Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,332 comments
Okay, Llandow is getting there. I think going forward once I've figured everything out in RTB, and released a couple of beta versions, I will then import to blender to update and apply more realistic textures and make the walls/kerbs solid and interactive as opposed to drive thru, but this is my first ever time doing this so please be kind.

I have a question - I have set up a grid for 18 cars, done my AI lines etc but when I do race, after the first lap, they all stop by the start line and then they spawn back to the pits. How do I fix this?

Also, as you can see in screenshot 4, when I do trackday, they stay in the pitlane. Yes, there isn't a pitlane at llandow, there is a grass/gravel assembly area from what I can see on google earth, so I've not included a tarmac pitlane, but they drive down it fine during the race when they aren't crashing at the start line. They just won't come out for trackday. How do I fix this?

Sorry, I'm very new to modding. I have tried looking online but got nowhere. TIA.

(first photo was from the first day, everything else from today)

Attachments

• Screenshot_honda_civic_eg_gra_b_gd_23-6-121-18-11-33.jpg
    Screenshot_honda_civic_eg_gra_b_gd_23-6-121-18-11-33.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_legion_mygale_slicks_llandow_25-6-121-4-4-16.jpg
    Screenshot_legion_mygale_slicks_llandow_25-6-121-4-4-16.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_legion_mygale_slicks_llandow_25-6-121-4-5-14.jpg
    Screenshot_legion_mygale_slicks_llandow_25-6-121-4-5-14.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_legion_mygale_slicks_llandow_25-6-121-4-5-24.jpg
    Screenshot_legion_mygale_slicks_llandow_25-6-121-4-5-24.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_legion_mygale_slicks_llandow_25-6-121-4-6-56.jpg
    Screenshot_legion_mygale_slicks_llandow_25-6-121-4-6-56.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I have a question - I have set up a grid for 18 cars, done my AI lines etc but when I do race, after the first lap, they all stop by the start line and then they spawn back to the pits. How do I fix this?
RTB has an option for rally stages, maybe check that isn't ticked as AC timing point names are different for circuits and A2B tracks.

Great update!

There's two things that I'll suggest to improve, and it's already been mentioned that all the high-voltage towers need lines (and yes, there's aliasing issues to contend with).

1. The repeating "tree wall" on the left, along the pit and down to the hairpin really needs more variety and depth or "3D."

2. The repeating kerb texture/material. There's a few methods to make them look more realistic, and add tire marks and wear at different places, that correspond with where they might be crossed, on each turn.

Just a couple of things to polish it up more--as it deserves, being a good track mod and all the work you put into it.
Yep the kerbs will get some love in a futur update. ;-)
For the big Hedge i will try some stuff (since in reality it's actually cut super flat like a wall) to give it more "puff" and realism.
But not until next month since I'm leaving tomorrow for summer vacation...

And... We've reached page 2700! 😛 Wow. It doesn't seem like that long ago that it was a big deal to reach 1000. 👍
I wonder how many of those pages are made up of rude first-post demands for mod links, how many are pages of pointless bickering with idiots (guilty..! :embarrassed:), how many are video/screenshot spam, how many are completely off-topic and how many are because people can't be bothered to use the (admittedly rubbish) search function?
Thank god the moderators are here to keep things tidy and merge separate multiposts into one big incoherent mush otherwise we'd be at page 4,000 by now... ;)

I wonder how many of those pages are made up of rude first-post demands for mod links, how many are pages of pointless bickering with idiots (guilty..! :embarrassed:), how many are video/screenshot spam, how many are completely off-topic and how many are because people can't be bothered to use the (admittedly rubbish) search function?
Thank god the moderators are here to keep things tidy and merge separate multiposts into one big incoherent mush otherwise we'd be at page 4,000 by now... ;)
at least 1000 posts on encryption or the lack the thereof or the futility thereof ;)

...i started way back in 2020 working on this gem.
I do not know, what i have done in complete... but it was very much. It is still not perfect.
I remember:
  • better performance by removing many things which are not seen anyway. ( there are still too many materials used)
  • new 3D background
  • many many CSP effects, custom GrassFX, smoke, RainFX, lights,.....
  • shader changes (vegetation receiving shadows, etc.)
  • new textures and normal maps
Mike08's Mt.Akina 2017 Reworked

View attachment 1069285View attachment 1069286View attachment 1069287

CSP (v.??) heavily recommended!
The original author did not put in his name or version.. so i left it like that.
Big cheers to him and his work, even i do not know him. Please scream if i should delete my version here.

BIG THANKS to @alekabul, who's two way traffic layout is included!

DOWNLOAD: (fixed)

HAVE FUN AND HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!

more also FREE stuff: patreon.com/mike08
-----------------------
You are my hero! 😍 Thanks! I love this Track. My fav for hillclimbing and drifting.

Right then.
2 mods, both track toys, Morgan and Triumph TR6.
Both are originally converted to AC by remzona.

Morgan has new track wheels, steering wheel, race seat and roll bar and
has a Caterham 420r engine planted into its long bonnet.
All the rest is standard physics so has body roll still which i quite liked.

Triumph TR6 has race wheels from 1970's race car. New steering wheel, race seat and roll bar.
Has a tuned Triumph race prepped engine. Bit tighter suspension from standard.

Now..... possibly i am just adding yet more gunk into the AC pool / pit. But i wanted to share them anyway.
Just bin it or change it or whatever if you don't like them.

I have tried my best with the driver aminations and positioning etc, but i play without the wheel and driver arms so don't see them.
Anyone wants to help with that if you feel its worth it then please do.
For some reason the Morgan the wheels in showroom are borked but on track they are fine.
I'd of pulled my hair out if i'd of had any.

New F6 cams for what its worth. That is it i think. Just nice British cars with a track twist.

Obviously they don't overwrite the standard spec cars.
First time using sharemods so any issues let me know.

Credit to remzona. Please if shared use the original link?

Also if i have really messed up and they are rubbish please tell me straight where i have gone wrong.

Original cars to show visual changes.

View attachment 1069469View attachment 1069470
View attachment 1069478
View attachment 1069471View attachment 1069472View attachment 1069473

Hello Gas12, Thank you for this Race Cars. Morgan has a Problem with Blurred RIms.
The blurred_objects.ini is empty.

My Workaround:

; WHEEL INDEXES
; 0= LEFT FRONT
; 1= RIGHT FRONT
; 2= LEFT REAR
; 3= RIGHT REAR

[OBJECT_0]
WHEEL_INDEX=0
NAME=RIM_LF
MIN_SPEED=0
MAX_SPEED=4000

[OBJECT_1]
WHEEL_INDEX=0
NAME=RIM_BLUR_LF
MIN_SPEED=30
MAX_SPEED=10000

[OBJECT_2]
WHEEL_INDEX=1
NAME=RIM_RF
MIN_SPEED=0
MAX_SPEED=4000

[OBJECT_3]
WHEEL_INDEX=1
NAME=RIM_BLUR_RF
MIN_SPEED=30
MAX_SPEED=10000

[OBJECT_4]
WHEEL_INDEX=2
NAME=RIM_LR
MIN_SPEED=0
MAX_SPEED=4000

[OBJECT_5]
WHEEL_INDEX=2
NAME=RIM_BLUR_LR
MIN_SPEED=30
MAX_SPEED=10000

[OBJECT_6]
WHEEL_INDEX=3
NAME=RIM_RR
MIN_SPEED=0
MAX_SPEED=4000

[OBJECT_7]
WHEEL_INDEX=3
NAME=RIM_BLUR_RR
MIN_SPEED=30
MAX_SPEED=10000

Last edited:
I do not know, what i have done in complete... but it was very much. It is still not perfect.
I remember:
  • better performance by removing many things which are not seen anyway. ( there are still too many materials used)
  • new 3D background

The original author did not put in his name or version.. so i left it like that.
Big cheers to him and his work, even i do not know him. Please scream if i should delete my version here.

-----------------------
Hello ! thank you for sharing your work, i would love to try this track but when i start Hotlap i fall of the sky endlessly (whether i use or not the extended physics). Did someone have the same issue ?

Thank's for your help :)

I placed here all the updates I made, on RD they have deleted because ethically they do not want improvements to simdream mods
them it's my first car modifications , i'm noob and so they're not perfect but at least they make simdream mods playable, maybe they have too much grip, I will try to correct in the future.
or if someone wants to improve them it is welcome

improvements to the physics of the mod:
add Kers for all ( mod 2009 )
Tyres
Aero
Collider
Engine
Gears
Cams
Elettronics & Led
UI & Preview

required original mod simdream
just overwrite file in assettocorsa\content\cars
make sure the mod has the folders with the same names

F1 2007 : https://sharemods.com/ldat5he54xzc/F1_2007.7z.html

F1 2008 : https://sharemods.com/07vv8poha17m/F1_2008.7z.html

F1 2009 : https://sharemods.com/pbuvademy71c/F1_2009.7z.html

F1 2010 : https://sharemods.com/w0jst79zgfwl/F1_2010.7z.html

F1 2012 : https://sharemods.com/8cm4u0jt3nuo/F1_2012.7z.html

enjoy
Hi the links are dead, could you reupload please? thank you

I remember:
  • new 3D background

-----------------------
Thanks a lot for this!
Ehhhhhh.... the car's a V12, why do you use an Audi V10 sound? The suspension choice is also a little weird.
Screenshot 2021-07-25 125209.jpg

Last edited:
Seems a lot of pony's have jumped the fence during the process...
The original with 143 bhp is only 0.5" slower than the new race model with it's 189 bhp 🤔 (tested at Vallelunga-Club).

Btw, the wheels do show in game, not in preview/showroom.
Something must of occurred during the engine change tool, maybe its gearing?
I'll have a fiddle, I'll be honest i always assumed that the engine change thing took care of everything.

Having a little issue with my AC since a driver update the cars have this weird pixelated sort of white lines where the sun glares on door frames etc... really distracting even TAA doesn't get rid of it.
Not sure if i never noticed it but things like the Morgans chrome grill from distance look weird on replays.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back