Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,766 comments
Diesel smoke for the trucks.
Add to all VTRC trucks just the extension file.

Screenshot_vtrc_mercedes_ks_brands_hatch_6-5-121-1-44-4.jpg
Screenshot_vtrc_mercedes_ks_brands_hatch_6-5-121-1-49-7.jpg

Attachments

• extensiondiesel.zip
    545 bytes · Views: 74
Ok SO I am confused now, which download is the final one? I grabbed the new one Easy posted but dont see the credits in it? Is it the right one now?. Can someone just post a link to the final working one? (or IM me so we don't blow up the thread again)
I didn't use CrisT86's method since he didn't provide it to me, I slightly darkened the track but not as much as what was done, because it was too dark at night, there was a hole in the mesh corrected on v1.01 which is the last one
if they would send me the patches there would not be this kind of confusion

Thank you @GzeroD for working with @slider666 and @CrisT86 this past week to improve the Valerbanen track. You were eventually able to get everything you needed here and consolidated it into a final version. Your attitude, flexibility, and not setting any special rules for working with you, is much appreciated. There are others that could learn from your approach, and that in general, you want to work with everyone when you can to make everyone's mods even better.

https://perendinator.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
shi
Indonesia Circuit v1.1
RD download link

Indonesia Circuit convert from rfactor.
Original version
This Track is fictitious. It is 5.4km circuit and has 2 DRS lines.
View attachment 973130 View attachment 973131 View attachment 973132
- 30 pit / start
- AI
- 4 Replay cam
- Camtool Replay
- CSP required

Credits:
・ @erenschumacher , the author of the rFactor version and gave me permission
・ @shin956 (shi), Track convert
@CrisT86 , ext_config.ini, replay cam, screenshots & advice
@ckkjw398 , Camtool Replay

v1.01changelog
- Fixed texture
- Fixed Shader
- Fixed UI
- Delete AI files other than fast_lane.ai and pit_lane.ai

v1.1 changelog;
I adjusted the shader
Updated some textures
I converted the trees from the original source (rf2) again
Adjusted ext_config
The road surface mesh was subdivided into different kn5
Updated preview
VAO has been renewed
Adjusted surface.ini
Added AI created by KevinK2
Add geotag to UI

enjoy.
Indonesia Circuit v1.1 Update
Screenshot_tatuusfa1_indonesia_circuit_3-5-121-14-32-4.jpg

v1.1 changelog;
I adjusted the shader
Updated some textures
I converted the trees from the original source (rf2) again
Adjusted ext_config
Updated preview
VAO has been renewed
Adjusted surface.ini
Added AI created by KevinK2
Add geotag to UI

shi
St. Petersburg 2003 v1.0
converted from rfactor2.
View attachment 985287
- CSP required
- 30 pit/start
- 7 replay cam
- cm skin
- GrassFX, RainFX
- Smoothed the road surface

Credits & Thanks:
・IDT Simulations, the author of the rfactor2 version and gave me permission
@shi (shin956), Track convert
@racealot, light config, replay cam, tarmac skin, loading screenshot
@KevinK2, AI
@ckkjw398, replay cam

v1.0 changelog;
I reworked the trees
I adjusted the shader
Adjusted ext_config
VAO has been renewed
As the balloon moves
St. Petersburg 2003 v1.0 Update
Screenshot_ks_ferrari_f2004_st_petersburg_2003_4-5-121-18-31-39.jpg

v1.0 changelog;
I reworked the trees
I adjusted the shader
Adjusted ext_config
VAO has been renewed
As the balloon moves

I was wondering if this mod could get it's textures reworked. Or if there is a tutorial on how to do it. And add things such as RainFx. It's an outdated mod from 2015. And it hasn't been touched since. Because i wanted to make a skinpack for AC to put on here and RD.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8rjcjyg8wc8ferf/V8_Supercars.zip/file

Attachments

• bottleo_2011.png
    bottleo_2011.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 46
  • boc_2011.png
    boc_2011.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 46
I was wondering if this mod could get it's textures reworked. Or if there is a tutorial on how to do it. And add things such as RainFx. It's an outdated mod from 2015. And it hasn't been touched since. Because i wanted to make a skinpack for AC to put on here and RD.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8rjcjyg8wc8ferf/V8_Supercars.zip/file
Dont think anyone is going too touch this mod because its not an official properly done convert. plus the v8corsa mod fulfills everyones v8supercars needs. Plus theres the v8tc mod from assettomods, hes currently updating the newest release, 95-96 EF/VR

Ok SO I am confused now, which download is the final one? I grabbed the new one Easy posted but dont see the credits in it? Is it the right one now?. Can someone just post a link to the final working one? (or IM me so we don't blow up the thread again)

I dont want to get in the middle of this Falkenberg thing as it already unclear which kn5s are which, but, the phy_mesh road on this was killing me (from the easy version), especially in the corners so here is another road.kn5 for whomever. @__EASY__ @CrisT86

See how you go I didnt spend a lot of time on it, and the original road.kn5 was missign part of the track fyi, this one is as well consequently. but should be easier on DD users.
(hoping that dogleg section is not used for anything?)

upload_2021-6-6_15-8-57.png

Attachments

• road.zip
    2 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:
https://sharemods.com/ghg7eoucpaai/porsche_996_gt3rs.rar.html i found this one, i'm uploading it to my archive soon but have this link for now, tell me if it's any good!

Hey all, been working on a little passion project over the course of today since I own one of these in real life, but because I'm a procrastinator I have a tendency to drop projects before they're done.

I might finish it up myself, but I thought it would be better to release this unlocked so that anyone can tweak/finish it if they like.

It's a 2014/2018 Mini Cooper S, the F56 chassis. CSP is required. Both the pre and post-facelift options are available and can be switched using ext_config.ini in any skin you wish. I've included an example because by default both sets of lights are loaded.

Included are black, red, and blue, each with a pre and post-facelift version.

Most of the materials have been tweaked in CSP rather than the 3D editors, so it probably looks a bit poor in CM/previews but does look quite decent in-game:
View attachment 1015435
View attachment 1015433
View attachment 1015434

Known issues:
- No LODs
- Interior is very, very unfinished. Button labels aren't properly transparent and the wheel pivots weirdly.
- Physics are borrowed from the Giulietta, only the engine curve and transmission ratios have been changed (modelled after the 8-speed auto since that's what the 3D model has)
- Centre brake light doesn't light up
- The lights on the pre-facelift model haven't been set up to actually glow yet

Model is from CSR 2 (2014 Mini Cooper S and lights from the 2020 Mini JCW GP), physics are from Kunos, and of course credits to x4fab for the CSP materials.

Expect issues since like I said, it's very unfinished, but I hope some folks at least enjoy it. If you do make any enhancements to it, feel free to tag me somewhere and I'll check it out

DOWNLOAD

Can{t get the link to work for me

Zrzut ekranu (199).png

I am looking for someone, who would be able to create front dive planes animation, that makes them appear/disappear algined with setup, like in vrc. Currently, most of the cars have two versions, LM nad LMS.

I am also looking for people who would like to actively beta-test the cars, send us result tables with AI lap times etc. and general feedback.

...and also anyone who would like to co-develop the physics, create default setups.

no I did not forget to encrypt this track, I just ask that you contact me and give me the patch to include in my update, and here you are publishing the modified kn5 without providing it to me. if you do not want me to encrypt my tracks give me the patch and I publish with the name of the person in credits.

I put my hand on it just because they asked help, aas you may be aware now i started skip all your post since you started encrypt, so there was no way that i was aware about you stopped doing it.

Anyway, what i do, i do fo free, in my spare time. I don't have time to contact everyone, waiting for their reply and so on, hope you understand. Like for every mod all my files are free to download and you can grab and use in future update as always said. The day it will be my full time job maybe i will have time to create private discussion with people, but not while i spend my free time (which is only saturday and sunday, and sometimes not even in these days).

If anyone is interested in my help, can contact me and ask for it and i'm very happy if possibile to help them. I can't plan my life on things that i do in my free time unfortunately, hope you understand ;)

Oh, and btw, thanks for converting it :)

Last edited:
post it in public or send it to me in private doesn't take more time, so no, if you want more encrypted track I don't want a file published separately, it becomes complicated then for everyone to follow the updates

Last edited:
Man no problem, i keep ignore your stuff, do whatever you want.

EDIT1: I'll edit because i don't want to seem angry or else, but clear:

"post it in public or send it to me in private doesn't take more time"

No, it takes MORE time, because sharing directly can help people immediately, waiting the fact you saw my edit, implement it and share, requires much more time for the others users to wait for it (even few hours for someone if had not much free time is much much time man)

Btw, NOTHNG against you as always, you're free to do whatever you want man, as said thousand times ;)

EDIT2: we can keep speak about it in private.

Last edited:
A long time ago I asked for a better version of Nikko Circuit, because the old one was very basic (https://acmods.net/tracks/nikko-circuit/).

Recently somebody named NOON made a much better version and posted it on Youtube. Unfortunately this is a drift version, so even the included fast_lane was not useable for AI racing (probably it was only used to making the map). So I made a new fast and pit lane and some new sideline. Now the track finally can be used to racing against the AI. It is a very short and technical track.

Just copy my files into the track folder.

Track:

My additional files:

Attachments

• Nikko by NOON.zip
    194.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
@Breathe
that Singapore 1.22 is almost the same as the version I posted, except that there is no vao patch and it has an old (incorrect) sections file.
While 'mine' said 1.21 in the ui, there is a readme file included that says v1.22 and it has a different file name so you can have both installed, but I'd keep the one I posted... ;)[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your time to compare the versions. I'll keep yours :)

if you had looked closer the track not encrypted :lol:
A skin couldn't be made because there's a reference to a crowd.kn5 in the models.ini, but the crowd.kn5 does not exist.

This section should be removed:

[MODEL_2]
FILE=crowd.kn5
POSITION=0,0,0
ROTATION=0,0,0

Anyway, here's a quick skin to darken the superbright sections of tarmac (not a perfect match for the other sections, but better) and to replace one of the billboards. I suspect the diffuse or specular settings might be far too high as the road still goes very light in direct/low sun, but whatever. Not my track, but it'd be good if you looked at these types of things before release.

https://we.tl/t-dGfdnWwsAQ

(Circuit de Pont l’Evêque)

Last edited:
Is there a good truck mod for AC. I see mention of VTRC trucks above. Is that the best one? Is the physics convincing?

I played Reiza's Formula Truck some years ago - it was fantastic

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back