Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,779 comments
iNifuwt.jpg

I see TonyB is up to his usual antics. Profiting off others' work, stealing stuff he has no rights to and not even asking the original modders first.
This model was specifically made for the Absolute Le Mans mod and shouldn't be redistributed elsewhere, let alone converted to another game... Yet he's done it.
How long will this farce continue ? Can't we do something about it ? That russian scammer is just worse than Simdream and RTM combined and no one bats an eye.
The worst part is that he's asking money for it, while the original modders do it... For free.
The mods will probably bury this message but they really shouldn't. Let's expose this fraud.
I always have even taken care of that guy because:
1: He's gonna ruin my works (basically my Group C mods).
2: People spent money of it even though it's not worth on your/our/my money.
3: His car are just based 962 kunos physics, aerodynamics, etc (that means everything are taken from 962 so yeah).
4: Who will buy ripped content? It's even free on the original site but that dude made it paid, worse than simdream and rtm (selling free rf1 mods i mean)

Anyway, he just always makes me mad when i saw his releases, this is why i never had anything nicely.
This is the worst scam modder i have ever seen.

Last edited:
I converted two Japanese Tracks from rFactor.
"Conversions of this track are expressly allowed, as long as proper credit is given." Was stated in the original readme.

Shiraoi Car Land v1.0
Screenshot_ks_audi_sport_quattro_shiraoi_22-4-121-20-2-29.jpg

- CSP required
- 20 pit/start
- GrassFX, RainFX

Credits & Thanks;
・RudyD , the author of the rfactor original version
@shi (shin956), Track convert
@ckkjw398, camtool

Hokkaido Speed Park v1.0
Screenshot_ks_mazda_miata_hokkaido_speed_park_21-4-121-22-42-43.jpg

- CSP required
- 10 pit/start
- GrassFX, RainFX

Credits & Thanks;
・RudyD , the author of the rfactor original version
@shi (shin956), Track convert
@ckkjw398, cam & camtool

Enjoy.

Last edited:
iNifuwt.jpg

I see TonyB is up to his usual antics. Profiting off others' work, stealing stuff he has no rights to and not even asking the original modders first.
This model was specifically made for the Absolute Le Mans mod and shouldn't be redistributed elsewhere, let alone converted to another game... Yet he's done it.
How long will this farce continue ? Can't we do something about it ? That russian scammer is just worse than Simdream and RTM combined and no one bats an eye.
The worst part is that he's asking money for it, while the original modders do it... For free.
The mods will probably bury this message but they really shouldn't. Let's expose this fraud.
The staff don't 'bury' comments for any reason, we do remove posts that break the AUP from public view.

You want to raise concerns about his working practices then you are free to do so, as long as its within the AUP the staff are not going to remove it.

Nor do I particularly appreciate the false accusations you're making towards the staff.

Last edited:
The staff don't 'bury' comments for any reason, we do remove posts that break the AUP from public view.

You want to raise concerns about his working practices then you are free to do so, as long as its within the AUP the staff are not going to remove it.

Nor do I particularly appreciate the false accusations you're making towards the staff.

No ill thoughts behind it, thought we just couldn't post about that kind of stuff.

No ill thoughts behind it, thought we just couldn't post about that kind of stuff.
Criticism has never been against the AUP, and as long as you stick to the AUP you will not get your posts removed.

Just stick to the facts and don't attack the member and you will be fine, just remember 'play the ball, not the person' and you will be fine.

Matra Park v1.1
Reworked:
thestrobe8 / Updated by Assetto-fr.tk
Download: http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1061

Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_matra-park_22-4-121-16-53-7.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_matra-park_22-4-121-16-52-24.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_matra-park_22-4-121-16-52-40.jpg
Thanks for the update.
I've always liked this track but does anyone else get the sensation of constantly driving downhill? It's a really weird optical illusion, like driving an Escher painting. I keep expecting to start driving uphill at some point but nope... there's the start/finish gantry again and I've done an entire lap downhill, defying the laws of physics in the process.
I wonder if it's the very high hills around the track creating the illusion or something else. Maybe it only feels like this in VR?
Anyone else?
Weird.

Is the the same for others? The E46 M3 pack from a few pages back couple weeks ago, I the brake light works but does it normally not light up when the headlights are on? You can kinda see on the ground there is some reflected light but the taillights themselves are not looking like they are lit.
ACtC-3cYUcvcFyPHRGeoaAW5gX-R9uazN_MyXqw9yMeKiDvzFOKL6AB8yGKbdL-RUpc1d9qDv6aFQwhzLtcoUklac2ESs5MLxtxtncZvyKyq4zHFsc8Sl0X0uToj6rjL5iZ5Umg7FO0ckW-O7_1dq2pEsZEodg=w2560-h1440-no

Hello, Is there a CSP extension for Baku 2019 available? Haven found it yet, but i thought long time ago i had lights on that track. Maybe i mixed my memory with another track.

Thanks for the update.
I've always liked this track but does anyone else get the sensation of constantly driving downhill? It's a really weird optical illusion, like driving an Escher painting. I keep expecting to start driving uphill at some point but nope... there's the start/finish gantry again and I've done an entire lap downhill, defying the laws of physics in the process.
I wonder if it's the very high hills around the track creating the illusion or something else. Maybe it only feels like this in VR?
Anyone else?
Weird.
I have this feeling on my triple pancake setup too... :D

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back