Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,826 comments
After TreeFX why not a CrowdFX 😄
Yes please, combined with animated objects. 😆

groupb.jpg

HolaGuys,do someone have a workinglink for this beauty please?
It seems lot ofLTK mod are offline sadly
Nissan Skyline R30 Super Silhouette (FM7) v2.1 by Lu Thua Kien

Wiper by me lol sorry
@JakubP Physics

How I could miss..... I beg you pardon @JakubP

Last edited:
What is going on here? I have animated the wipers on the Healey and they work fine, but despite water drops forming on the car bonnet, none seem to fall on the windscreen itself. It might be the same problem as someone else mentioned above. I am sure someone here knows the answer.

Screenshot_vmw_austin_healey3000_mk1_jr_mosport_thr_13-7-121-12-18-8.jpg

Last edited:
Maserati 450S (Tipo 54) v1.1
Benjaminavtek / ACTK
Fix F6 cameras
Fix tyres.ini
Fix collider.kn5 and colliders.ini
Add lod
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1330

maserati_450s.png

What is going on here? I have animated the wipers on the Healey and they work fine, but despite water drops forming on the car bonnet, none seem to fall on the windscreen itself. It might be the same problem as someone else mentioned above. I am sure someone here knows the answer.

View attachment 1067264
a lot of mod, it misses the part ksWindscreen in the model 3d for that it functions

Can anybody help?
I installed the CSP 1.76 Preview version and I'm using SOL 2.1.3, but I can't see any raindrops in cockpitview whenever I change the weather to rain. I also miss the complete SOL-Planner display on my screen.
What am I doing wrong?

Hi, does everyone knows if a more recent version of the Albi track exists? Because the 2006 version has a wrong layout in turn 4...

Thanks a lot !

Hello there

Can someone please tell me if there is a Saxo VTS mod somewhere ? Seems like the only available Saxo VTS for AC is from a private mod

Thanks !

Anyone else with VR having an issue where new CSP wiper animations only render properly in one eye?
Both eyes work for me. I tried both Oculus and OpenVR and both worked fine. I only started using OpenVR when this AMD FidelityFX bug was broken in Oculus. My God I wish I had tried it before. I get double the framerate (80 fps all the time instead of frequent drops to 40), no or hardly any drop in FPS in torrential rain, and (slightly) better image quality.

I've tried the URD DTM cars and a Healey 3000 I just did the wipers for. Both are rendering in both eyes.

Last edited:
View attachment 1067249

Here, but the question now is: I have both the windshield and the banner mesh in the "underlying surface". I figured that I have to add Rain FX params: "wiper" to it. I can't figure out how.. Any help?
Put both meshes in underlying surface section
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = maures_t5_2018_windows_SUB1, maures_t5_2018_windows_SUB0
sub0 - glass, sub1 - banner in my case

Put both meshes in underlying surface section
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = maures_t5_2018_windows_SUB1, maures_t5_2018_windows_SUB0
sub0 - glass, sub1 - banner in my case
I did but it didn't seem to work. Weird.
I already contacted Dan Bucsa and he's aware of it. He's gonna fix it

Both eyes work for me. I tried both Oculus and OpenVR and both worked fine. I only started using OpenVR when this AMD FidelityFX bug was broken in Oculus. My God I wish I had tried it before. I get double the framerate (80 fps all the time instead of frequent drops to 40), no or hardly any drop in FPS in torrential rain, and (slightly) better image quality.

I've tried the URD DTM cars and a Healey 3000 I just did the wipers for. Both are rendering in both eyes.
Sounds good - I'm guessing that only works with AMD cards?

Would you mind trying this car and see if the wipers render properly in both eyes for you? It looks like the wipers were created in CSP, judging from the extension folder.
It's a nice car (LODs aren't the best - again, I assume they're CM ones, not hand-made), be good to have it glitch-free but I'm wondering now if I need to change a setting somewhere in CSP as a couple of cars I've tried have glitchy wipers in one eye.

Spa Faux Pre-War is a bit bugged for anyone else ? CSP 1.75 and it went from this :

View attachment 1067286

To that :

View attachment 1067285

Ofc reverting to an older build might help but 1.75 is more than alright.
A new config has been downloaded. You have now grass fx etc., but seem to be to dark on your system. What ppfilter do you use?
I made a quick fix, but imo it´ll will not be a lot brighter on your system, too. :(
1626194995016.png

If you don´t want that config, you can delete it and disable config download from CM.

Last edited:
Sounds good - I'm guessing that only works with AMD cards?

Would you mind trying this car and see if the wipers render properly in both eyes for you? It looks like the wipers were created in CSP, judging from the extension folder.
It's a nice car (LODs aren't the best - again, I assume they're CM ones, not hand-made), be good to have it glitch-free but I'm wondering now if I need to change a setting somewhere in CSP as a couple of cars I've tried have glitchy wipers in one eye.
works on my 3080. according to AMDs description it works across both nvidia and amd.

Hello, i am looking for the McLaren MP4/1 from 1981. Does you know, where to get this great car for assetto?
It doesn't exist in AC. The closest one you can get is the 1982 McLaren made by Simdream (10€ the whole pack). I do NOT recomend you to buy It, you know, it's Simdream...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back