Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,766 comments
Last edited:
San Jose 2006 v0.70

View attachment 1065066View attachment 1065067

This was requested earlier (today). I got the sources from the link and converted it. This version is as far as I wish to take, so I have labeled it "gtp_sanjose2006" and put it here for GTPLANET community to fill the gaps and improve it. It needs care, but seems quite accurate. My contribution is rough to say the least, but provides a framework for others to pick up.

conversion work features:
  • 3 grid/pit
  • AI (needs sides)
  • basic lighting
  • basic config
  • new pit lane model
  • sign textures edited for tranp
  • expanded skybox to fit (but is really bad)

todo:
- smooth surface / physical road mesh.
(it should be bumpy, but its bad)
  • decals/lines alinged better to road surface
  • shaders (a grandstand flickers)
normals and all original textures are included in the fbx folder
  • grids/pits
  • AI
  • Cams

Good luck with your mission, should you choose to accept it.

Thanks a lot for your work !!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that some modders will be interested to share here a final version in order to be able to use the Champ Car 2007 mod updated by the GTPlanet team

Hi guys!

Volvo S60R BTCC - v1.3

View attachment 1065211

Credits

Goran Martensson / Mahem3000 / ACTK / FaB

I have updated and added a few more things to the Volvo. Also is included a PSD template for making skins easier with AO layer inside.

. added LR cockpit
. optimised some objects and textures
. fixed wheel blur not transparent
. fixed stithcing on door
. fixed skin (black on roof, bottom text on one side)
. added red skin
. remapped mirrors
. adjusted some emissive like lights and dials
. shrunk gear knob slightly
. added VAO (internal and external)
. added dirt glass

Download - Volvo S60R BTCC

Please enjoy and if you find any problems please let me know.
-FaB
So is this incorporating EASY's work on it too?
Bit confused to be honest with this car now, despite it being made up and not a BTCC volvo at all EASY's one drives quite nice.

Does someone have a link for the superformula mod???? Thanks
Super formula 2017 with all skins here : https://mega.nz/file/sAJGBRrR#WwdwoWjnob9_CPHwyicmeV31wmwskdr69vlfQNMr9cE

Super formula 2020 here : https://mega.nz/file/cZoCDLYY#uC0tmvX-WAku5ajILLMrgD5AKr-Y-bP-Jhrdwh1dfn8
and skins pack here : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2020-super-formula-skin-pack-4k.35801/

shi
San Jose 2006 v0.9
View attachment 1065204
changelog;
Increased the number of PIT / START to 30
Adjusted Shader
Adjusted ext_config.ini and surfaces.ini
Created semaphore.ini, overlays.ini
Created AI,cam,VAO
Adjusted the UI
Smoothed the mesh on the road surface (Quick and not very good)
I reworked the trees
Changed preview
Adjusted the position of skibox

AI is not perfect yet
thank you for the responsiveness of the GTPlanet modders, thank you @shi

So is this incorporating EASY's work on it too?
Bit confused to be honest with this car now, despite it being made up and not a BTCC volvo at all EASY's one drives quite nice.
Yes, my first post continued from Easy's 1.2. I had also done similar work to it but a lot more also but I had not shared. So I thought I would share now that it was updated by easy at 1.2. I did 1.22 and now 1.3 with lots more visual improvements and optimisation. physics are not touched so still drives the same. I really hope some people will make some nice skins to go with the car as it is really nice to drive even if only a fictional BTCC car.

Welcome to the Euro 2021 Drivers Championship
You drive as Gjanni Alioski of North Macedonia against 23 participants of the Euro 2020 (21) Qualifying teams - Enjoy - Its just for fun
Unzip then drag champs folder into your documents/assetto corsa folder
Euro 2021 Championship.champ.jpg
Screenshot (726).png

All 24 skins can be found here:
Car is the ACFSK Porche 911 RSR 20

The 11 Tracks are the Kunos European circuits Barcelona, Brands Hatch, Imola, Monza, Spa, Nurburgring, Nordschleife, Silverstone, Red Bull Ring, Zandvoort and Highlands

You will need the DLC packs for Nürburgring-Nordschleife (Dream Pack 1 DLC) , Barcelona (Dream Pack 2 DLC), Red Bull Ring (Red Pack DLC) and Brands Hatch (Dream Pack 3 DLC)
(Now on steam sale with 80% off as of 05/07/2021)

For Zandvoort to increase pit boxes of the Kunos 18 pit version use this add on for the Kunos track https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/zandvoort-32-pit.28069/

Of course you can swap the tracks and cars to suit
This may help if you are not sure how

Attachments

• Euro 2021 champs.zip
    134.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I'm stupid, I wanted to say superleague formula. That Championship with football teams...😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

BTW thanks a lot for your attention

unknown.png

This is how the castle climb is in reality, to begin with the castle is not as high as in the rf rework, and the track is much smoother, in fact there are no jumps.

When passing through the second bridge the castle will be right in front of the driver's view

By the way, it turned out that the towers and the stone wall are after the 2000s, it is a reconstruction. Until the 1990s there were village houses there.

My idea was to make the circuit as it was in the 80s, but I have used google maps to do almost everything and today the towers are there :D

The three stages that I am going to do between them will be very different, in the 60s everything will be much more bumpy and it will be the track with three different surfaces, the main straight will be made of cobblestones and between the bullring and the hospital It will be gravel, the rest old asphalt.

The one from the 80s will be more or less like the rf one, and the one from the 90s will have the chicane added on the bridge and the cork curve, those chicanes close the track until only one car can go through the bridge, there is no space for two cars at the same time

Last edited:
I'm stupid, I wanted to say superleague formula. That Championship with football teams...😂😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

BTW thanks a lot for your attention
That's okay for me because I was looking for the Super Formula mod anyway hahah

Btw: Can someone reupload the Champcar mod, please? Updated version and all

Welcome to the Euro 2021 Drivers Championship
You drive as Gjanni Alioski of North Macedonia against 23 participants of the Euro 2020 (21) Qualifying teams - Enjoy - Its just for fun
View attachment 1065221View attachment 1065222
All 24 skins can be found here:
Car is the ACFSK Porche 911 RSR 20

The 11 Tracks are the Kunos European circuits Barcelona, Brands Hatch, Imola, Monza, Spa, Nurburgring, Nordschleife, Silverstone, Red Bull Ring, Zandvoort and Highlands
You will need the DLC packs for Nürburgring-Nordschleife, Barcelona and Brands Hatch (on sale with 80% off as of 05/07/2021)
For Zandvoort to increase pit boxes of the Kunos 18 pit version use this add on for the Kunos track https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/zandvoort-32-pit.28069/

now that we have a lot of skins i will install that, thanks for your sharing

Thanks a lot for your work !!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that some modders will be interested to share here a final version in order to be able to use the Champ Car 2007 mod updated by the GTPlanet team
About San jose 2006, please also thank @shi for updates toward a nearly finished track in a few days from request.

If we reach a version 1.0 it would be cool if a moderator, @shi or someone (im the last choice) to post it on RD with the credits and listing it as a GTP community mod. This track has lost its original credits, the readme.txt as found is included.

thank you to all who can come together on a cool little project as this!!

======================================================================
MODERATOR MOVED THIS POST - it is completely separate from San Jose thread
Ambush Canyon - Redux [from AMS version by ClimaxF1]
(w.i.p)

Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_rmi_ambush_5-7-121-18-35-26.jpg
Screenshot_lancia_delta_intergrale_evo_rmi_ambush_5-7-121-18-34-56.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys!

Volvo S60R BTCC - v1.3

View attachment 1065211

Credits

Goran Martensson / Mahem3000 / ACTK / FaB

I have updated and added a few more things to the Volvo. Also is included a PSD template for making skins easier with AO layer inside.

. added LR cockpit
. optimised some objects and textures
. fixed wheel blur not transparent
. fixed stithcing on door
. fixed skin (black on roof, bottom text on one side)
. added red skin
. remapped mirrors
. adjusted some emissive like lights and dials
. shrunk gear knob slightly
. added VAO (internal and external)
. added dirt glass

Download - Volvo S60R BTCC

Please enjoy and if you find any problems please let me know.
-FaB
Thanks for your continued work on this car. It might be a bit of a mash-up, a fake BTCC car with a production car interior, but there's something about it that makes it a whole load of fun to drive, especially in spec races.
I'll try to find a better shifting animation now that you've fixed the coconut gearknob (nice work, BTW).
One thing that would improve the cockpit (IMO) would be if the central rear-view mirror was moved down, below the roll cage and closer to the glass. At the moment it's pretty useless even in VR - it's so high up a quick glance won't find it and you get a stiff neck trying to see it, it's almost above the driver's head, lol.
There are some nice roll-cage mounted mirrors on other cars that would fit better, I think.

Re the skins, don't know if you missed it or not but I did some very quick rough-and-ready options here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13444335

Edit: @_fixed_a_bit_ @__EASY__
I rescaled/rotated/repositioned the driver (he was always a little small before, and now holds the wheel better during rotation), added a new better shifting animation (not perfect, but closer to the gearknob and looks OK from peripheral vision), changed the shifting animation timing, and added those quick skins I did yesterday.
Upped the rev to v1.4 and amended the revisions ReadMe.

I can't think of a closer shifting animation so another option would be to angle the gearstick towards the driver's hand to fit. Might be a quick job in Blender?

Last edited:
Thanks for your continued work on this car. It might be a bit of a mash-up, a fake BTCC car with a production car interior, but there's something about it that makes it a whole load of fun to drive, especially in spec races.
I'll try to find a better shifting animation now that you've fixed the coconut gearknob (nice work, BTW).
One thing that would improve the cockpit (IMO) would be if the central rear-view mirror was moved down, below the roll cage and closer to the glass. At the moment it's pretty useless even in VR - it's so high up a quick glance won't find it and you get a stiff neck trying to see it, it's almost above the driver's head, lol.
There are some nice roll-cage mounted mirrors on other cars that would fit better, I think.

Re the skins, don't know if you missed it or not but I did some very quick rough-and-ready options here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13444335

Edit: @_fixed_a_bit_ @__EASY__
I rescaled/rotated/repositioned the driver (he was always a little small before, and now holds the wheel better during rotation), added a new better shifting animation (not perfect, but closer to the gearknob and looks OK from peripheral vision), changed the shifting animation timing, and added those quick skins I did yesterday.
Upped the rev to v1.4 and amended the revisions ReadMe.

I can't think of a closer shifting animation so another option would be to angle the gearstick towards the driver's hand to fit. Might be a quick job in Blender?
IMO this car would be even better suited as a "Tuned" Street or track car rather than trying to be a BTCC car with a production interior with a roll cage.

Good morning and evening to everyone!

We are doing an hotlap competition on @FileMissing server. The first in the ranking will be able to choose the AC mod (NOT PAID FOR and NOT ENCRYPTED) to be improved in its aspects. Please people partecipate. The competition ends on Saturday evening, 10/07/2021.

You will need:

Formula Vector 1.0

Oulton Park - v1.44
Pit Fix By @Usurp

View the live server info here: http://194.147.120.54:8840/live-timing
View the latest results here: http://194.147.120.54:8840/results

The winner will have to generate the replay in AC .acreplay format of his best lap obtained on the server.

Use the green bars on the replay timeline to place the beginning and end of the fastest lap, then save a new replay. This will make the replay small enough to be zipped as it should be around 1mb.

Password for the server is: error
See you on track

N.B:
Have fun whatever time you get

Last edited:
IMO this car would be even better suited as a "Tuned" Street or track car rather than trying to be a BTCC car with a production interior with a roll cage.
Just make some non-BTCC skins for it then... problem solved?
It's a BTCC car in name only really, ie not a BTCC car at all. It can be whatever you want it to be.

Last edited:
please also thank @shi for updates toward a nearly finished track in a few days from request.

If we reach a version 1.0 it would be cool if a moderator, @shi or someone (im the last choice) to post it on RD with the credits and listing it as a GTP community mod. This track has lost its original credits, the readme.txt as found is included.

thank you to all who can come together on a cool little project as this!!

MODERATOR MOVED THIS POST - it is completely separate from San Jose thread
Ambush Canyon - Redux [from AMS version by ClimaxF1]
(w.i.p)

View attachment 1065234View attachment 1065235
I got this far with a conversion directly out of NFS shift 2 if you want? I liked the track and all the available ones were missing lots of trees and road textures etc. Also I few people have mentioned the track feels "small", and it does feel "tight" somehow. a global scale of 1.3X fixes that for me.

I got up to renaming and applying textures etc.

1625509706843.png

I got this far with a conversion directly out of NFS shift 2 if you want? I liked the track and all the available ones were missing lots of trees and road textures etc. Also I few people have mentioned the track feels "small", and it does feel "tight" somehow. a global scale of 1.3X fixes that for me.

I got up to renaming and applying textures etc.

View attachment 1065259
There's this rescaled version, but it still leaves a lot to be desired...
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7mvsjxq9a1yk890/ambush_canyon.7z/file

Last edited:
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

JBolho - GT Special Stage R5-Clubman

• New EXT_CONFIG (RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX and various fixes)
  • New VAO
  • Edited TV Cams (not the best ones, but they work)

Don't know if he's part of this forum or not, if yes (or anyone knows him) he will be free to use for future update if he like the result

View attachment 1064804
View attachment 1064805View attachment 1064806View attachment 1064807View attachment 1064808View attachment 1064809
Would be cool if you posted a link for the original track when you make these posts, just a heads up, not complaining!

Last edited:
Welcome to the 2021 Reboot Team Track Championship

2021 Reboot Team Championship.champ.jpg
2021 reboot team champ ss.jpg

All 24 skins can be found here: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...fsk-porsche-911-fsr-20-fictional-skins.43493/

Car
is the ACFSK Porche 911 RSR 20

The 19 Tracks are the excellent Reboot Team Tracks which can be found here in one place https://tm-modding.eu/reboot-team-tracks/
Macau, Autodrom Most, Lime Rock Park, Zolder, Bannochbrae, Chicago Street Circuit, Paris Street City Circuit, Reservoir GP, Mount Panorama (Bathurst), Mont Tremblant Canada, Fuji Speedway, Daytona, Port Newark, Sonoma Raceway, California
Circuit De la Sarthe (LeMans), Suzuka, Misano World Circuit, Lago Maggiore plus Okutama here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/u7mt24yzqlrd0uh/acu_okutama-circuit.RebootTeam2.2.7z/file

Euro 2021 Champion with Kunos Tracks Here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2651#post-13444602

Attachments

• 2021 Reboot team Track Champs.zip
    140.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Concerning the insiders of CSP and Content manager.

Does the feature that take in use the ext_config in function for the preview is planned or not?
I mean, to have a somewhat representation of the genstring of ISI motor engine, to make previews

I never noticed this but shoutout to skin maker "jeanvendors" on RaceDepartment for making these absolutely wicked skins for the Hyundai Genesis GT4 out of nowhere. I didn't request these or anything and they look stunning so go and give this guy your likes and downloads please.

1625516556180.png

1625516567794.png

1625516586947.png

1625516599329.png

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

Last edited:
Just a heads up both of my planned projects are cancelled the 147 and the Fenyr. The Fenyr didn't have proper textures so i canned it the 147 was recently converted into ac done by a good modder so i canned that too. Anyways i did a backup. The car is
quite a bit of a crazy 4 seater from Sweden. Its almost finished being converted from its original csr 2 form into ac then ill do the rest...
2021.07.05-23.23.png

shi
San Jose 2006 v0.9
View attachment 1065204
changelog;
Increased the number of PIT / START to 30
Adjusted Shader
Adjusted ext_config.ini and surfaces.ini
Created semaphore.ini, overlays.ini
Created AI,cam,VAO
Adjusted the UI
Smoothed the mesh on the road surface (Quick and not very good)
I reworked the trees
Changed preview
Adjusted the position of skibox

AI is not perfect yet
Sections file:

Attachments

• sections.ini.txt
    630 bytes · Views: 44
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back