Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,816 comments
did both those layouts exist at the same time on the same track? (for that period) and do we know how they were differentiated? (cones/armco?)

They both exist on the track @RMi_wood is working on and Im trying to setup routes for it?

(they both exist at the same time in this version)
View attachment 1061497

i found this 2004 image, but in clips of 2005 it was gone.

View attachment 1061501
Im not 100% sure, i was only going off what racingcircuits.info was showing.

Here is the 2004-06 layout

1624267334441.png

Here is onboard from 2004, you can see theyve astro/painted the old part of the track

2005 theyve changed it slightly & put in an armco fence & tyre barrier

2006 they commenced the upgrade works which is what the current day layout is, hence f1 did not race there again until 2007 on the new layout, hence this

Last edited:
Im not 100% sure, i was only going off what racingcircuits.info was showing.

Here is the 2004-06 layout

View attachment 1061502

Here is onboard from 2004, you can see theyve astro/painted the old part of the track

2005 theyve changed it slightly & put in an armco fence & tyre barrier

2006 they commenced the upgrade works which is what the current day layout is, hence f1 did not race there again until 2007 on the new layout, hence this

ok, so looks like a track version where one layout is painted out in leiu of another is the way maybe.. @RMi_wood this simplifies things a LOT.

Had to create another account as my google account isn't working at the moment currently the signatech oreca 03 is both 2011 and 2012. use the KC version which is our rework of the original oreca but use simdream's oreca's to get the skins. I'm going to try and convert their skins onto our cars and reupload our cars with the skins currently in use.
It should be fixed now. I've merged your 2 accounts.

calling all Aussies.. are there any AC / AMS2 leagues/groups/loose association of dimwits/ etc that race in AU timezone?

(im already on the rf2 ones, and well, no.. just too hard to find a good race that is not dominated by aliens 23 seconds faster than everyone else ;) )

Last edited:
Thanks @CrisT86 for your config & cam updates, always appreciative of the efforts and quality of work that is undertaken by community members for the entire community...

As I haven't tried this track as yet, just wanted to ask... Does your light-config enable night-driving? Do you test the track post-config creation? eg: Does night-racing look effective on replays? Is there sufficient track lighting, etc?

Currently working on RMi's Hesinkigp track and have added your config-update... And have come across some light-items that are either too-bright, and other areas that have insufficient lighting...

Example: Semaphores and lighting on the main straight - the insert-pics shows an edited version of the semaphores that gets rid off the green-rings on the bottom lights (supposedly the red lights)... And cars cannot be seen on replays due to insufficient lighting...

View attachment 1061449

This post is meant as a productive-critique, based on the works undertaken, and how practical and effective the results are. If your light-works are not meant to be a practical solution for night-racing, then it's totally understandable.

Edit: Either way, will continue to test track-lighting and release an updated night-racing light-config in due course...
I have found that this is filter dependent. I use A3PP and it will look totally different from stock SOL filters. Others will be different as well.

I have found that this is filter dependent. I use A3PP and it will look totally different from stock SOL filters. Others will be different as well.
Of course, as always said, all my config are based on what i saw on monitor, on the personal taste and preferences ;)

110%... Tend to mainly use SOL filter variants when testing updates, as these would represent the majority of CM sim users... And yes, results can end up somewhat different using other filters.

New CM update incoming! If you want to try this go to Settings>Content Manager>General and on the bottom of the page tick the untested version box, it should offer you an update

View attachment 1061482
Thanks for heads up, installed it immediately to try it out. I hope someone will make brief guide because when I tried to preview self generated LODs models looked very strange, some elements were floating around or were out of scale

calling all Aussies.. are there any AC / AMS2 leagues/groups/loose association of dimwits/ etc that race in AU timezone?

(im already on the rf2 ones, and well, no.. just too hard to find a good race that is not dominated by aliens 23 seconds faster than everyone else ;) )
Theres heaps mate, i run a small ac league currently doing the v8 touring cars of 93/94. Theres VRL who do supercars. GT Club are running a simulated Daytona 24hr this saturday night, DPi & GTLM/GTE.

AMS there is ASC (Automobilista Supercars Championship) and ASR i think they are calling themselves (Formerly AMSOZ). Not sure about the new game tbh, think alot of people are still keeping their distance due to the game engine etc etc.

Happy to invite you too my group if you want? we are kinda small atm, id like too grow it bigger but there is just too much league competition in AUS/NZ rn, its ridiculous.

Theres heaps mate, i run a small ac league currently doing the v8 touring cars of 93/94. Theres VRL who do supercars. GT Club are running a simulated Daytona 24hr this saturday night, DPi & GTLM/GTE.

AMS there is ASC (Automobilista Supercars Championship) and ASR i think they are calling themselves (Formerly AMSOZ). Not sure about the new game tbh, think alot of people are still keeping their distance due to the game engine etc etc.

Happy to invite you too my group if you want? we are kinda small atm, id like too grow it bigger but there is just too much league competition in AUS/NZ rn, its ridiculous.
Send deets by IM , I'm usually good for weekend stuff or anything 7pm on week nights, have all of them, ac, acc ,ams, ams2 and rf2. Preference ams2 but ac otherwise.

Tuesdays and Thursdays for the League I'm in, roughly 19:30 to 22:00 hrs

XGN for the website or search the same to find the practice servers.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I have here a version from the Leipzig Porsche Testcenter. Unfortunately, the lighting does not work at night. Does anyone of you have a working light configuration. 🤔

Thanks in advance

Hey guys,
I have here a version from the Leipzig Porsche Testcenter. Unfortunately, the lighting does not work at night. Does anyone of you have a working light configuration. 🤔

Thanks in advance
Do you mind sharing the track you have.
Thanks in advance!

Send deets by IM , I'm usually good for weekend stuff or anything 7pm on week nights, have all of them, ac, acc ,ams, ams2 and rf2. Preference ams2 but ac otherwise.
I run alt sunday nights, as i do race director duties for VRL for their supercars championship. tend not too get into weekdays stuff as i never have the time nor effort. weekends work best for me

Last edited:
Your updated extension to Paul Ricard looks great with A3PP.
Thanks for the info man, as said, all my configs are tested on the PP filte i use, but this doesen't mean that can't work at all on others (sometimes yes, sometimes not based on many settings from the original track like specular and so on) ;)

There is AK Racing who race in Melbourne/Sydney time, they currently have BritishGT, TCR Australia and F1 series on AC

Anyone had sound go all crackling like its turned up too loud when running a race with Modded cars (doesnt happen all the time)

I have fiddled with audio levels and soundcard selection but to no avail

Thanks in advance

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back