Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,779 comments
Why arent the logos on your car in this post?

Can't wait for you to show proof on RD of your allegations on my track skin.

Do you want logos?
search on google
They are not the same ...

Attachments

• Logo.png
    Logo.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 18
the liveries from wip 2019 version are fit for this gem. by 2019 version i mean the one where sprint version was updated to 0.6 and endu is still 0.3 with missed cockpit parts & rims are different. After renaming liveries and applying the template for ao we can have proper skins
Not really though, the skins from the earlier conversion was improperly converted since there are many noticeable imperfections. Not worth it imo

Personally I can't stand the track, no matter what the layout or car it just sucks.

Too flat, miles of tarmac run off and decreasing radius corners that lead into decreasing radius corners.

It's the bane of any career run in ACC as well.

Shouldn't Moderators be more...how you say...unbiased?

Last edited:
v1.1
Update grass textures
TV cam and ext_config.ini by CrisT86

Nice improvement of the track. Small note for a future update.

Add OCCLUDING_MATERIALS = RMBL? to the GRASS_FX.

and

the two marked spots flicker quite a bit. This is a bit annoying.

Screenshot_toyota_2000gt_1967_actk_karlskoga_12-5-121-16-34-17.jpg

Last edited:
Can I request something from you guys?

I'm trying to make an event with Porsche 919 Hybrid EVO (TopRace's mod).

Can someone make a alternative skins for it? Even changing the colors of the original skin is OK for me.

I need about 10-14 skins for it (+ original skin). Huge thanks in advance.

Can I request something from you guys?

I'm trying to make an event with Porsche 919 Hybrid EVO (TopRace's mod).

Can someone make a alternative skins for it? Even changing the colors of the original skin is OK for me.

I need about 10-14 skins for it (+ original skin). Huge thanks in advance.
Dude that's a lot to do. Liveries are hard and take time to make, man. Maybe a base livery with differing color variants & numbering is more appropriate :D

Dude that's a lot to do. Liveries are hard and take time to make, man. Maybe a base livery with differing color variants & numbering is more appropriate :D
yes yes, exactly that's what i need.... just different color alternatives. not whole new skin.

Last edited:
Already done last year, we do it with Legion

if anybody/somebody/nobody or yourself and @GzeroD are looking for a worthwhile historical track it would have to be the Spa '93 with the extra chicane/bustop thingo and the T1 from hell.. One of my goto tracks now for GT1 (and other older cars) in AMS2. There is an '88 version on RD, but its so bad it makes dogs howl and angels cry when you load it up...

Anyone know if there is a good source for this version in another game?

(AMS2 version)

Last edited:
if anybody/somebody/nobody or yourself and @GzeroD are looking for a worthwhile historical track it would have to be the Spa '93 with teh extra chicane/bustop thingo and the T1 from hell.. One of my goto tracks now for GT1 (and other older cars) in AMS2. There is an '88 version on RD, but its so bad it makes dogs howl and angels cry when you load it up...

It may be interesting, I use that version of 88 in my races because I like the chicane of the bus stop and as far as I know the only conversion that exists is that of rfactor.

And yes that conversion is very poor and has little chance of improvement (in my opinion) if I remember correctly, the most advanced game that have this track is the last toca race driver for pc.

Working on a rfactor circuit as a base has its advantages and disadvantages, the advantage is that you already have a sketch made and when adding new textures everything will look smaller, so you can play with the margins of the track and the elevations, ( in theory) and this leads to rebuilding everything again, but you save making the base, you save a lot of time.

It can be a disadvantage, because you can waste time working on something that cannot be fixed.

Spa has a bad arrangement, because the restructuring of the track is much easier when the layout is urban and narrow.

if anybody/somebody/nobody or yourself and @GzeroD are looking for a worthwhile historical track it would have to be the Spa '93 with the extra chicane/bustop thingo and the T1 from hell.. One of my goto tracks now for GT1 (and other older cars) in AMS2. There is an '88 version on RD, but its so bad it makes dogs howl and angels cry when you load it up...

(AMS2 version)

In fact you have 2 options.
A GTR2 conversion of the 2003 track, which is more or less the same layout, but with better polymesh etc.
Or a Shift conversion that have the 2004 version of Spa + their Test Drive Ferrari, that have the 1980 version aswell.

Ai line helper, it has been very helpful, but I have a problem, I can only load the new side lines if I keep the shift button pressed, if I don't do this it loads the predefined sideline of the track.

The creator of the app says that it does not work with the csp activated and so if you deactivate the csp you do not have to hold down shift to load the new sidelines.

Any solution to this? any way to load those files with csp enabled?

Because the average player never puts anything on their part, you can put effort into something, so that later they tell you that it does not work, and it is because surely they have not read that you have to hold down the shift if you use csp.

By the way, the only tutorial that exists for that app (and it is from the creator) confuses more than helps, and to determine what is failing you when loading the file, you can ONLY know it if you read the 15 pages of the thread in RD, because this is not mentioned on the first page of the download or in the tutorial, and knowing this is mandatory for the use of the app.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back