Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,759 comments
@slider666 of course we are not aware of the other works, so it happens :D

I fixed something that look too bright on your side, i've used your own, but with the grass corrected sgader settings i have strange black spots around the grass. For the trees, they are amazing now

Mine (with some of your ADJ):
View attachment 1013836

With your
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE= 1
DESCRIPTION= grass corrected shader settings
MATERIALS= ?GRASS?
PROP_... = ksAlphaRef, -193

View attachment 1013837

Don't know why

Hm, strange. Did you use my config?
upload_2021-5-29_20-3-8.png

Maybe we should really puzzle both versions together? :)

MEGA link for Lepizig Porsche by the Relesys, Neel Jani, TonyB, Sliderman, nobody is ded.

can anyone provide a new one?
Yep, there are some updates that have come together in the meantime. Hopefully I will be able to collect everything in a timely manner.

Last edited:
hi, im using sol 2.1 and csp..i have the problem that i get fps drops and freezes always when a yellow or blue flag shows up on screen..it also happens with other hud elements, for example when the fastest lap is shown on screen...i had this problem before with older versions of csp and sol too. but i think now its worse. do you know a solution?

Imagine me criticizing a mash up! Sublime hypocrisy neh?

The above car is a real mongrel made up of the Automobilista Formula Vee, an rFactor Formula Ford (as far as I can tell) also Automobilista, some scaling threw me off, the engine in the description not matching the one in the model and to top it all off the physics are minimally edited copypasta from the Skip Barber Formula 2000 Regional mod.

Not long for RD I'd say.

Nope, valid critique IMO, i asked and you gave an answer. The skip barber explains why it drives well then.
Cheers for the heads up.

Whilst you are here, your formula vee for some reason shakes my wheel when i pull off and i can't work out why?

Guys can someone can help me with this issue ? how can i delete this thing ?
thx

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-05-29 at 21.13.50.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-05-29 at 21.13.50.jpeg
    38 KB · Views: 46
Anyone else have issues with sector timing with Reboot Sonoma? It doesn't have Sector 2, Sector 1 seems to be both 1 and 2, so without a Sector 2 time, I never get an actual lap time.
Which version are you using and which layout? I'll take a look for you

hi, im using sol 2.1 and csp..i have the problem that i get fps drops and freezes always when a yellow or blue flag shows up on screen..it also happens with other hud elements, for example when the fastest lap is shown on screen...i had this problem before with older versions of csp and sol too. but i think now its worse. do you know a solution?
Yep, I get this micro-pause the first time just about any 'event' happens on track. Could be triggered by hitting a barrier, crossing the s/f line... it's bloody annoying. It's come back with recent CSP builds.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I just watched the onboards from Chris Haye's video again and couldn't spot any differences in layout between the RRE and AC versions. The AC version has a no-chicane layout and all the other turns look the same to me.

Yeah, sorry i should've been clearer, more and more of what happens on Våler uses
I just watched the onboards from Chris Haye's video again and couldn't spot any differences in layout between the RRE and AC versions. The AC version has a no-chicane layout and all the other turns look the same to me.

Sorry, i should've been clearer, more and more of what happens at Våler, use this layout
upload_2021-5-29_23-3-46.png

i just wish we could get more of the alternatives,

Valer-Bane4-08.9ce7aada6beec21da5c226882ff0dc83.png

Valer-Alt-08.9ce7aada6beec21da5c226882ff0dc83.png

Let's at least we get a refreshed version now people are showing interest again :)

@slider666, nope i added few strings of your code to my config. Maybe somethig is in conflict, i have to check. I kept mine because i prefer white-led lights instead of yellow ones ahahah.

I will release an update with your code too ;)

Original link updated too (i found the problem of that black stuff)

https://sharemods.com/yppbkfxkv68m/New_EXT_CONFIG___VAO___TV_Cams_by_CrisT86.rar.html

Forgive me, there were two of this track posted up, i kept legions as the best, now this config etc overights legions or the other one?
I liked legions one so don't really want to mess with that.

Forgive me, there were two of this track posted up, i kept legions as the best, now this config etc overights legions or the other one?
I liked legions one so don't really want to mess with that.

This is Legion's version, but improved with better grass, trees, and cameras. Remove the version you have installed from Legion, download Slider's track mod file, then add CrisT86's latest update. I did this, and just tested it. It's definitely Legion's version, but now so much better.

@slider666 & @CrisT86 -- Great work on the updates. Good "tree magic" and cameras. This is now one of my favorite "short run" tracks.

For everyone else, until there's a consolidated version...

Download updated track
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2526#post-13420186

Download the grass and cameras update
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2526#post-13420181

Last edited by a moderator:
@VheEth

I hadn't raced on this track for some time and had forgotten just how much fun it is, and I appreciate the bumps. I feel like it gives a sensation of speed and demands you drive the track not just point and float.
Awesome job, thanks again.

You need to race in an open wheeler and look how much the front suspension moves.
There is no room for apprecation, there is sheer violence :crazy::lol:

Several thing I want to ask;

I've found a 911 GT3 Cup '21 (992) mod on web. Is it the same car that used now and who made it? Do you guys any info about it?

I'm putting a video of it (it has the link on its comments)

and.

Any decent/proper AI-track data for Dubai GP?

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/dubai-autodrome.26243/

and also

@marc_13000 any news for Paul Ricard? I'm long for it man :)

Last edited:
You need to race in an open wheeler and look how much the front suspension moves.
There is no room for apprecation, there is sheer violence :crazy::lol:
hit youtube for crashes at this track.. no halfways!! this one with the porsche shows just how littel traction that bounce causes in some corners. Hope the drivers got out of this one ok, I can't translate

etc etc

Last edited:
View attachment 1013741

Autódromo Internacional de Curitiba - Version 2.0

CHANGELOG 2.0
- Fixed materials, textures and objects
- Replaced and added some objects on the track
- Trees reworked from scratch
- Added animated objects
- Starting lights working
- Updated the VAO file
- Configuration file updated
- Added Rain FX
- Fixed track positioning based on geotag
- Added UI file
- Updated previews and track maps

DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file/m2uya5wnos3vln9/vhe_curitiba_2.0.rar/file

Do you have a link to all the tracks you have done? I am looking for your version of COTA and maybe a couple of other tracks. All the links I have found for your stuff has been expired.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back