Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,790 comments
Is there a page on GTP with just mods, no discussion? I would love to browse mods posted here, minus the conversations filling it up 🙂

Spa-Francorchamps 1993 v1.0 (early release for 2021 F1 race cancelation)

View attachment 1077188View attachment 1077189View attachment 1077190

features:
  • 24 F1 pit/grid (GT grid layout needed)
  • 1993 GT/24h banners baked in, 1993 F1 skin provided
  • CSP RainFx,GrassFX, LightsFX, VAO

bugs:
- non-moveable cones, garage/pit shadow, banner/skin quality, ...

credits:
  • 3d-model based from Spa 2003/4 by @Simbin (2003/4 release soon!)
  • conversion, skin, textures, shaders by @RMi_wood
  • 1993 layout and extensive remodeling by @TheRealCeeBee
  • Cameras by @racealot
  • Enhancements by @shi

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Hi @RMi_wood !

Nice job, thanks a lot.

I've noticed that the last grass area where the pitlane joins at the and of eau rouge sounds like asfalt if you drive on.

Regards

Spa-Francorchamps 1993 v1.0 (early release for 2021 F1 race cancelation)

View attachment 1077188View attachment 1077189View attachment 1077190

features:
  • 24 F1 pit/grid (GT grid layout needed)
  • 1993 GT/24h banners baked in, 1993 F1 skin provided
  • CSP RainFx,GrassFX, LightsFX, VAO

bugs:
- non-moveable cones, garage/pit shadow, banner/skin quality, ...

credits:
  • 3d-model based from Spa 2003/4 by @Simbin (2003/4 release soon!)
  • conversion, skin, textures, shaders by @RMi_wood
  • 1993 layout and extensive remodeling by @TheRealCeeBee
  • Cameras by @racealot
  • Enhancements by @shi

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Holy crap this track is amazing! Thanks a million for sharing - and for all the hard work!!! Definitely did help fill the void of not having a proper race.

don't remember if the topic has been discussed yet, but is there a chance to see Paul ricard and hungaroring converted from acc? and COTA if that ever comes to acc in the next dlc

Apologies for the rapide update, spotted a couple of errors and reworked the s/f gantry track logo

View attachment 1077182

Really appreciate this Masscot! I've been enjoying this track and this skin is fantastic!!! Thank you for sharing.

I deleted this track as part of a recent purge but went back later and retreived it for sentimental reasons as it was one of the first tracks I ever downloaded for AC way back when. It is actually a fun little circuit at heart, it was just looking a little dated.
Anyway, tarted it up a bit with new grass/tree textures, darker/desaturated hills and trees, lake water, GrassFX & RainFX (both basic), flying stuff, billboards, and lots of other texture updates all baked in apple pie-style. Also removed the old static balloons.
It's a new track to preserve the original with updated moniker 'Castle Hill Circuit 2021'. Probably doesn't bear close scrutiny but hopefully represents an improvement. No idea who did the original, the UI was blank and there was no ReadMe. Thanks anyway, whoever you are.
Needs a lighting config adding by a capable person.
The short circuit could also be added fairly easily if anyone wants to do it. The short ribbon is still available as a separate track, weirdly. Have fun.

1630333397698.jpeg

Last edited:
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

ACReboot Oulton Park v1.44 (for who like me have problem with the original one or likes my updates)

• New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, GrassFX, LightFX, Seasons
  • VAO Patches

View attachment 1076958View attachment 1076959View attachment 1076960View attachment 1076961View attachment 1076962View attachment 1076963View attachment 1076964View attachment 1076965
Brilliant! I had liked this track in the past, but it was a bit of a filler in my lineup. Now it's amazing and I'm hotlapping the hell out of it. Thank you ChrisT86!

I deleted this track as part of a recent purge but went back later and retreived it for sentimental reasons as it was one of the first tracks I ever downloaded for AC way back when. It is actually a fun little circuit at heart, it was just looking a little dated.
Anyway, tarted it up a bit with new grass/tree textures, darker/desaturated hills and trees, lake water, GrassFX & RainFX (both basic), flying stuff, billboards, and lots of other texture updates all baked in apple pie-style. Also removed the old static balloons.
It's a new track to preserve the original with updated moniker 'Castle Hill Circuit 2021'. Probably doesn't bear close scrutiny but hopefully represents an improvement. No idea who did the original, the UI was blank and there was no ReadMe. Thanks anyway, whoever you are.
The short circuit could also be added fairly easily if anyone wants to do it. The short ribbon is still available as a separate track, weirdly. Have fun.

View attachment 1077337

If you can wait the weekend i will check it out and do it, if you did all your fix via ext_config i will keep them unless a tweek is needed ;)

what changed in that data file? do you have the file for the sprint car as well?

Nicely done for the tweaks! btw do you also have the Sprint variant data fix?

Thank you! where did you get the file from? Or did you create it?

That worked (CSP 1.75) Thank you Fanapryde - As others have mentioned, do you have a data.acd for the sprint version that works.... tia

The fix for the Ferrari 488 suspension problem was described here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2693#post-13454317

Yeah but the issue is at Decryption at CM too, i cannot decrypt the data for ferrari

I had no problems unpacking the data.acd and re-packaging it again. Same for the Sprint version.
Guys, El Locho already answered the questions. As for the Sprint car, can't help you there since I've only kept the Endurance version.
No issues here unpacking/changing/repacking the data.

From Fecebook. This is NOT my mod.

Maybe we could take it around the Nordshcleife and compare lap times. 🤣

1630339514274.png

Bruce KeltAssetto Corsa Mod Central

BCh73-ln_qV.png

· 5tShpoonsoreidda ·

RELEASED 1989 GMC Suburban (PACK of 3)
After Long delay or halt, I decided to finish up the Suburbans and Release it.
CSP latest version is recommended (Refracting Lights and Doors Animations. )
3 Pack of Suburbans Contains:
5.7L Gas V8 = 195hp & 407 Nm
6.2L Diesel V8 = 148hp & 351 Nm
7.4L Gas = 230hp & 522 Nm
Sounds:
All each cars are done by me.

Download link, and have fun !

Donate: https://paypal.me/brucektrain?locale.x=en_AU

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE AS LONG SHARING WITH ORGINIAL LINK IS ALLOWED. THAT'S MEAN NO REUPLOAD TO MODSHARE OR SIMLIAR "PAY PER CLICK" SHARE DOWNLOADS LINKS.

Last edited:

View attachment 1077337

Awesome update, and like your Heartlake skin, it refreshes and improves the look of the track.

The original was released by Madcowie, a long time track mod creator. Not sure if he's still around. I thought he had started working for a sim-developer, creating tracks for them.

Last edited:
ONLY for CSP expert. Anyone knows if there's a way to bring back the OLD sparkles from CSP's of months ago? The newest ones (few months now) shaped as circular instead lines and too orangy for my tastes are quite bad.

Is not a big deal, i want to be clear, but since i watched old screenshots i started think about if there's a way to use the old solution, even i don't think it will be possibile.

This one to be clear

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2019_ks_zandvoort_30-3-119-15-55-44.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, El Locho already answered the questions. As for the Sprint car, can't help you there since I've only kept the Endurance version.
No issues here unpacking/changing/repacking the data.
while waiting for someone to share the data.acd file for the sprint version i replaced with the data.acd from version 1.0 and it works for the sprint with the CSP 1.76 preview1

Awesome update, and like your Heartlake skin, it refreshes and improves the look of the track.

The original was released by Madcowie, a long time track mod creator. Not sure if he's still around. I thought he had started working for a sim-developer, creating tracks for them.
Madcowie (Stuart Cowie) is his own production company:

View attachment 1077020
Wiper config for Copa Marcas Corolla
----------------

[ANIMATED_WIPER_0]
ANIMATION_OFFSET = 0.5
DEBUG = 0
MESHES = limpador_SUB0, limpador_SUB1
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = cor_ext_glass_SUB0
GROUP_0 = 'limpador_SUB1@A=', 'limpador_SUB0@A='
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = -82.4
GROUP_0_AXIS = 0.083868, 0.866135, 0.492723
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0.000000, 0.707107, 0.707107
GROUP_0_END = 0.668945, 1.253899, 0.411194
GROUP_0_PIVOT = 0.594910, 0.818756, 1.062103
GROUP_0_RUBBER_FROM = 0.643672, 0.818845, 1.010091
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_AMOUNT = 0.0074
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_EXP = 1
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_POS = 1
GROUP_0_RUBBER_TO = 0.540103, 1.144747, 0.398464
GROUP_0_BASE_AXIS = 0.083868, 0.866135, 0.492723
GROUP_0_BASE_PIVOT = 0.594910, 0.818756, 1.062103

Copy and paste into which file?

View attachment 1077337

I forgot about the 2D mountains around this track. If those could be replaced with modeled mountains, maybe copied and mirrored from another mod, it would update the look and feel.

This is the original short version from madcowie. Maybe it could be used or merged into the longer version, so either version can be selected, but the same track.

Last edited:
ONLY for CSP expert. Anyone knows if there's a way to bring back the OLD sparkles from CSP's of months ago? The newest ones (few months now) shaped as circular instead lines and too orangy for my tastes are quite bad.

Is not a big deal, i want to be clear, but since i watched old screenshots i started think about if there's a way to use the old solution, even i don't think it will be possibile.

This one to be clear

View attachment 1077358
Exactly. What happened?
It looks like chicken nuggets flying out of the back of cars. Ridiculous.
chicken nugget spinning GIF

Exactly. What happened?
It looks like chicken nuggets flying out of the back of cars. Ridiculous.
chicken nugget spinning GIF
ehrr yep, is a secondary thing, which can works anyway, but by looking that old screens i thinked that looked WAY WAY better than actual one, but i don't think there's a way to revert to it unluckily

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back