't get to run properly on my system but that's a different forum) so have been bouncing around a couple sims to try out these era's of cars and been on the AC versions the last week or so. Good fun and looking forward to making use of them.

Alfa Romeo 33/TT12 v1.0

The Tipo 33 TT 12 by Autodelta, is unquestionably one of Alfa Romeo’s most important post-war racing cars.
It has everything of a truly exceptional historic racing car...
dominant success, the world’s greatest drivers, a world-famous brand.

Imagine yourself, behind her... at the edge of control, screaming....
11,000 rpm splitting the air as you shift into fifth gear...
the speed, the rush of wind, the exhilaration, she is alive!
(She likes to be caressed... but she likes it rough too!)

Stop dreaming…
1605878359630-png.421083

changelog v1.0
- LOD's by @norms
- brakes from revision "c"

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::

Last edited:
What is this teaser thing? What is changing everything? Am i the only one not understanding it?
Its for a new livery. & the hashtag is a reference to one of the lyrics to a song by a certain band.

Last edited:
You're right. The stock car is overpowered. It runs 12s in the 1/4 mile, which isn't realistic. According to it's data and CM, it's got about 460 bhp, while the S1 about 430 bhp.

I noticed that too - fortunately the engine data from the Forza series is trival to port over, so I've attached the E46 M3 engine data from Forza 4 in AC format for anyone that might find it useful. It's a US-spec car at 333hp / 355Nm, with the CM default 13% drivetrain losses applied.

Attachments

• BMW_E46M3_05.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 31

can you pack all in one download?

Last edited:
Pyyer has provided a quick fix for the new barcelona layout - Its goood enough for now to get as close to the 2021 layout as we can - but you need to create a 'layout_gp_2021' folder in the existing UI folder and drag the download ui contents into it for it to work - Also works with @Blackcelica 2021 skin

EDIT 1955hrs 08/05/2021 - UI folder updated in release so ignore the underlined part

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/barcelona-2021-track-layout.42398/
Screenshot (601).png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back