Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,767 comments
FULL TRACK UPDATE VÅLERBANEN by @GzeroD

This link it will include the FULL track, with the latest fix by @slider666 and my new EXT_CONFIG + TV Cams.
You DON'T need to use the precedent files provided by me which are already in this upload.

If you prefer the yellow lights made by slider, instead on white one provided in my ext_config, just copy the disabled part at the end of the ext_config, active it and remove my lights part from the ext_config itself ;)

https://sharemods.com/oxq9flx7nt26/Legion_-_Valerbanen_v030621_by_Legion_for_AC_1.16.4.zip.html

I love this track, but i found few problems:
  1. after the castle turn, on the left, there is an invisible wall
  2. almost all the turns can be cutted, and it makes impossible to use it online
  3. after turn 15, on the right side, there is a hole that runs through the entire wall
They are problems with the track, not the F1 skin. Are you sure you have the latest version of Baku_2019? There is also an Ai update at racedepartment.

Hi!
Anyone have find the skin F1 for Koro Cue – F1 2021? (I have only skin of Ferrari)
I've heard of a Choro Q mod 1.6 .... anyone have links?
I found only 4 cars of Koro (Choro Q style) on Legion site ... Does Exist more cars?
Thanks!

The only version that I know of which everyone should have is like a v0.8 beta which isnt "raceable" because the creator didn't want it improved as he built track for raceroom. Track definitely needs some improvements, perhaps @Jimlloyd or someone can work on upgrading it? Or better yet, convert it from raceroom

The reason the final version of Bilster Berg isn't publicly available is that the owners of the real track bought it, and wanted it as an exclusive for drivers signing up for real life track days, IIRC.

They are problems with the track, not the F1 skin. Are you sure you have the latest version of Baku_2019? There is also an Ai update at racedepartment.
Yeah I know is not related with your work. But I've tried the latest version and I just wanted to report this problems.

With the new Sol Planner app in Sol 2.1, you can set "fog" weather on sunset. You can even set a "fog" or "humidity" level, for every "slot" in that new dynamic weather creation tool. And further the fog level is also calculated after rain. So if humidity was high and temps are high after it was raining, fog appears because of the fast evaporation. Its all part of Sol Planner app.
Yes but its not fog in patches if i know correctly. I believe that is what therealceebee asked, and what we discussed a few months ago on discord. random intensity fog patches as you drive.

kinda sorta sideways related, has anyone laid their hands on a 3080TI yet? and does it add enough punch to get ACC actually running smoothly in VR?

(on my rig i9 9900kf / 64GB / 2080TI I have to move everything to medium and low to get 90fps on my Vive, and AC actually looks better and performs better in VR than ACC)
you know, now being on 10700k+32gb ram+3090strix i can only play smoothly with only ~70 opps in my artisan.. so even 3090 is not enough to get my dream of 100-150 cars on nords

Not included (yet) in my mod on RD https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/corner-names-track-description.13487/
but here's the sections file for Baku (lose the .txt):

@Breathe
that Singapore 1.22 is almost the same as the version I posted, except that there is no vao patch and it has an old (incorrect) sections file.
While 'mine' said 1.21 in the ui, there is a readme file included that says v1.22 and it has a different file name so you can have both installed, but I'd keep the one I posted... ;)

Attachments

• baku_2019.zip.txt
    499 bytes · Views: 32
Last edited:
Captura.png

Captura1.png

New version of the 320 btcc with the interior done, but the headlights and the diplay lights do not work

https://mega.nz/file/gNUD1ICA#PrQSb5DOsXipZNTlyvtzYxhn_JSSMwWwZNx8veUvFtk

Two-door?
The entrants ware restricted only in four-door cars for FIA Super Touring I thought....

Last edited:
With the new Sol Planner app in Sol 2.1, you can set "fog" weather on sunset. You can even set a "fog" or "humidity" level, for every "slot" in that new dynamic weather creation tool. And further the fog level is also calculated after rain. So if humidity was high and temps are high after it was raining, fog appears because of the fast evaporation. Its all part of Sol Planner app.

Hi Peter, Many thanks for the explanation, I think I may not have articulated myself properly, I can create fog/mist etc with the planner, but its everywhere or nowhere, what I am talking about is positional/intermittent/fractured (some word explains it I hope) fog like the real fog at Bathurst, you can drive into and out of it, its denser in low laying areas of the track and missing in others. for want of a better explanation, like low lying clouds you are driving through.

Forza fakes this with I think static "clouds" in some low laying areas of bathurst, AMS2 does it different because as I lap it, the fog is in slightly different area, it "moves".
Notable is this ONLY happens in Bathurst if I select RealWeather, with scripted weather its same as AC, fog everywhere. Have not tried it myself yet, but ive seen a lot of comments about this effect in the Green Hell in AMS2 on the FB groups as well, maybe I'll try record a clip of that and it helps explain what I mean a little clearer.

EDIT: Hard to replicate because you have to find a day that actually HAD fog ;)

AC
upload_2021-6-5_20-30-40.png

to try explain what I mean, grabbed some stills from video, large portions of the track track are free of fog but on top of the hill there is this little patch (that is in slightly different areas each lap)
look bettwen 3-5 cars ahead for the patch of fog/mist they are driving through
upload_2021-6-5_20-41-26.png

or here
upload_2021-6-5_20-48-24.png

in this frame I am just coming out of a patch out of the dip and rise before the sandbank, more obvious if you look at the spectators.
upload_2021-6-5_20-46-17.png

compare those to these frames where no evidence of fog exists for example
upload_2021-6-5_20-47-32.png

or here etc.
upload_2021-6-5_20-48-52.png

Last edited:
FULL TRACK UPDATE VÅLERBANEN by @GzeroD

This link it will include the FULL track, with the latest fix by @slider666 and my new EXT_CONFIG + TV Cams.
You DON'T need to use the precedent files provided by me which are already in this upload.

If you prefer the yellow lights made by slider, instead on white one provided in my ext_config, just copy the disabled part at the end of the ext_config, active it and remove my lights part from the ext_config itself ;)

https://sharemods.com/oxq9flx7nt26/Legion_-_Valerbanen_v030621_by_Legion_for_AC_1.16.4.zip.html

Thanks @CrisT86 for sorting that out.

For anyone not sure, the above link and the copy on my Blog are the same now.

looks like SIM TRAXX Hradek

Yeah, the first part is the Hradek track, and he connected with the reverse (downhill version of Krajiska Zmija)

The idea is OK 👍 , but I think it was better to mention the original authors.

Hradek: which is originally made for Richard Burns Rally by Vašek Šourek, and Simtraxx "only" convert it into AC.
and Lemax, who made Krajiska Zmija.

Two-door?
The entrants ware restricted only in four-door cars for FIA Super Touring I thought....
for what I remember the stw has always been 4-door since the first configuration as per fia regulation, at the first version (E36) it was much lighter from an aerodynamic point of view and it was a 318i, this will be a reinterpretation of the m3, by the way i have seen audi a4 passed off as stw

for what I remember the stw has always been 4-door since the first configuration as per fia regulation, at the first version (E36) it was much lighter from an aerodynamic point of view and it was a 318i, this will be a reinterpretation of the m3, by the way i have seen audi a4 passed off as stw

In BTCC there was a 2door coupe BMW in 1992! (I think it was a Class2 (=supertouring car)

http://touringcarracing.net/Pages/1992 Cars.html

Hi Peter, Many thanks for the explanation, I think I may not have articulated myself properly, I can create fog/mist etc with the planner, but its everywhere or nowhere, what I am talking about is positional/intermittent/fractured (some word explains it I hope) fog like the real fog at Bathurst, you can drive into and out of it, its denser in low laying areas of the track and missing in others. for want of a better explanation, like low lying clouds you are driving through.

Forza fakes this with I think static "clouds" in some low laying areas of bathurst, AMS2 does it different because as I lap it, the fog is in slightly different area, it "moves".
Notable is this ONLY happens in Bathurst if I select RealWeather, with scripted weather its same as AC, fog everywhere. Have not tried it myself yet, but ive seen a lot of comments about this effect in the Green Hell in AMS2 on the FB groups as well, maybe I'll try record a clip of that and it helps explain what I mean a little clearer.

EDIT: Hard to replicate because you have to find a day that actually HAD fog ;)

AC
View attachment 1015295

to try explain what I mean, grabbed some stills from video, large portions of the track track are free of fog but on top of the hill there is this little patch (that is in slightly different areas each lap)
look bettwen 3-5 cars ahead for the patch of fog/mist they are driving through
View attachment 1015298
or here
View attachment 1015301
in this frame I am just coming out of a patch out of the dip and rise before the sandbank, more obvious if you look at the spectators.
View attachment 1015299

compare those to these frames where no evidence of fog exists for example
View attachment 1015300
or here etc.
View attachment 1015302

For obvious reasons this floating mist is present in PCars 2 also. Reiza must of now added that in.
In fairness PCars 2 /AMS2 are going to have stuff in them that looks far better than AC can.
Graphically its a bit too cartoon AMS2 for my tastes, but yes things like floating mist is one of the PCars 2 stand outs.

Personally instead of all this mod team turf wars drama, moaning about encryption, ability to play music whilst racing, walking around your car etc, i'd simply like for the weird shadow stripes on any CSP above 1.69 to be sorted out...

If i want that mist, i'll play AMS2...

Last edited:
FULL TRACK UPDATE - GB Machovo
by ADM, updated by @gutbomb

- New pitlane.ai
- New EXT_CONFIG (RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX)
- New TV Cams
- Fixed some shaders

DOWNLOAD
https://sharemods.com/slqozxitz7pj/GB_Machkovo_New_EXT_CONFIG___TV_Cams_by_CrisT86.rar.html

Enjoy

View attachment 1015303 View attachment 1015304 View attachment 1015305 View attachment 1015306
I am loosing track a bit atm...
Is this for the Gutbomb/updated by Assetto-fr_tk v1.2 ?
I don't seem to have the clean Gutbomb version (didn't manage to find it here either) and I have installed the one from RD atm - DGaus + Andkorot (HTRacingS) v1.5.1

Btw: the track is not made by AMD, AMD is part of the official name of the track: ADM Raceway Myachkovo or АДМ Raceway Мячково if you want ;)

For obvious reasons this floating mist is present in PCars 2 also. Reiza must of now added that in.
In fairness PCars 2 /AMS2 are going to have stuff in them that looks far better than AC can.

Cant hurt to ask the developer of the weather system.. was a time AC didnt have rainfx or sol either... never say never.

In BTCC there was a 2door coupe BMW in 1992! (I think it was a Class2 (=supertouring car)

http://touringcarracing.net/Pages/1992 Cars.html

1992 was not on "FIA Super touring".
I don't know well about Super touring (between GroupA and FIA Super touring) but according to list of entrant
they seems permitted entry with 2-door cars.

Anyway, I might be too match particular about door numbers, I feel strange to call 2-door 320 as STW-BTCC.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back