Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,780 comments
Here's another Norway track, Rudskogen. This version's from a drifting group (see the readme) and could use a little TLC to update it. It might also be a little wider than the real track in some places.

EDIT>> Download an updated version here
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2529#post-13420762

preview.png

Last edited:
Euh it's me or the last version of Csp completely messed some liveries?
Ingame, the Red 919one, all the F1 GTR liveries aswell are blanks or inverted

It's a CSP issue. Until it's fixed by Ilja, you can bypass the problem by turning off 'Cache AC data to speed up loading' in the CSP general settings tab.

Last edited:
...shakes my wheel when i pull off...

Said the Actress to the Bishop. I think that is the trailing link front end with very short suspension links and when AC's low speed physics kicks in the FFB goes to pot.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@slider666 @CrisT86 @El Locho et al

'Thank you's (sic) for the much needed improvements.

Seems as if the interest and subsequent improvements is inversely proportion to how much effort I put into it originally.

Couple or more rounds of these, :cheers:

Last edited:
Sorry, sorryyyyy. Like many cars before, I had tests and other stuff in life that prevented me from finishing it. I hope somebody can for this and the Elva that I did not finish also. I am currently working on the Arrinera Hussarya and that will be better, not so sure if I can complete it though. (currently stuck at animating wipers through Blender.)

I quite like this car, V12 Vantage with a barchetta body, but sadly the gauge cluster screen doesn't work.

8baf94348d6d177c75dac7d4e4e923d5.png

Here's another Norway track, Rudskogen. This version's from a drifting group (see the readme) and could use a little TLC to update it. It might also be a little wider than the real track in some places.

Hey, quick and dirty AI (no pitlane), cameras and Grass FX here if you like, just ditch the .txt off the end of the filename.

Attachments

• rudskogen_motorsenter_beta_configandcameras.7z.txt
    2.4 MB · Views: 88
if my memory serves me, then someone from kunos wrote on the official website ac that the "aggressiveness" setting is responsible for how far bots can go off the track when overtaking / attacking
If I remember right, it is how far bots will go off their line (not the track)

hello everyone I have a problem with all the cars on all the circuits which has a hairpin bend it does not manage to turn Thanks for your help
Screenshot_asr_1991_benetton_b191_monaco_2020_30-4-121-7-43-34.jpg

Hi all...anyone know if Donington has been reworked with grassFX, rainFX, Vao etc etc...???
I have seen the command lines for rainFX on the previous pages, but my version of the track just doesn't have any EXT file for that ... thanks

Last edited:
Anyone have leads to skins for the AVR-500R, its quickly become my goto car for having a quick squirt or testing tracks. but.. its available in blue, blue, blue or blue... or red.

It sounds from that description that you have the Motul and Calsonic skins but if not there are a few on Race Department. I agree the car is terrific and is my (contemporary) test car also.

It sounds from that description that you have the Motul and Calsonic skins but if not there are a few on Race Department. I agree the car is terrific and is my (contemporary) test car also.
search function is terrible, I get this, (it was the first place I tried) and all i find for the 2021 is one post.
upload_2021-5-30_18-21-36.png

in other news, I hope car modders grabbed this car and learned how to apply deforming meshes for accident damage. its the first and only car I ever noticed this on!

Before impact:
upload_2021-5-30_18-32-42.png

after impact: (the texture dirt is a bit much, but loving the new bonnet geometry!)
upload_2021-5-30_18-32-59.png

Last edited:
Hi all...anyone know if Donington has been reworked with grassFX, rainFX, Vao etc etc...???
I have seen the command lines for rainFX on the previous pages, but my version of the track just doesn't have any EXT file for that ... thanks

Did you look in assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded for donnigtonpark2018.ini ?

Am I the only one who has trouble downloading basically anything from RaceDepartment? I know my internet speed is piss poor but it's the only website that gives me this much trouble. I wish they allowed download managers, but they are too good for that, apparently. :rolleyes:

I'm looking for somone who want to join our team and update this one for CSP?
This is mini copper sport 500, latest classic mini limited edition to 500 cars.

Things to do:
- wipers animation,
- ini update to rain etc.
- back lights fix, they looks bad and not working at night,
- front lights fix, the normals the car currently has on the front light seem to be flipped / ruined in some way that prevents refractions from working.
- I don't know what more? Maybe driver change to more not stig style.

I have blend and 800MB high quality car photos.

I talked about it with Rusty but I think he don't have enough time.

View attachment 1012654
Did you model it with your team or converted it from somewhere else?

It's build from scratch for the game. It's not converted from any game.
Nice, I'm interested to join your team then so that hopefully I could also learn something about modeling in the future other than working together on all mods of yours.

I'm looking for somone who want to join our team and update this one for CSP?
This is mini copper sport 500, latest classic mini limited edition to 500 cars.

Things to do:
- wipers animation,
- ini update to rain etc.
- back lights fix, they looks bad and not working at night,
- front lights fix, the normals the car currently has on the front light seem to be flipped / ruined in some way that prevents refractions from working.
- I don't know what more? Maybe driver change to more not stig style.

I have blend and 800MB high quality car photos.

I talked about it with Rusty but I think he don't have enough time.

View attachment 1012654
If it's scratch made you should ask on RaceDepartment.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back