Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,776 comments
@Fullnoise @SpeedStar2000 ,

Thanks for the info both of you, personally, I just love those reworked packs that you're producing, and I'm looking forward to anything you guys bring out for the rest of us. If Kamil's Audi could be reposted in the interim, it'd be appreciated. I'm developing a complex from being passed by everybody else... don't know why I simply don't drive something other than the Audi...
And thank you for enjoying our reworks. Baiscally we made some the first ever cars to AC like the Lola R8 🤣

And thank you for enjoying our reworks. Baiscally we made some the first ever cars to AC like the Lola R8 🤣
Your work has made my ALMS grids a whole lot more fun. Between your repackaged/reworked cars, and those from @NeilB1971 my Endurance racing experience has improved 100 %. ALMS, Le Mans, and IMSA grids have never been better thanks to you guys!

Motorland Aragon by Neil Shaw with the fix for Outlines (thanks to @Fanapryde)

And I updated my sheet 😉
Thanks for your list! Have actually found a few new ones! Thank you for your work.
Aola.gif

I'd also like to thank you and the team. Great pack! Any plans for going back a few years and converting some cars to fit the 2000-2005 era? There's a huge prototype mod for GTR2 (I guess that was your base for the other cars too) which contains the Riley & Scott MK III, Lola B2K/10, Pilbeam MP91, Reynard 01Q, WR LM2001 protos. I drive mostly the VRC prototypes and use Neil's pack as grid fillers but the above mentioned cars are still missing.

As previously mentioned, its because its the official pack for an e-sports series and the program checks that you have the correct files against what is on the server to make sure everyone is using the same data.

:edit:

This part is for future reference

For mods that come with installers, there is a way around it. UniExtract lets you extract the contents of an installer much like using 7zip on a .zip file. Usually there will be a folder or two with the data for the installer and then the contents of the mod.
Ah, gotcha. That makes sense

I am looking for these 3 tracks, do you know if they exist for Assetto Corsa ?
@__EASY__ @RMi_wood (in GTR2 or rFactor1 ?)
  • Lahr
  • Wunstorf
  • Zweibrücken

It's for a custom championship STW 1998 here :

View attachment 1061810

View attachment 1061811
I think they do exist but at this rate... Wouldn't it be easier to just use the STW mod for GTR2 ? Nearly everythings in there thanks to the extensive work of the FRM team.

I think they do exist but at this rate... Wouldn't it be easier to just use the STW mod for GTR2 ? Nearly everythings in there thanks to the extensive work of the FRM team.
I have all cars but I need just these 3 tracks (remplaced with Avus DTM, Main-Finthen 1989 and Diepholz 1996)

Last edited:
Can more people report this as it is still available on racedepartment having being reported first thing.
This is not acceptable. I've reported it 4 times now to the admins

Can more people report this as it is still available on racedepartment having being reported first thing.
Reported.

Reported hours ago, adding that his first post/first source is a stolen one…

Your work has made my ALMS grids a whole lot more fun. Between your repackaged/reworked cars, and those from @NeilB1971 my Endurance racing experience has improved 100 %. ALMS, Le Mans, and IMSA grids have never been better thanks to you guys!

I'd also like to thank you and the team. Great pack! Any plans for going back a few years and converting some cars to fit the 2000-2005 era? There's a huge prototype mod for GTR2 (I guess that was your base for the other cars too) which contains the Riley & Scott MK III, Lola B2K/10, Pilbeam MP91, Reynard 01Q, WR LM2001 protos. I drive mostly the VRC prototypes and use Neil's pack as grid fillers but the above mentioned cars are still missing.
you're very welcome when our cars drop you can replace the grid fillers that neil did and replace them with ours. i'm going to create extra packs seperating skins to certain chassis cars. Like the B06/10 and get our extra chassis as a bonus extra so you'll see the actual HU02, HU03 for the b06 to the game.

edit: I did that with the HU01 Lola B05 and put the chamberlain on it's own from the quiffel so you'll see the dyson B06 as a seperate car from the original 🤣 this will take some time for researching which skin goes to which chassis.

Last edited:
Hey mates..not sure if i missed something but is there an option to have time based races offline ?
For example 10 min races and so on
Oh yes, I'd love that too, but apparently it's bugged, because ai cars will pit all the time, every lap or every few laps, with no reason..

you're very welcome when our cars drop you can replace the grid fillers that neil did and replace them with ours. i'm going to create extra packs seperating skins to certain chassis cars. Like the B06/10 and get our extra chassis as a bonus extra so you'll see the actual HU02, HU03 for the b06 to the game.

edit: I did that with the HU01 Lola B05 and put the chamberlain on it's own from the quiffel so you'll see the dyson B06 as a seperate car from the original 🤣 this will take some time for researching which skin goes to which chassis.
Sounds like a lot of work - really looking forward to it!

Hey All, I've done a bit of a CSP rework for the Terra21 version of Pudsey. You can get the track here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/56do9il1k9196b2/pudsey.rar/file

This is based on the extension INI for the other pudsey track available in the github. It's from @leBluem . I guess CSP is case sensitive so that file didn't work with this one so I changed all the materials that I needed to to upper case, and then added a bunch of stuff.

attached is my ext-config along with some screenshots and a changelog:

got rid of the fake glow objects and replaced them with CSP glows.
toned down the colored lighting on the blinking traffic lights
added lights to building windows
added lights to the gas station
made lots of windows reflective
added rainfx
added grassfx

Installation instructions:
rename the attached file from ext_config.txt to ext_config.ini
make a folder inside the track folder called "extension".
Put that ini file in there.
Enjoy!

Screenshot 2021-06-22 113603.png
Screenshot 2021-06-22 113658.png
Screenshot 2021-06-22 113736.png
Screenshot 2021-06-22 113945.png

Attachments

• ext_config.txt
    15.9 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
This has been talked before.
Nevertheless, it is an important matter that some might not aware or know. I didn't, untill the first time I read about it.

CM has this fantastic feature.
1624382921661.png

What I want to share, is that one of my disks (where are my Steam games), was with only 90Gb (3Tb disk) of free space.

After the compression - it took 2 days and a couple of hours tho (+8000 mods) - I'm quite happy with my new free space.
From 90Gb to +1Tb.

comp.png

Just sharing, might help someone.

the guy is really blown up !!!! he thinks that no one will notice that he is posting other people's mod !!!!

but what are RD administrators doing !!!!!

PS : Reported @marc_13000 @Blackcelica

gtplanet1.JPG

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back