Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,989 comments
Updated files here: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...fsk-porsche-911-fsr-20-fictional-skins.43493/

Was working on requested amendments for Finland so added Ukraine & Sweden - see link above for files
Banner updates plus Sweden and Ukraine added with Finland logo colour change
View attachment 1063830View attachment 1063831View attachment 1063832View attachment 1063833
beautiful skins! next please JAPAN🇯🇵Thank you:cheers:

Looking good.
I found it odd that the original skin set had several Japanese billboards (including ones for Suzuka circuit).
If I... could be bothered... I would have taken the time to find Chinese companies to advertise too, much like I did with my Albacete circuit.
The only texture to really be aware of is one of those where I used a Dunlop texture. I noticed that the right-hand side of it was cut short on the track. Unfortunately I won't be at my rig again until this evening, so I cannot provide a screenshot.
The only other thing worth mentioning is that there is a rather large Skyten logo that isn't on a billboard. I missed it in my skin as it isn't obvious from the cockpit view, but if you watch a replay, you'll notice it almost immediately.
There are many more issues than the ones you mention. The adboard mapping on this track is absolutely terrible, but it's hardly surprising when you realise that the Suzuka templates have been shoehorned in like hammering a square peg into a round hole. It's no wonder most of them don't appear properly. It's a real shame the modder didn't take the time to map the adboards properly because no amount of cropping, framing, aspect-ratio compensation or repositioning will fix things when the same artwork gets mapped on to 4x1 and 2x1 boards. It drives me mad when track modders do this, and it makes no sense at all. It must be harder than mapping unadulterated textures in the first place. Just stick to the long-established aspect ratio conventions of 4x1 and 2x1 for most of the adboards, and map the art 1:1 so what you see is what you get.

Is this car available for AC?

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 17
are you saying assetto corsa allows us to drag an app out of the main game into a different monitor? I just tried that but does not work for me? THAT would be a damn neat trick if it can! If not someone tag Ilja.. we NEED this..
No. No. I only use one 49" 32:9 ultrawide screen, so I can't report on anything else when it comes to multiscreens.

Anyone got a good TrackIR profile they use with AC? I have been tinkering with the BeamNG profile to get below but im postive I have no idea what I am doing, so never hurts to ask. I just need it for apex and sharper corners when I play single screen.

Sideways to that main question, anyone know how I can get FFBClip to always run but not be on screen? Its become a staple for me.

Where did you get this track from? Please link!!!

I drove Road Atlanta today and aside from how great looks, i noticed that the lights are on all the time, just the glowing bits.
I tried the fix someone posted that worked for other tracks great, NIGHT SMOOTH.

But nope this track i can't sort, any ideas?
No idea. They are working fine on my side (Uzzi, Rainmaker & Jim Lloyd, v 1.3)

r_a_lights.png

Here's the rocks/flags/billboards skin for st_zhejiang.
It is what it is. Don't look too closely.

Edit: updated with a normal map for the rocks:

Screenshot_bmw_1m_cup_p2p_st_zhejiang_30-6-121-12-9-36.jpgScreenshot_bmw_1m_cup_p2p_st_zhejiang_30-6-121-12-10-8.jpgScreenshot_bmw_1m_cup_p2p_st_zhejiang_30-6-121-12-10-57.jpgScreenshot_bmw_1m_cup_p2p_st_zhejiang_30-6-121-12-15-34.jpgScreenshot_bmw_1m_cup_p2p_st_zhejiang_30-6-121-19-5-4.jpgScreenshot_bmw_1m_cup_p2p_st_zhejiang_30-6-121-12-10-29.jpg

Here's the complete skins folder and extension folder for any new downloader.
Drop into the st_zhejiang track folder and overwrite when asked.

Last edited:
Hi all!
Have a strange bug in CM today: can't drag'n'drop tags in Content -> Cars / Tracks section.
Has anyone faced a similar problem?

Last edited:
Here's the rocks/flags/billboards skin for st_zhejiang.
It is what it is. Don't look too closely.

I'll test this later. I'm curious to see if you caught the logo that I missed ;)

Looking to add a hand clutch to me wheel (F1 pedals, no clutch) and had a question. Does anyone know if you have auto clutch turned on, will the clutch still work?

Thank you

TRACK UPDATES by CrisT86

F3CT Eifel Betonschleife
  • New EXT_CONFIG
  • New VAO

Suggested mods
- New texture pack by Instevs36

F3CT Eifel Sudstrecke
  • New EXT_CONFIG
  • New VAO

Suggested mods
- New texture pack by Instevs36

F3CT Hockenheim

- New EXT_CONFIG

Suggested mods
- New TV Cams by DarkSK

F3CT Islip Raceway
  • New EXT_CONFIG
  • New VAO

F3CT Roskilde
- New EXT_CONFIG

F3CT Villa Bordeau
  • New EXT_CONFIG
  • New VAO

Suggested mods
- New TV Cams by DarkSK

F3CT Watkins Glen
- New EXT_CONFIG

Suggested mods
  • Pitlane fix by Frank25

• Season skin by Pepperoni AC24

• VAO & RainFX (which overrides my config, so you can skip it or use it instead of mine) by KevinK2

LilSki NJMP New Jersey Motorsport Park
  • New EXT_CONFIG
  • New VAO

Suggested mods
- New TV Cams by FFF789

LilSki Calabogie
  • New EXT_CONFIG
  • New VAO

LilSki Watkins Glen
- Updated EXT_CONFIG with RainFX

Suggested mods
- New TV Cams by Black Wagtail

All updated. Thank you.

I had all with extension folders. Nevertheless, I replaced them to yours.
Is this car available for AC?
Just a simple google search, gave me three.
And yes, I have a few in my garage.
1625055945990.png

1625055980821.png

Here's one: http://uploaded.net/file/wlhwq3j6

Hello, i'm novice in the modding assetto corsa, my first try is convert sochi autodrome from f1 game. If someone can help with something, contact me, it will be more fun to do something together.
The track looks very light, can there be any settings? Or is it decided by VAO?

Attachments

• SOCHI2.jpg
    SOCHI2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 60
  • SOCHI4.jpg
    SOCHI4.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 61
  • SOCHI3.jpg
    SOCHI3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 60
Hello, i'm novice in the modding assetto corsa, my first try is convert sochi autodrome from f1 game. If someone can help with something, contact me, it will be more fun to do something together.
Is there a reason you're creating another mod for Sochi?
Are you converting it because you're familiar with the real track and want to learn?

This one is available, ACU version--this is the one I prefer.

Last edited:
by default 3dsimed exports FBX as diffuse=.6 and ambient as .5

.25 is a much better starting place for both ;)

I simply hand edit the ini before import to kseditor and change them

kseditor ---> material ---> Ksperpixel ---> select object ---> ksambient

try to change 0.5 to 0.3

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back