Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
If it is how you feel about their Customer Support, then, it is probably a blessing that you did not get the pre order email, as you would probably not order from a company you do not trust.
I have all my gear Fanatec and never add issue with their support.
FULL TRACK UPDATE - GB Machovo
by ADM, updated by @gutbomb

- New pitlane.ai
- New EXT_CONFIG (RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX)
- New TV Cams
- Fixed some shaders

DOWNLOAD
https://sharemods.com/slqozxitz7pj/GB_Machkovo_New_EXT_CONFIG___TV_Cams_by_CrisT86.rar.html

Enjoy

View attachment 1015303 View attachment 1015304 View attachment 1015305 View attachment 1015306

Is this a real track? I can't find much about it online.

1992 was not on "FIA Super touring".
I don't know well about Super touring (between GroupA and FIA Super touring) but according to list of entrant
they seems permitted entry with 2-door cars.

Anyway, I might be too match particular about door numbers, I feel strange to call 2-door 320 as STW-BTCC.

Yes, the SuperTouring was born in 1990 in Britain. From 1993 it was a main national level touring car class: Class2. (The DTM was the Class1)
In the regulations I can't found that the cars must be 4 doors. But mention somewhere the rear doors.
http://www.supertouringregister.com/regulations/

Anyway, that relased car is not a Supertourer from 1997. The exterior is a road car with an e30M3 wing and rims. The cockpit is good racing cockpit, except the complety road version dashboard, and the inner part of front doors. So for me its is looks like an gr.N or gr.A modified car. But very fun to drive :D
Screenshot_bmw_e36_superturismo_kakucsring_5-6-121-13-37-38.jpg Screenshot_bmw_e36_superturismo_kakucsring_5-6-121-13-37-2.jpg

Tomorrow I will test it agaist the PM3DM touring cars (Primera, Volvo, and the (real) BMW STW)

I was misunderstood, I don't know English well. I want to change the field of view when viewed from the hood. Not the position of the camera, but the field of view of the camera when viewed from the hood. Does anyone know how this can be solved? Thank you for understanding!

Interestingly I've just looked and can't find any way to achieve what you want. Only thing I can think of is to set one of the F6 cameras in the position you want on the bonnet and then you can adjust the FOV for that, then select this camera each time you drive. Obviously not a great solution and also would need applying on every car you use.

Nice conversion but why is the tarmac so goddamn shiny ? Looks like a mirror. Might be CSP related ? Anyone having that issue ?

Nope, it's based on the setting of the ksSpecular, which probably was set to high (most of his tracks have higher values)

You can fix via ext_config by adding this

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MATERIALS=NAMEOFTHEMATERIALUSEDFORTHETARMAC
KEY_0=ksSpecular
VALUE_0=0.075 (start from 0.0 and go up till you reach the result you want to achieve)
ACTIVE=1

I would take a look at it, but since he started encrypt his track, i never downloaded or touched them anymore ;)

Are we going to have the Audi e-Tron VGT being ported to AC? This car was only shown on the billboards on Mount Panorama circuit on the part after the first straight. & this is on the Reboot Team version of the track which is a port from ACC.
View attachment 1015413
There thankfully is a model of it posted in GameModels.ru, perhaps I may tackle it one day once I'm confident enough with converting those GT models with Blender: https://gamemodels.ru/files/file/10098-audi-e-tron-vision-gran-turismo/

Even higher today, just amazing, Like great wine, AC is getting better as it mature.

Kunos owe a big thanks to all the modding community for the endless support to this title.
Day after day, week after week, all galvanized by Ilja and Peter relentless pursuit of perfection, track and cars are improved.
All the title without modding will come and go, but AC is here to stay with no real competition.

all-time peak

Last edited:
I checked out the Hungaroring and it's a rip of the ACU version. I also have a better Bugatti that this is taken from.

Yes I see that (can something be a rip of a rip?), but the billboards are new and Jarma is nice, seems they added some bit here and there. I never had a Bugatti circuit before so to me it seemed good.
It does help if you like to use the trucks as feels complete.

Are we going to have the Audi e-Tron VGT being ported to AC? This car was only shown on the billboards on Mount Panorama circuit on the part after the first straight. & this is on the Reboot Team version of the track which is a port from ACC.
View attachment 1015413

Oh it's yours for 52e on RTM's patreon. Basically a freebie from them.

edit : oh the VGT and not the production E-Tron. My bad.

Last edited:
Nice conversion but why is the tarmac so goddamn shiny ? Looks like a mirror. Might be CSP related ? Anyone having that issue ?
Not a CSP issue. But rather a recurring problem with converted tracks, stemming from older sims with different lighting mechanics than AC. The reflective properties of the road textures are set to 1.0, meaning that they bounce back all incoming light. A lot of trackside objects have the same issue.
That's not too hard to fix but needs to be done either in a 3D editor or by adding the appropriate tweaks to the extension file.

Last edited:
Hey all, been working on a little passion project over the course of today since I own one of these in real life, but because I'm a procrastinator I have a tendency to drop projects before they're done.

I might finish it up myself, but I thought it would be better to release this unlocked so that anyone can tweak/finish it if they like.

It's a 2014/2018 Mini Cooper S, the F56 chassis. CSP is required. Both the pre and post-facelift options are available and can be switched using ext_config.ini in any skin you wish. I've included an example because by default both sets of lights are loaded.

Included are black, red, and blue, each with a pre and post-facelift version.

Most of the materials have been tweaked in CSP rather than the 3D editors, so it probably looks a bit poor in CM/previews but does look quite decent in-game:
20210605-215906-rt_bannochbrae-mini_cooper_s.png

20210605-211707-rt_bannochbrae-mini_cooper_s.png

20210605-213712-rt_bannochbrae-mini_cooper_s.png

Known issues:
- No LODs
- Interior is very, very unfinished. Button labels aren't properly transparent and the wheel pivots weirdly.
- Physics are borrowed from the Giulietta, only the engine curve and transmission ratios have been changed (modelled after the 8-speed auto since that's what the 3D model has)
- Centre brake light doesn't light up
- The lights on the pre-facelift model haven't been set up to actually glow yet

Model is from CSR 2 (2014 Mini Cooper S and lights from the 2020 Mini JCW GP), physics are from Kunos, and of course credits to x4fab for the CSP materials.

Expect issues since like I said, it's very unfinished, but I hope some folks at least enjoy it. If you do make any enhancements to it, feel free to tag me somewhere and I'll check it out.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Hey all, been working on a little passion project over the course of today since I own one of these in real life, but because I'm a procrastinator I have a tendency to drop projects before they're done.

I might finish it up myself, but I thought it would be better to release this unlocked so that anyone can tweak/finish it if they like.

It's a 2014/2018 Mini Cooper S, the F56 chassis. CSP is required. Both the pre and post-facelift options are available and can be switched using ext_config.ini in any skin you wish. I've included an example because by default both sets of lights are loaded.

Most of the materials have been tweaked in CSP rather than the 3D editors, so it probably looks a bit poor in CM/previews but does look quite decent in-game:
View attachment 1015435
View attachment 1015433
View attachment 1015434

Known issues:
- No LODs
- Interior is very, very unfinished. Button labels aren't properly transparent and the wheel pivots weirdly.
- Physics are borrowed from the Giulietta, only the engine curve and transmission ratios have been changed (modelled after the 8-speed auto since that's what the 3D model has)

Model is from CSR 2 (2014 Mini Cooper S and lights from the 2020 Mini JCW GP), physics are from Kunos, and of course credits to x4fab for the CSP materials.

Expect issues since like I said, it's very unfinished, but I hope some folks at least enjoy it. If you do make any enhancements to it, feel free to tag me somewhere and I'll check it out.

DOWNLOAD
20210226_161518.jpg

Excellent, I have a real life one too.

Last edited:

View attachment 1015435
View attachment 1015433
View attachment 1015434

Known issues:
- No LODs

DOWNLOAD
Huh, never knew until now that you also mod for Assetto Corsa other than GT6...

I didn't until now lol.
Also, what if I were to use materials such as ones made in Blender after I bake them as textures and put them on a car for AC, will they look good and perhaps better in CM/CSP compared to usual textures used from other games?

Not sure if official as the uploads are pretty sparse from info. But really lovingly crafted tracks with ETRC branding, get them whilst you cn incase they get removed.
Jarma is the best i've seen on AC.../...

:lol::lol: you're being sarcastic I hope ?
I mean, even Gilles' crappy conversion was better than this...

jarama.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back