Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,751 comments
As previously mentioned, its because its the official pack for an e-sports series and the program checks that you have the correct files against what is on the server to make sure everyone is using the same data.

For mods that come with installers, there is a way around it. UniExtract lets you extract the contents of an installer much like using 7zip on a .zip file. Usually there will be a folder or two with the data for the installer and then the contents of the mod.
The installer in this case didn’t contain the files - it was a downloader for the game files.

Last edited:
re Spa 2003/4 (GTR2)

If I recall 2003/4 are "alone" so to speak in the layout(s) as, pointed out, 2005 is different. 2003 will be first and once that is flowing 100% we can add in the 04 layout.

re S.R conversions

Most S.R tracks are not laserscanned (if any) and most are straight rFactor converts. The two I have done Medina and Troyton are simply scratch built by the authors, although Medina was a "commissioned" track. Very few S.R tracks have made it into my "todo hold/staging" folder (ParadiseBay, Coffs Harbor, Cumbria Longstone) [Tropical Isle and Giza were released as unfinished betas on my Patreon]. If you have a request, please provide the track source/archive and I will see what I can do.

Roger, was just hoping we could have some more accurate versions of some tracks, and not Forza/codies rips

yea ^^ we tried to experiment some extensions to make gold , mate skins etc ^^

SUPRA GT4 V 0.80 Released , Enjoy ^^
(I will fix the banner inside asap ! )
View attachment 1061689
View attachment 1061690
View attachment 1061691
View attachment 1061692
1624360013096.png

V0.81 Change log -> Banner material fixed + extension !!! Have fun !)

@Badgerman as full noise said: we're working on reworking them. And also @Fullnoise no it's been down i'll re-up it probably if kamil would be alright with that. If he's alright with it I'll reupload the car for everyone on kamil's rework until our version is getting worked on @Fullnoise
@Fullnoise @SpeedStar2000 ,

Thanks for the info both of you, personally, I just love those reworked packs that you're producing, and I'm looking forward to anything you guys bring out for the rest of us. If Kamil's Audi could be reposted in the interim, it'd be appreciated. I'm developing a complex from being passed by everybody else... don't know why I simply don't drive something other than the Audi...

What do you want on the banner and I'll see if I can make you one. Kinda lost interest in making skins anyway so doing a banner might kick me up the backside to start up again
No rush. I'm patiently waiting for v1.0 of this GT4 pack. I'm always looking for immersion so the more official liveries (and banners) the better.

Don't have the gue mods installed right now anyway, but i'll happily make a banner for you - not sure if I'll make complete skins though - see how I feel when v1 gets released
I also don't have the mod installed. (I have ACC to scratch my GT4 itch.) Even if you only make a banner, that may be of interest to some people. I've seen some nice skins from the community for this Guerilla Mod but they still have the GM banner. 🤨

I guess since the cat is out of the bag I might as well post the link...

Credit to ZeroG for the original Rfactor Track.
I lived in Vancouver for some years and attended this race and wanted to learn track modding so I converted this, fixed the pit lane wrong way marker and tried to add in every piece of CSP I could to learn the basics. Before I started this I had never touched Blender and it took about 3 months with a lot of help from the gang over assettocorsamods.net.

And yes... I am hoping to the do the pre 98 layout as I have the LIDAR data from 2018 for that layout as well as the other two layouts from 98 and then the post 98 one with the added chicane before the main straight.
I will need help with that but a few of the guys working on Trois Rivieres may help when they are done that track

Vancouver 1998 Layout v0.4a ( i may have forgotten to change the version number in the menu lol)

-animated skytrains
-animated 737s on a flight path to YVR (Vancouver intl airport)
-Animated vehicles on the upper roads
-updated assets in pits and trackside
-new road texture
-dynamic groove
-street lights function as track lights so the street lights go yellow with race flags
-Working jumbotrons (cameras need some work)
-some optimisations around textures and materials
-Track sounds
-Cams by @CrisT86
-new trees and bushes, grass fx
-updated vehicles trackside
-track lights and ambient night lighting

and other stuff... was a labor of Love and all credit goes to Zero G for the original track from 2010...

*Currently requires CSP but I'll try to fix that...

YQ5RB6C.jpg

QP2OyQj.jpg

pZhZfFO.jpg

mNluPvL.jpg

tKcIsdz.jpg

V6pECl3.jpg
Thanks, but like some others have reported this track seems to stop car audio from working properly.

I blame @Fast Fast because I believed everything worked fine before it got posted here

LoL... I kid of course...

I'll look into the sound thing... that's likely my fault as I really only tested it with the 99 NA car for the entire period I worked on it.

Not sure why it wouldnt work with car sounds as I didnt experience that.

Any other cars besides the KTM x bow?
I'll see if a skybox stops the crashing without CSP too.

Is there something embedded within certain tracks, that forces a.i vehicles to pit during short races? I just ran the ETRC truck mod at Kunos' Zandvoort, and all the a.i trucks pitted for a stop after only 4 laps. Fuel and tyre usage was at my default 1x.
I ran the same mod at Tsukuba(GT Sport), and they didn't pit after even 15 laps there.

Last edited:
Is there something embedded within certain tracks, that forces a.i vehicles to pit during short races? I just ran the ETRC truck mod at Kunos' Zandvoort, and all the a.i trucks pitted for a stop after only 4 laps. Fuel and tyre usage was at my default 1x.
I ran the same mod at Tsukuba(GT Sport), and they didn't pit after even 15 laps there.
Looking forward to ETRC Trucks at Baku on your channel 😂

Last edited:
I also don't have the mod installed. (I have ACC to scratch my GT4 itch.) Even if you only make a banner, that may be of interest to some people. I've seen some nice skins from the community for this Guerilla Mod but they still have the GM banner. 🤨
Carefull , the skins from 0.72 are not working on 0.80 , models are completely new ! with of course new mapping

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back