Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
I tried the Pikes Peak track. Is it really that bumpy? Lol.
it is a mountain road which climbs to more than 4000 meters of altitude so it is not a "billiard" table like an F1 track ah ah ah !!!! originally it is a dirt road that has been paved a little more each year

voitures-de-pikes-peak.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, I think I got fidelity fx to work properly. Make sure to set your graphics scalling settings like this (I have AMD card so I'm showing how it should look in AMD settings, don't know how it will look in nVidia settings):

Attachments

• RadeonSoftware_J89BMd44oH.png
    RadeonSoftware_J89BMd44oH.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 63
For info if you havent seen it yet

[Update] - Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO - Version 4​

SF52Npqk7y.jpeg

In anticipation for the new Formula season, we dropped everything and worked tirelessly to bring you the Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO. This is a completely FREE update to you as an owner of the Formula Hybrid X 2022 which is still included in the package and comes with a few integrational updates too!

Visually, the EVO vehicle has changes all over: the nose, the rear wing, the front wing, the floor, the wheel aero details, radiator grills and more. New racing liveries and different engine sounds betweent the standard and EVO are great for racing competition. Meanwhile, the increased weight coupled with a slight increase in power should give an expected performance of next year's cars.

Download the car and get a glimpse into the future now.

Last edited:
it is a mountain road which climbs to more than 4000 meters of altitude so it is not a "billiard" table like an F1 track ah ah ah !!!! originally it is a dirt road that has been paved a little more each year

View attachment 1068534
I know the history of Pikes Peak as a gravel event. I just never thought the current paved road was so bumpy. It didn't feel like that in Dirt Rally 1 when I played on the full tarmac version with the 208 T16. But I think Codies was never the best when it comes to tarmac physics.

Evening all

Came across this top-notch iconic kart track that deserves to be shared with the GTP community - it's up to date with CSP FX features, lighting, grass & rain inclusive... with 11 layout configurations for drifting, racing & hotlap modes...

It's absolutely free and it's a hoot!

View attachment 1068346

Credits and appreciation to #Victor Alves for the release...
youTube-link
Still trying to get it to work.... game crashes each and every time. I can reach the starting screen, see/hear the car, but as soon as I click the steering wheel the screens go grey and I get the Race Cancelled window.
Deleted/reinstalled the track, tried different cars and karts... latest CSP installed...

Last edited:
I know the history of Pikes Peak as a gravel event. I just never thought the current paved road was so bumpy. It didn't feel like that in Dirt Rally 1 when I played on the full tarmac version with the 208 T16. But I think Codies was never the best when it comes to tarmac physics.
this is version 1 of this mod so I think there might be an update like for the Gabenwood rally stages

View attachment 1068536
In anticipation for the new Formula season, we dropped everything and worked tirelessly to bring you the Formula Hybrid X 2022 EVO. This is a completely FREE update to you as an owner of the Formula Hybrid X 2022 which is still included in the package and comes with a few integrational updates too!

Visually, the EVO vehicle has changes all over: the nose, the rear wing, the front wing, the floor, the wheel aero details, radiator grills and more. New racing liveries and different engine sounds betweent the standard and EVO are great for racing competition. Meanwhile, the increased weight coupled with a slight increase in power should give an expected performance of next year's cars.

would've missed this if it wasn't for your post.

Last edited:
I tried the Pikes Peak track. Is it really that bumpy? Lol.
Nope, if you had read the post it would have told you that the tarmac version from DiRT wont extract so I used the gravel version as a base for funzies. It was never meant for release but I don't want to be one of those people that keeps things to himself. Although I'm starting to wish I had.

Last edited:
Some applications should be stored on the C-drive, such as word processors, Adobe Creative Suite, etc. that are practically "integrated" with your operating system. However, games and Steam installs are more "independent" and easier to manage on additional drives.

If anything happens to your Windows installation, and a "repair" or restore won't work, sometimes you have to wipe the drive and perform a complete reinstall. If a system failure happens suddenly and you haven't either backed up your AC install and mods or have them on an additional drive, it's very likely you could lose everything.

Also, having your games installed on an additional drive (in my case multiple drives for multiple sims and games), they are protected from complete system failures (except maybe a virus), you can easily transfer the whole drive to another system, or you can clone the drive, like I did when I moved my AC and mods install from a 500GB to a 1TB SSD
Ah ok, then there is no problem for me, I keep a backup of the C drive using Acronis and works like a charm. I have no other SSD with enough space for Assetto.

Still trying to get it to work.... game crashes each and every time. I can reach the starting screen, see/hear the car, but as soon as I click the steering wheel the screens go grey and I get the Race Cancelled window.
Deleted/reinstalled the track, tried different cars and karts... latest CSP installed...
as with the crashes at kunos Spa, I have the same problem, as soon as I click the wheel button it goes black and back to the desktop

Last edited:
as with the crashes at kunos Spa, I have the same problem, as soon as I click the wheel button it goes black and back to the desktop
I am still on 1.69 rain fx, i have the other CSP's since then but various issues has me back to what i know.
Problem is some new cars dont work with old builds and some tracks.
Then i read more problems like this.

Would be interesting to see a poll on here of what CSP people are on. Not sure how to do that though.

Ouch!! It ought to work straight out of the box... Just remove all 'payload' and 'grid' files from ai-layout-folders... Other than that, review CSP settings - all works well on CSP 176p1...

1626716382765.png

Last edited:
Can you confirm that the latest version of Lake Louise is the 2.08? I hope not because there are a lot of roads that in map display pop up but they don't exist

EDIT: I now read (after two years maybe) that the full version is under payment sorry)

Last edited:
Nope, if you had read the post it would have told you that the tarmac version from DiRT wont extract so I used the gravel version as a base for funzies. It was never meant for release but I don't want to be one of those people that keeps things to himself. Although I'm starting to wish I had.
I don't think it is necessary to keep things. I think people should read what happened to DR Pones Peak! there is even a road mesh that makes it a lot smoother and less bumpy!

Any of you have the link for track "Islands" 'cause I found the original thread but the the latest news are dated 2016 and the link is down...
:confused:

Can you confirm that the latest version of Lake Louise is the 2.08? I hope not because there are a lot of roads that in map display pop up but they don't exist

EDIT: I now read (after two years maybe) that the full version is under payment sorry)
Speaking about Lake Louise it's a shame that the version 3.0 never came out (at least as far as I know)

Last edited:

View attachment 1068536

Damn I wish they had binned the futuricer wheelcovers (from the first renders we've seen a year ago) and used the more grounded ones the new renders / real life model showcased :

E6aiVF0XsA0gGji

Does anyone here know where @Teddie is? I know he had some medical stuff last year and haven't seen him here or on RD in quite a while. Last logged in here in march of this year and RD in december of last year. Not trying to be a stalker or anything, just wondering if he's okay. I found his instagram and facebook but there haven't been any posts there in quite a while either.
Sent Teddie a 'out of curiosity' PM on April 11 and no response (yet?) Hope he's ok and just paused this forum for a while?

Last edited:
Wish the Dirt3 and Dirt Rally cars were too
I don't want to say but did you go to the website of the guy who converted the track from the DIRT game? He asks only 53 euros per month to be his supporter, but are we out of our minds? I can understand asking for support if you make a track from 0, but to convert it from another game and ask for that amount is unrealistic.

Ouch!! It ought to work straight out of the box... Just remove all 'payload' and 'grid' files from ai-layout-folders... Other than that, review CSP settings - all works well on CSP 176p1...

View attachment 1068561
Thanks for thinking along.
I already removed these, but had the same result.
As I'm also on CSP 176p1, I have no idea what may cause the issue on my (and some others') system.
And as a last check, I removed the extension folder. Then the track can be driven but doesn't look very nice.
Not going to put more time in it, removed it to the bin, all good 🙂

Oh, it's gone now... 🙁
It was the NSU TTS (Jägermeister livery).
Great car to race in R3E, was hoping for a good one in AC.

Assetto Corsa Geroda74 sim mods - Posts | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com › ... › Games/Toys › Assetto Corsa Geroda74 sim mods › Posts
... sim mods. 2.1K likes. The HQ source for the sim modding by GeroDa74, for Assetto Corsa. ... Yesterday at 3:36 PM ·. NSU Prinz TTS 1300 Spiess .... Gamal Ferrari It is extraordinary THANK YOUGeroda downloading. 1. Give feedback or ...

Hmmm. wondering now if it was aprils fools...:confused:
Has anyone come across a more up to date version of the NSS TTS? Just tried the on from Velo, it looks... a bit dated and the reflections in the cockpit are all over the place. Still a lot of fun to drive around Bremgarten.

I don't want to say but did you go to the website of the guy who converted the track from the DIRT game? He asks only 53 euros per month to be his supporter, but are we out of our minds? I can understand asking for support if you make a track from 0, but to convert it from another game and ask for that amount is unrealistic.
you read that wrong. That is how much he is recieving i think. He is one of the very few Patreons I support and I contibute 2$ a month and have access to all his works and discord.

you read that wrong. That is how much he is recieving i think. He is one of the very few Patreons I support and I contibute 2$ a month and have access to all his works and discord.
Has he released the Monaco convert already through his patreon?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back