Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
Well, I just visited the webpage of ACP and it seems that they are doing very well, because they no longer have "free mode" now everything is patreon, 5 $ and you have all the access, or so it seems.

I think it's worth it, the 4 maps they have are of a high quality, $ 5 and all those maps are yours.

I'm thinking about it...

Last edited:
Hey guys. Long time lurker here.
Apparently a lot of people at some Toprace discord server are mad at you, lmao.
Guess there's no bad publicity. You seem like a cool bunch.

Anyways, did you manage to get crash/toprace cars before they got deleted from their discord?

Thank you
Not really worth for a download. Models are not optimised at all. LODs are not well made. Don't know why their mods get hyped and named as top mods, when the converts are not really well made.

Last edited:
I could make it out for you if you'd like, I have some of my team's liveries donned with Genshin Impact Characters
What ever choice you want, then sure why not? I don't play that game too much though lol.

I do like the Goodsmile Racing liveries!

However, I'm not keen on employing Japanese cartoons as my driver.

vad30Oi.jpg
What track is that? Is it SRP or something??

Last edited:
Can't believe you are drawn to the trees in the screenshots over the amount of work already undertaken to modernize this circuit. The trees are not that bad. The phrase "can't see the wood for the trees" really applies here.
I sincerely appreciate the time and effort to create the visual improvements. Don’t get me wrong. The trees have always looked “off” to me when compare to the rest of the track in this mod. I can’t help but notice them since Paul Ricard has that long straight. Nothing to do with these screenshots and your/Marc’s work. I always check the trees when there is any update for this track.

What track is that? Is it SRP or something??
Probably SRP. I grabbed the photo from the Photo thread. You can ask the user that posted it.

Last edited:
EDIT 1318 hrs 03062021
Thank you for the signposting @thunder72fr and @Breathe

Hi Just putting together a custom championship for the 2021 Porsche 911 RSR based on the Michelin Sprint Challenge Australia

Does anyone have the Tailem Bend or The Bend’s motor racing circuit for download? or where i can find it

many thanks
Screenshot (707).png

Last edited:
using the latest light patch 1.75, preview one and sol 2.0, I have no rain or wiper sound, I can hear the thunder in a storm, so at least there is that.
how should I activate rain and wiper sound?

I think you may be talking about some of your own mods by mistake here. Or maybe just trolling as usual.
I see you also failed to answer the post about you ripping ACC mods for your latest efforts!
Seriously, If you're gonna slag off other peoples converts / mods you really need to stop and look at your own content first.
And i see, you didn't read the answer from Benjamin he has done here already about your question. and no, its not trolling. just compare our GT4 ACC converts we've done (Aston Martin Vantage GT4 v0.8, Chevrolet Camaro GT4 v0.8 and yet Porsche Cayman GT4 v0.8) with the ACC converts from Toprace.

at least we didnt try to hide the fact we used ACC Models ;)
we already said at the first presentations that the new versions (0.8) are converts from ACC. i have no idea who is saying that we say the models are scratch made. we never said that. and that they are also ACC converts is also stated in the description of the download of the 0.8 versions. but Benjamin has written all of this here before. you just have to read it ...

yeah, after Gary found out it was his Aston and told you to credit Kunos lmfao, before that there was 0 mention of ACC ;) might wanna look at yourselves before talking **** buddy
That is not right. In our Facebook group and in our forum its already said before. And we never said these models are scratch made. Don't try to blame us for things we never said. The point is, the toprace converts are not as top, as all are saying and not optimised at all.

Last edited:
So does anyone have the URD Maures GTR 97? Can you confirm that the windshield wiper flops around when you are driving? I am trying to see if the mod is just broken or if it is something else I have installed that is causing it. Removing the wiper animation file from the animation folder takes care of it but obviously the wipers no longer work. Any help would be appreciated.

The point is, the toprace converts are not as top, as all are saying and not optimised at all.
if they arent so good, how have you been unable to match the quality for all this time? im only speaking for myself here but the 911 has only ever been intended as a screenshot queen so i could care less about LODs etc, the public release was only done because people have pestered me for months about it

if they arent so good, how have you been unable to match the quality for all this time? im only speaking for myself here but the 911 has only ever been intended as a screenshot queen so i could care less about LODs etc, the public release was only done because people have pestered me for months about it
Have you ever heard of developing and improving yourself? :lol:

Screenshot queen... best excuse i've ever heard :D

yeah, after Gary found out it was his Aston and told you to credit Kunos lmfao, before that there was 0 mention of ACC ;) might wanna look at yourselves before talking **** buddy

are you able to read our post? XD

Credits goes to:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back