Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,776 comments
F1 1989 & 1987 - I really hope some(or all!) of these eventually see the light of day in AC. :bowdown:

f1_1989a.jpg

f1_1989b.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I just visited the webpage of ACP and it seems that they are doing very well, because they no longer have "free mode" now everything is patreon, 5 $ and you have all the access, or so it seems.

I think it's worth it, the 4 maps they have are of a high quality, $ 5 and all those maps are yours.

I'm thinking about it...

Tried their free version of ACP World a year or so back. I signed up and paid to the patreon but back then to get the full high resolution version of the map you had to drive 1000km on their server (or something like that) and then make contact with the guy who runs it and ask for the full version once you had done the 1000km. I don't race online so checked out of the patreon.

Last edited:
Some more progress shots of the Seattle Reworked, including the new harbor section. I'm torn on whether or not to remove the overpass, as it's gone IRL now, but it's such a famous part of the Gran Turismo track. I guess a descision needs to be made on if this is going to be a 'Real Seattle' or a 'Gran Turismo' circuit - thoughts?!?

View attachment 1014560 View attachment 1014561 View attachment 1014562 View attachment 1014563 View attachment 1014564 View attachment 1014565 View attachment 1014566 View attachment 1014567
With all that empty space now that the overpass is gone,. maybe you could do what f1 does whenever they prepare for a street race and make a temporary pit building or crowd stands. would look cool imo

Ya know reading the posts about the itasha car yesterday reminded that the sim community got a lot of boomers in it. :lol: . I jest but thinking about it, I realize the reason why its called istasha ( roughly translated to painful car or cringe car) isn't the fact that its anime in general as the design but the type of anime folks usually use on their cars which is the obnoxiously cutesy wutsey idol/magical schoolgirl type stuff. I mean....if I saw corvette or an r34 and it had anime design on it but it was based on something like Golgo 13 or Fist of the North Star on it , I personally wouldn't consider it an eyesore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried their free version of ACP World a year or so back. I signed up and paid to the patreon but back then to get the full high resolution version of the map you had to drive 1000km on their server (or something like that) and then make contact with the guy who runs it and ask for the full version once you had done the 1000km. I don't race online so checked out of the patreon.
I tried it very early, and the experience was the same as in shuto, everyone crashing all the time, that bores me a lot, I did not go back in, only on the web to compile their maps, I have 4.

Well, have good luck if you think that with this business model it will be profitable, I doubt it, one thing is donations and another very different is patreon.

Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the kn5 encrypt? or if you can get the kn5 from a mod that doesn't have this file?
upload_2021-6-3_13-5-29.png

Fist of the North Star... Now that is the kind of anime I can get on with.
All this weebo stuff is just what people like Tonysss go for along with a tonne of tentacle pron. No thanks to that lol.

Or Angel Cop :cool: I just starting checking some of that stuff out on Amazon and I'm an old guy :lol: Golgo 13 was cool too.

I saw someone figured out how to remove encryption, but I didn't find anything saying
convert multiple mods and play in a private group on face

Last edited:
I have a preset for lemans that mixes the gtp of the last stage of the 80s and early - mid 90s ,t he gt1, and some gt that raced in le mans on those dates.

It already has the minimum ballast and restrictor added and I have configured that the maximum aggression of the cars is 80%, believe me, that is already perhaps a lot for the gt1.

preset here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/o7ovnbq9e384ttm/Lemans80-90.rar/file

2 differents presets inside rar, 1 for 56 cars all differents, 2 with 70 cars on grid and some cars cloned.

You can hold the 112 pitslots?? :lol: just clone cars and separate for 4 o 5 spaces on grid.

Demo vídeo with 70 cars on track:

Ya know reading the posts about the itasha car yesterday reminded that the sim community got a lot of boomers in it. :lol: . I jest but thinking about it, I realize the reason why its called istasha ( roughly translated to painful car or cringe car) isn't the fact that its anime in general as the design but the type of anime folks usually use on their cars which is the obnoxiously cutesy wutsey idol/magical schoolgirl type stuff. I mean....if I saw corvette or an r34 and it had anime design on it but it was based on something like Golgo 13 or Fist of the North Star on it , I personally wouldn't consider it an eyesore.

How dare you you insult me with such a derogatory term as boomer. I'm triggered, insulted and feel violated by your discrimatory ageism.. I here by cancel you... Go and bully old people else were..... MEE TOO

Of course I jest:lol:

I re-uploaded it to my AC map:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/drn2rpx8h1tvo/AC+NASNET

If anyone wants to contribute anything, I'd be happy to include any improvements in an update.
I worked for many hours on many tracks, and it's not very nice to have my name deleted with the next upgrade.
Just a thought.

It's just the way it gos pal.. Many a track I spent hours even days on only to be cast away and forgotten about like a bad smell once somebody updates with some brighter grass or a f1 skin... Ohhhh the woe:banghead:

I saw someone figured out how to remove encryption, but I didn't find anything saying
convert multiple mods and play in a private group on face
sorry buddy, you aren't going to find anything like that here and we are not any private face group.

Hi All
Does anyone know why on the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2021 (992) the line are like this.. it was round when i did it.?

View attachment 1014660

The mod's cactus... Mesh is utterly unusable for skinning... Quick skin-test reveals the prob...
porsche_cup_2021__skin-cactus.jpg

For now, best liveries that can be had with this mod - are based off the original skin-design (alternate pin-stripe colours), like so... Anything else added, like a numberboard, decal, etc - will appear skewed.
porsche_cup_2021__skin-alternatives.jpg

Last edited:
The mod's cactus... Mesh is utterly unusable for skinning... Quick skin-test reveals the prob...
View attachment 1014867
For now, best liveries that can be had with this mod - are based off the original skin-design (alternate pin-stripe colours), like so... Anything else added, like a numberboard, decal, etc - will appear skewed.
View attachment 1014869
I'd say this needs a full remap in a way that is actually skinable

How dare you you insult me with such a derogatory term as boomer. I'm triggered, insulted and feel violated by your discrimatory ageism.. I here by cancel you... Go and bully old people else were..... MEE TOO

Of course I jest:lol:

It's just the way it gos pal.. Many a track I spent hours even days on only to be cast away and forgotten about like a bad smell once somebody updates with some brighter grass or a f1 skin... Ohhhh the woe:banghead:
I've never removed anybodys track credit just by doing an F1 skin for it. Whatever the track is. Careful what accusations you're chucking about.

Alright, let's try again:

I'm was wondering if there is a "nicer" version of Dubai Autodrome (the one on RD is decent but a bit inaccurate in some places) and a current-gen 911 GT3R somewhere to be found. If anyone can help, it's greatly appreciated.

Alright, let's try again:

I'm was wondering if there is a "nicer" version of Dubai Autodrome (the one on RD is decent but a bit inaccurate in some places) and a current-gen 911 GT3R somewhere to be found. If anyone can help, it's greatly appreciated.

I don't know about a better version of Dubai but there was a current gen 911 GT3R mod from Toprace. Obviously, they don't have downloads anymore so if someone can publish it? (By the way that Porsche is a bit weird. They have almost 2Gb of skin in the folder of the car but the physics were unusable when i last tried. I am far from an expert but it was snapping everywhere in the middle of the corner. Assuming that car was mainly for screenshots??? I didn't like that mod so i deleted it.)

Rain on my car! Yes.

@flyingsaucer has added RainFX support and moving wipers to my beloved Nissan Skyline R30 Super Silhouette which I tried it out and oh boy it does look magnificent in cockpit view a lot. And I also changed values on the entire car by using those preset KS shader values made by someone here which I don't remember the name of to make it look as good as a Kunos car hopefully.
(Also, don't you all think this GT5 Smoke-styled preview preset made by Uolter Uait from Discord look fantastic? I do think so and it's another step for me to plagiarize Gran Turismo on my AC!)

View attachment 971460

https://mega.nz/file/sboSBAJL#8S9CzELh3Xp0S6VcPPGJ8ql7KKWSNYbr8ADl8Ujgdwk

does anybody have a working source for this? tia

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back