Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,749 comments

SOMETIMES ASSETTO CORSA IS ALL ABOUT JUST FUN
FANCIED SOME OLD SCHOOL SEGA OUTRUN ACTION..
70-701265_outrun-2013-sega-sega-game-gear-outrun.jpg

FROM THAT
TO THIS....COUPLED WITH THE ARCADE MUSIC PLAYING FROM SPOTIFY. AWESOME..
Screenshot_ferrari_512tr_1994_rt_bannochbrae_27-6-121-19-8-55.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly i thought about releasing the porsche rsr in way better as the so praised acfsk leak version youre using to make your skins. but after that message and all those skins you made after you knew that the car was leaked you can be proud as im not releasing the car anymore. youre responsible that it wont be released and you can sit along on the acfsk version forever. people like you are the reasson why many modder dont release stuff anymore. just straight up ugly
Afaik you were not planning to release a better version anyway (correct me if I’m wrong), so why put the blame for that on @Cozy61 ?
Lots of people have that ACFSK leak now. What’s wrong having some skins for it so it can be used ?

Honestly i thought about releasing the porsche rsr in way better as the so praised acfsk leak version youre using to make your skins. but after that message and all those skins you made after you knew that the car was leaked you can be proud as im not releasing the car anymore. youre responsible that it wont be released and you can sit along on the acfsk version forever. people like you are the reasson why many modder dont release stuff anymore. just straight up ugly

Just a suggestion but why not release your version so skins can be made for your better version instead. I mean I do get why you feel this way but honestly denying those of us that actually want your car (and don't want to use the inferior version) because someone is making skins for a leaked version doesn't achieve anything anyway as people will still carry on doing what they do.
Anyway, moving on I was making some skins for your AMG merc but heard you are updating that - any news or is this one gonna stay private now as well?

Afaik you were not planning to release a better version anyway (correct me if I’m wrong), so why put the blame for that on @Cozy61 ?
Lots of people have that ACFSK leak now. What’s wrong having some skins for it so it can be used ?
@Bonny I'll put this to bed now - I dont appreciate being threatened or blackmailed hence I dug in. As for you releasing a newer better mod - Whatever you want to do, its your version but you are not the only modder on the scene. It comes across as elitist and arrogant - I really enjoyed driving the car but didnt realise it was leaked at the time - However, I had made several skins i wanted to share - That said dont let my actions affect others that would just be spiteful - Anyway the last skin has been uploaded so maybe you can call your attack dogs off now - How quickly this all escalated - oh well bruised egos will always repair (if you let them)

I tried to pull tracks from Future GPX Cyber Formula SiN VIER some time ago. Either they were bad quality or I couldnt pull them out properly... I forget which. sorry

re-looking...

View attachment 1063140
GIO

View attachment 1063183
Berlin

View attachment 1063185
AN21

If anyone is serious to do the cars, I can pull them to raw fbx or mesh defined obj (obj is better because obs are split)
Oh goodie. Maybe thats going to do. If you manage to figure that out, then heck maybe we'll plan on doing an online race on that.

Just tried that version of Zhejiang that was posted earlier today, and it's great!

The only annoying thing is the generic branding / AC billboards.
Is anyone making a skin to cover these up? I can do one myself over the coming week, but I don't want to be double-handing the job if someone is already working on it.

How do you know something that only i can know? pretty interresting stuff my dude.

Just a suggestion but why not release your version so skins can be made for your better version instead. I mean I do get why you feel this way but honestly denying those of us that actually want your car (and don't want to use the inferior version) because someone is making skins for a leaked version doesn't achieve anything anyway as people will still carry on doing what they do.
Anyway, moving on I was making some skins for your AMG merc but heard you are updating that - any news or is this one gonna stay private now as well?
after all what happened on here and elsewhere where people call ripping a encrypted mod a 8 minutes job, its kinda weird that you dont want your mods to be taken through everything revolving a "community made" fix, which backfires at me if i release an update cause everyone comes at me and asks why doesnt it work with x fix. either way i wanted to release something that can be beared to watch, haveing the one porsche leaked was a bad enough experience, haveing random people spamming my dms for support of the leaked porsche was more water for the barrel, and finally all those skins that where made for the leaked version didnt make it any better. ive stated it here an over at the acfsk discord enough times that i dont wanna see that leak over and over again. the merc was planned nonetheless to get its update no matter how "good" the community treats me and the leak porsche over and over again. it underwent a major rework fixing much stuff and improving many things.

@Bonny I'll put this to bed now - I dont appreciate being threatened or blackmailed hence I dug in. As for you releasing a newer better mod - Whatever you want to do, its your version but you are not the only modder on the scene. It comes across as elitist and arrogant - I really enjoyed driving the car but didnt realise it was leaked at the time - However, I had made several skins i wanted to share - That said dont let my actions affect others that would just be spiteful - Anyway the last skin has been uploaded so maybe you can call your attack dogs off now - How quickly this all escalated - oh well bruised egos will always repair (if you let them)
it was told to you before that the car was leaked, yet you release more skins. and calling members of the community which in no way where influenced by me in any way and wanted to do me a "favor" in that regard reporting leaked content on racedepartment, arrogant is the arrogant move here. and calling them attack dogs, really man? if id get money for the people that leak the porsche again and post skins i wouldnt be here and typing to randoms. im doing all this in my free time and seeing my work getting kicked with feet and the work of others getting ripped in "8 minutes" isnt just infuriating, its sickening to watch. i seriously hope the community here learns that sometimes editing stuff for good or makeing mods "better" by ripping them isnt the way to go. till that god have mercy any good non paymod will release anytime soon.

CSP config tutorial part 2
@slider666 thank you very much for all of this, this is a huge help!

I've been trying to make a config to hide the billboards on Laguna Seca that aren't there for normal track days, such as the banners on the gantry before the corkscrew (see below for example). I came up with a code to hide them (I'll post it below for anyone who wants, super simple) but is there any way to only apply to a certain skin? It doesn't look like there is reading through it on the CSP GitHub but if anyone's come up with an idea it'd be great to know. Thanks!

1624819974764.png

Code:
[MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
FILE = 3.kn5
HIDE = Object81741, Object2948, corkscrew_ADV_mazda_traliccio_fili, Bld_tower_adv.002, Bld_tower_adv.001

Queries about moderator decisions are to be made in private to a moderator/administrator.

Any further posts regarding this will be removed, as previous ones have been.

Last edited:
Well you do whatever you feel is right. And if you stop releasing mods then we lose another good modder - at least you were happy to update and fix things
its not live yet, but in case of different mods than the merc its not looking good anymore. you come on gtp like once a week or something and you see all that, think twice if you still wanna release stuff. doesnt really make sense to give something to the community if its getting kicked with feet to the ground

its not live yet, but in case of different mods than the merc its not looking good anymore. you come on gtp like once a week or something and you see all that, think twice if you still wanna release stuff. doesnt really make sense to give something to the community if its getting kicked with feet to the ground
Just a question (and I'm not taking sides here), but why don't you incorporate those skins into your next update? That way, everyone is a winner. You get to improve your car, we get to enjoy the improved version, and the people that don't follow this site get extra skins that they wouldn't have otherwise.

Just a question (and I'm not taking sides here), but why don't you incorporate those skins into your next update? That way, everyone is a winner. You get to improve your car, we get to enjoy the improved version, and the people that don't follow this site get extra skins that they wouldn't have otherwise.
Because its 2021 and everyone is paranoid.

its not live yet, but in case of different mods than the merc its not looking good anymore. you come on gtp like once a week or something and you see all that, think twice if you still wanna release stuff. doesnt really make sense to give something to the community if its getting kicked with feet to the groundI
Never understand why modders blame the community. It wasn't the community that leaked your mod it was someone in your trusted circle. Your anger and disappointment should be directed towards them. Once something is released, whether leaked or not its quite unrealistic to expect it not to be available. Doesn't make it right but it's an unrealistic expectation to hold ALL members of the community to.

for those of you unsure about tommy78's quality work you can now test his i30N TCR '19 for free.

The WTCR drives much better than the 1991 Mercedes DTM. Nothing to do with 1991 versus 2019. In my opinion/assessment, Tommy is a heavy handed with the physics and/or FFB Multiplier in the Mercedes. His interpretation of 1991 suspension/physics is not enjoyable to drive.

Never understand why modders blame the community. It wasn't the community that leaked your mod it was someone in your trusted circle. Your anger and disappointment should be directed towards them. Once something is released, whether leaked or not its quite unrealistic to expect it not to be available. Doesn't make it right but it's an unrealistic expectation to hold ALL members of the community to.
Well said!
Happy Cristiano Ronaldo GIF by DAZN

so.. uhhhh... what car are we talkign about here? Someone got a link for me? (speed reading the last two pages as I dont want to get drawn into huffypuffles)
edit: Nevermind, got it.
I think I saw the letters RSR somewhere in the last 2 pages. So Porsche RSR maybe?

Last edited:
'Never understand why modders blame the community. It wasn't the community that leaked your mod it was somone in your trusted circle.'
Well isnt that certain someone part of the community and if you cannot find out who it leaked you have either 2 choices stay quiet or the community has to be blamed.

Can't go further beyond this point ?

How to download​

• 1. Click button below
  • 2. Download should start in second page

Wrong captcha

CREATE DOWNLOAD LINK
Click the captcha verification, that is not an ad that is required for downloading it.

Last edited:
Click the captcha verification, that is not an ad that is required for downloading it.
Yeah thanks, if it were that simple. There is simply nothing to click on... (except the usual 'create download link').

sharemods.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back