Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,772 comments
It's from RTCG (Rudolf the car guy).
It's the exact model from CSR2 racing and it's not encrypted. The only thing missing as far as I can tell is the mirrors are only done in CSP, but not in normal AC.
I've edited quite a few of the textures and based the colors on Shmee150's video, I've replaced the sound with an edited BMW M4 sound mod (sounds more true to the real car's sound imo) and tweaked the physics based on my ZF8 Giulia QV. Once I have a proper video with a hot lap of the GTAm I'll update my physics, if it needs updating, but it should be alright as it is right now.
If you could fix the mirrors that'd be a great help as I only have 3Dsimed and I can't do it with that.
Feel free to use any of my modifications and no need to credit me, I only care about a good car.

EDIT:
Oh and the original car can be downloaded from vk.com's Assetto Corsa car mods:
https://mega.nz/file/AIpQUAxT#SK047aL-PLV6coZcfhdeyrbhnQGuCzBGzxF-DmR2hEE

I take it this is right? I remapped the mirrors according to the AC car pipeline and added the correct mesh name to mirrors.ini:
upload_2021-6-10_22-33-9.png

https://sharemods.com/dw9qykxe4jkw/alfa_romeo_giulia_gtam.zip.html

Following up on my previous post, I'm trying to complete the STW grid with the correct parts... Something those scummy idiots at SimDream couldn't even do properly.

sp45aaM.png

Carina EGTi with 1994 front bumper and rear wing

I'll ask Andreas / the FRM team if I can share these - FREE - for anyone who wants them. If not... This will stay as a 'pet project'. It's amazing what 15 minutes on 3DSimed (ugh....) can do... And they asked 9e per packs for an incomplete job ? Jesus wept.

Looks like the wait is over.
View attachment 1016699
I dunno if you can take critic but seeing that idk, I want ask 1 or 2 thing. Like Isn't that led are too much if per one car? I think I never seeing R8 Evo with that amount of led.

Sponsor placement actually bit ehhhhh, with all centered on side. You can use front bumper area actually for that.

well start bit nitpicking in here, but in my opinion you can use newer (2021) numberplate to get more update livery vibes (Blancpain already leaves GTWC since 2020) and why coloring sidewall? it just straight bad (Pirelli sidewall are boring tho)

Idk in the end this feels like half baked itasha in my eyes.

Last edited:
Following up on my previous post, I'm trying to complete the STW grid with the correct parts... Something those scummy idiots at SimDream couldn't even do properly.

sp45aaM.png

I'll ask Andreas / the FRM team if I can share these - FREE - for anyone who wants them. If not... This will stay as a 'pet project'. It's amazing what 15 minutes on 3DSimed (ugh....) can do... And they asked 9e per packs for an incomplete job ? Jesus wept.
I was thinking to edit the 406, but when I saw that the car is so low poly I abandoned it. Also, the model is optimized for the GTR2 not for the AC, the SD just convert it for AC

sp45aaM.png

I like a Renault Laguna! Why not?

I dunno if you can take critic but seeing that idk, I want ask 1 or 2 thing. Like Isn't that led are too much if per one car? I think I never seeing R8 Evo with that amount of led.

Sponsor placement actually bit ehhhhh, with all centered on side. You can use front bumper area actually for that.

well start bit nitpicking in here, but in my opinion you can use newer (2021) numberplate to get more update livery vibes (Blancpain already leaves GTWC since 2020) and why coloring sidewall? it just straight bad (Pirelli sidewall are boring tho)

Idk in the end this feels like half baked itasha in my eyes.

Tbh, it is very disappointing. They teased this skin like an RSS mod and it looks simple imo. I am not an expert but it think it looks horrendous. I respect the effort though. (I might not be popular for this, but i don't give a flying ****.)

Not to jump to conclusions here and take anything away from your work but did you skin this yourself or just use someone else's skin and change a few things to make it yours and did you get permission to do so?

It's written in the description on RD and in my previous post, I used GuiihRamos skin with a lot of modification time, or is the concern, the result will be the same, I'm just sharing ...

Oval track racing.. what am I missing, because there are heaps of oval tracks, but, i just tried a few in races, and, well, after 3 laps i was falling asleep from boredom, with BOP cars the field, position essentially remains exactly the same as no cornering skill or agression make any difference, its like a merry go round of tedium.. is there a specific kind of car this gets exciting in? what is the draw?

Last edited:
But that doesn't answer my question of whether you got permission to "modify" someone else's skin. If I make a skin and you then take it and change it and upload it as your's without asking me isn't that a little bit rude?
As I say sorry if i'm getting the wrong end of the stick here.

Did the modified kunos cars have an authorization before being modified? and what the creator of Content Manager has permission from Kunos to modified AC? does everyone have permission to modify? i spent several hours and several days changed everything, i can delete everything, that's not a problem ...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back