Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,750 comments
we can use the same skins in the new ferrari 488 gt3 2020 than the ferrari 488 gt3 2011 from kunos... its a big meeeeh.
LOL Kunos basically just rename the files and folders and call it a new car. There are a few changes, such as the exhaust tip and the rearview monitor.

Last edited:
I dunno why the shadows aren't as dark but I've noticed it too.

For RainFX I happened to create a config a while back, turned out to be a lot of work because pretty much every 100yd stretch is its own material. I wouldn't call it final but it works, see attached.
Thanks for your work, I'll try it out as soon as I have some time!

Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo out for those registered for the Ferrari eSport stuff.
I signed up from the start I already have the 488 Challenge Evo but I have not received an email to download the 488 GT3 EVO even in my spam I have nothing, but an update on steam, this model in my game now, correct ???

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Last edited:
New Ferrari GT3, better give that a try, very nice to drive it is too... Is it a mod if the car is installed by steam or just new content? ;)

I wonder how much ACC has been put into it, I can see fixed gear ratios, and only diff preload can be adjusted, I swear its pretty sensitive to rear ride height adjustment too!

I had this update from steam.

the folder is created in "cars" folder, but this is empty. Ideas?

View attachment 1063765
You need to have registered for the Ferrari E-sports stuff to get the car.

My bad double post, but...

Does anyone know if there is a Rain Fx setup for the Prague track? What is the most up-to-date version of this track? I found version 0.5 here in the thread. And why on some tracks the car's ambient shadow isn't dark, as shown in the photo?

View attachment 1063557
it‘s in @Cozy61‘s list, including a download link for the track: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1PVFWPPLNzXN5dOgxCURr27uFsgCMrQRs?usp=sharing

edit: but it‘s an older version than you already have

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back