Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,018 comments
This beauty here might be looking for a talented modder to convert for AC:

https://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/cars/164681-alfa-romeo-gtv6-2-5-116-1983/
a41612279ce20477fe4bec6936d13c20o.png

This?

I can't do any more with this, no .bsp files exist in any of the .iso's I have found online. But I can confirm the script loads in MAX.

Thanks a lot for trying! Was already thinking nobody really wanted to help me. At least I now know what this data is.

Hey guys, im looking for the La Pedrera San Luis track. Every link seems to be down. Does anyone have it? Thanks in advance!

For real, crazy this is missed in the RSS GT stuff

I think the RSS gt cars is mostly FIA GT championship cars. So they basically are GT1 cars as far as i know. But the feel is unmatched in those cars. Big thanks to RSS for bringing these cars for us!

Any one know if exist a conversion of miami bayside with night lights and building lights work ??

ea37737c616e94412a8f3ab21ae583c9o.png

I have this one v1.0 but not have the lights working btw amazing street track.

(Btw2) bmw 320 btcc cant take the hairpin :lol:

If it's on the Guerilla website, it's bloody well hidden.

Edit: oh, I see - the download is in a post in the forums.
For those struggling to find it, @DaWallace provided a direct link to the archive in this post:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1870#post-13272001
The new car is in the 0.8 folder.

Last edited:
I tried DDM's Willow Springs conversion earlier, but the AI didn't budge from their pits during quali. They worked just fine in the race though, has anyone else had this problem?

i dunno if there is a full GTO pack as there are many cars missing
I have all imsa models, gtp and gto, maybe repack all of this cars and upload again

there´s an unfinished one for seattle but I dont have it rn. That track is only good for daytime dry racing anyways.

Yes i agree, only for complete street tracks updates

Last edited:
Funny that a DPi Cadillac is/was also worked on by member of URD, but with the ongoing progress IMSA will have switched to LMDh long before it gets released :D
And this is not the funniest part. We had fully functional ARX-05 by the end of 2019(!!!), but model itself was dated (same one that we sold to cxc simulations for their stuff) and we wanted to make a new one. Well, new one never happened and the one we had is now looks even more outdated.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back