Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,691 comments
Ran out of space so had to change what drive AC is installed on. Steam seems to of broken some things.
I have the below car that is missing its UI json and I don't know where I got it from. Anyone have it an can let me have the UI json? It's folder is "Doran_ford_gt40_gt2" if that is any help.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 42
Ran out of space so had to change what drive AC is installed on. Steam seems to of broken some things.
I have the below car that is missing its UI json and I don't know where I got it from. Anyone have it an can let me have the UI json? It's folder is "Doran_ford_gt40_gt2" if that is any help.
it is from assettoland. Here is the ui.json. Remove .txt and copy it to ui file of the car.

Attachments

• ui_car.json.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 12
I edited name and tags a bit but description and torque curves are as is
Edit: Ninja'd by @yanki 😄

Attachments

• ui_car.txt
    4.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
re Spa 2003/4 (GTR2)

If I recall 2003/4 are "alone" so to speak in the layout(s) as, pointed out, 2005 is different. 2003 will be first and once that is flowing 100% we can add in the 04 layout.

re S.R conversions

Most S.R tracks are not laserscanned (if any) and most are straight rFactor converts. The two I have done Medina and Troyton are simply scratch built by the authors, although Medina was a "commissioned" track. Very few S.R tracks have made it into my "todo hold/staging" folder (ParadiseBay, Coffs Harbor, Cumbria Longstone) [Tropical Isle and Giza were released as unfinished betas on my Patreon]. If you have a request, please provide the track source/archive and I will see what I can do.

Last edited:
No:2 IN THE @marc_13000 & @Blackcelica TRACK & SKIN PROJECTS
Le Castellet, CIRCUIT PAUL RICARD EMERATES GP de FRANCE

SEEMS TO NOT BE A FAN FAVOURITE, HOWEVER EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO BRING A 2021 VERSION FOR YOU TO TRY AND ENJOY.
NEW PIT LANE, NEW BUILDINGS, NEW MARKER BOARDS, NEW BRIDGES
NEW TARMAC, NEW RUN OFFS, NEW COLOURS, NEW SPONSORS.
(some sponsors missed on purpose, ZOOM & Visit Portugal, NOT enough billboards to accommodate all)

DRS ZONES NOW INCLUDED thanks to @PepperoniAC24
MOST OF THE WORK & TIME HAS BEEN INVESTED BY @marc_13000 (a big thank you)
I've just skinned and coloured, can't really take any credit for that.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ro2cfyw16uqozh8/paul_ricard_2021.rar/file

THIS IS A STANDALONE 2021 F1 VERSION, 1 LAYOUT and will NOT override any other versions you may have.
View attachment 1018176 View attachment 1018177 View attachment 1018178 View attachment 1018179 View attachment 1018180 View attachment 1018181 View attachment 1018182 View attachment 1018183 View attachment 1018184 View attachment 1018185 View attachment 1018186 View attachment 1018187 View attachment 1018188 View attachment 1018189 View attachment 1018190 View attachment 1018191

ALL THIS HARD WORK HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF AND STOLEN AND POSTED ON RACEDEPARTMENT WITHOUT ANY PERMISSIONS AND THE ANSWER WOULD HAVE BEEN NO. WHAT IS THE POINT OF TIME AND INVESTMENT IN SERVING THE COMMUNITY TO JUST LET IT GO TO SOMEONE TO PASS IT OFF. IM FUMING MAD. I AM HAPPY FOR CHOICE AND ALTERNATIVES BUT NOT THIS. NEEDS REPORTING AS RACEDEPARTMENT IS IGNORING ME.
EDIT.. it has since been removed.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info man, as said, all my configs are tested on the PP filte i use, but this doesen't mean that can't work at all on others (sometimes yes, sometimes not based on many settings from the original track like specular and so on) ;)
I found out the hard way that filters really affect lighting. I was trying to get track lighting to turn on and off based off of the ambient light. When others were trying to help, their ambient light numbers were very different from what I was seeing. I later found out A3PP max darkness value is 2.0 where SOL is 1.0. Was very confusing until I figured that out.

Last edited:
ALL THIS HARD WORK HAS BEEN RIPPED OFF AND STOLEN AND POSTED ON RACEDEPARTMENT WITHOUT ANY PERMISSIONS AND THE ANSWER WOULD HAVE BEEN NO. WHAT IS THE POINT OF TIME AND INVESTMENT IN SERVING THE COMMUNITY TO JUST LET IT GO TO SOMEONE TO PASS IT OFF. IM FUMING MAD. I AM HAPPY FOR CHOICE AND ALTERNATIVES BUT NOT THIS. NEEDS REPORTING AS RACEDEPARTMENT IS IGNORING ME.
You talking about the one from Daniel Paez? Was he the one who had done this before?

I left a comment and a bad rating. How do you report it? I can't seem to find that option

I can see he uploaded two different Paul Ricard versions since yesterday? Are both of them stolen?

Reported and rated. This guy is the pits.

no longer on RD... (removed)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back