Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,016 comments
Alison Hine and I lobbied for a version of the never-built (irl) Lime Rock Mountain circuit. In my reporting, Jim Haynes told me it was never built because, at first, there weren't enough marshals to man all the extra stations, and, later, because the local anti-noise ordinance (why do people move near race tracks and then complain about the noise?) made any major changes improbable. For our troubles, we got parts of the new layout named after us: the Hine Hairpin and the Smith Straight. There have been a couple of tries at imagining the extension, but none are very convincing. Geodesic maps are available to get the elevations right, and I believe there are a couple of aerial photos showing faint traces of the time Jim Haynes rode his back-hoe through the woods to rough out an outline of the proposed addition.
I used to really like Lime Rock Mountain Circuit back in the days of NR2003 with a field of IROC Camaros...loads of fun. But that got me looking at some old files on one of my drives, and I still have that track.
LimeRockMtn read me.JPG

Learned a few things that necessitate my giving you one more update on these skins. There was remnants of the old Exxon stuff in there that showed up like a ghost (twilight zone moment). I also got the rear wing graphics on them, and more detail that wasn't there before (in my version).

• Thanks again to MrHunt for giving me something I can work with :)
  • I would like to know whose creation this car is so I can give credit, and thanks. Maybe add these when you do an update.
  • I note that when I first loaded the cars with these skins, CM took some time to remap them or something. Only on the first load,
so be patient.

***Well, apparently I can't upload these skins to you because now they're too big. Same size as before, but no go. Too bad, they are much improved. Maybe later.

Attachments

• 3Peugeots.jpg
    3Peugeots.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 55
Learned a few things that necessitate my giving you one more update on these skins. There was remnants of the old Exxon stuff in there that showed up like a ghost (twilight zone moment). I also got the rear wing graphics on them, and more detail that wasn't there before (in my version).

• Thanks again to MrHunt for giving me something I can work with :)
  • I would like to know whose creation this car is so I can give credit, and thanks. Maybe add these when you do an update.
  • I note that when I first loaded the cars with these skins, CM took some time to remap them or something. Only on the first load,
so be patient.

***Well, apparently I can't upload these skins to you because now they're too big. Same size as before, but no go. Too bad, they are much improved. Maybe later.

Would like to build on the Peugeot 905 momentum. I've made some several fixes and changes to the car:
  • Fixed the headlight issue and it is no longer emitting green
  • graphical adjustments to the windscreen canopy
  • Magnetti Marelli display to reflect the actual car (the illumination part is more on the speculative side, but I guess it would help much when it is not glaring at night)
  • added exhaust flames
  • tinted light covers to the three different Sab001's skins via ext_config files
  • baked AO
  • Adjustments made to brake lights and other small CSP adjustments
Change wishlist, but unable to do:
  • adding Speedline labels on wheels
  • wheel nut colours to correspond sides (left = red, right = blue)
  • centralise wiper position
  • tyre and rim blur textures
  • remodel the diffuser
  • and other PBR textures and stuff

Screenshot_lmp2_peugeot_905evo_am_tsukuba1000_11-8-121-10-13-13.jpg

Screenshot_lmp2_peugeot_905evo_ks_red_bull_ring_13-8-121-10-2-51.jpg

Screenshot_lmp2_peugeot_905evo_sepang_7-8-121-12-46-18.jpg

lmp2_peugeot_905evo.zip - 126.8 MB

Last edited:
A few odd requests. Looking at doing a 24 hours of Lemons build in the next year or two. Family has a couple cars that could be used. Is there a stock 1990s Nissan D21 Hardbody or a NA PT Cruiser around? I found a drift version of a Nissan truck that doesn't quite work road racing. I also found a turbo version of the PT Cruiser, but am looking for an normally aspirated 2.4L. Also wondering if there is the Pikes Peak Toyota Tacoma converted, as I would love to convert that aero design on to the Nissan.

1200px-Pikes_Peak_Toyota_Takoma_709762748.jpg

preview-928x522.jpg

New release from Chivas, circuit hawaii gt3 pack.
EDIT: Okay so I removed the link, since you have to be in the facebook group to see it anyway.
EDIT2: I added some screens to show the cars.

Attachments

• obraz_2021-09-13_111231.png
    obraz_2021-09-13_111231.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 109
  • __custom_showroom_1631524558.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1631524558.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 108
  • obraz_2021-09-13_112057.png
    obraz_2021-09-13_112057.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Content Manager now has an update to version 0.8.2329.38887.

You should see a green arrow flashing over the "hamburger" dashes at the upper right. Click on it to select the update.

Now I need to see if some of the issues I've experienced with the last version have been corrected.

yassss.. damn.. at last drag and drop works again!

New release from Chivas, gt3 pack.

1631522078764.png

Question1: Can CM be set to group cars together, I will be deleting these camaros, but good example, same car , (or the two belairs for example as well)not sure what "style1 ~ style7" means but it clutters up CM while browsing for cars, is there a way to group them up,

Question2: Is there a way to delete multiple cars in CM from this kind fo view, for example holding ctrl while selecting many and delete them all at once? (i ave a LOT of crap and id like to prune it right down in a big sweep)

1631522515684.png

I found this fromthe content page but you cannot see previews on that page, onlyy the first car you select
1631522912154.png

Last edited:
yassss.. damn.. at last drag and drop works again!

View attachment 1079982

Question1: Can CM be set to group cars together, I will be deleting these camaros, but good example, same car , (or the two belairs for example as well)not sure what "style1 ~ style7" means but it clutters up CM while browsing for cars, is there a way to group them up,

Question2: Is there a way to delete multiple cars in CM from this kind fo view, for example holding ctrl while selecting many and delete them all at once? (i ave a LOT of crap and id like to prune it right down in a big sweep)

View attachment 1079990

I found this fromthe content page but you cannot see previews on that page, onlyy the first car you select
View attachment 1079992
dude where i can find the camaro ii ones? 👀👀👀😍

Last edited:
UYes Sono d'accordo che Road America è azzeccato. Mosport è anche buono per testare l'IA per assicurarsi che non la buttino fuori strada alla curva 4 e 5 prima del rettilineo posteriore. Per le auto sportive che gareggiano a Le Mans, questo è anche un must per controllare le velocità massime e Spa, così come sembra relazionarsi bene con i tempi sul giro IRL ed è molto utile per controllare le distanze da terra.

excuse me. I have a broken cell phone display and sometimes I make a mistake.

Would like to build on the Peugeot 905 momentum. I've made some several fixes and changes to the car:
  • Fixed the headlight issue and it is no longer emitting green
  • graphical adjustments to the windscreen canopy
  • Magnetti Marelli display to reflect the actual car (the illumination part is more on the speculative side, but I guess it would help much when it is not glaring at night)
  • added exhaust flames
  • tinted light covers to the three different Sab001's skins via ext_config files
  • baked AO
  • Adjustments made to brake lights and other small CSP adjustments
Change wishlist, but unable to do:
  • adding Speedline labels on wheels
  • wheel nut colours to correspond sides (left = red, right = blue)
  • centralise wiper position
  • tyre and rim blur textures
  • remodel the diffuser
  • and other PBR textures and stuff

View attachment 1079937

View attachment 1079938

View attachment 1079939

lmp2_peugeot_905evo.zip - 126.8 MB
I was already working on my own small improvements to the car, your work is most useful. Many thanks.

Also redid from scratch the 1993 skins. Working on the 1992 cars rn. Then I'll whip up the helmets, suits and crew files to go with them.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1631527064.png
    __custom_showroom_1631527064.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 37
Is anyone having issues with the latest CM Preview version(0.1.76 Preview63)?
My cars stopped emitting any kind of smoke, doing donuts sliding doesn't create any smoke whatsoever.
Already fiddled with a few settings but everything in vain. Can't seem do figure out what's wrong.
Bug maybe?

Content Manager now has an update to version 0.8.2329.38887.

You should see a green arrow flashing over the "hamburger" dashes at the upper right. Click on it to select the update.

Now I need to see if some of the issues I've experienced with the last version have been corrected.
Weird i still dont get the update?

Would it be possible to shorten a kerb at the exit of Della Roggia at kunos Monza, the one that lies where there is the escape route in reality. At the moment you drive over that kerb no matter what when you overshoot the chicane and I wonder whether it is possible to alter the length of kerbs

Weird i still dont get the update?
you need to tick the "update to non-tested versions" box, restart CM, check for updates, then it should appear

hi guys, i need your help, during the installing of @Pyyer amazing extension for kunos monza and spa, i inadvertently overwrote my ext_config.ini of those tracks instead of adding his lines in the ini..
anyone could please share its ini for those tracks as i can restore it?!
thanks a lot!!

Last edited:
A few odd requests. Looking at doing a 24 hours of Lemons build in the next year or two. Family has a couple cars that could be used. Is there a stock 1990s Nissan D21 Hardbody or a NA PT Cruiser around? I found a drift version of a Nissan truck that doesn't quite work road racing. I also found a turbo version of the PT Cruiser, but am looking for an normally aspirated 2.4L. Also wondering if there is the Pikes Peak Toyota Tacoma converted, as I would love to convert that aero design on to the Nissan.

View attachment 1079941
View attachment 1079942
i converted this car to rFactor... years ago (Millen PP Tacoma)

Last edited:
Assetto Corsa Italian Grand Prix Monza F1 2021
15_italy_gp21 Track Updated: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OowvVEJmavIHA-8EVc3NfcHrUy0NFqU_?usp=sharing

Quick lap from my Assetto Corsa custom F1 2021 championship showing the RSS FH 2021 racing with the new extensions and trackside skins by @Pyyer and Daniel Paez
Custom Championship: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-2021-f1-2021-full-season-‘custom-championship.41138/
Extensions: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/monza-formula-1-2021-grand-prix-add-ons-extension.45077/
Trackside Skin: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/monza-2021-f1-track-skin.45196/

Last edited:
Hello, for me, everything above CSP 1.73 i have no flames and even no "pop sounds" for a lot of car mods. Haven't find any fix for that issue yet, the best thing to do i think, as @CrisT86 said is to revert back
Annnnnnnnnnd the beauty of this is.
Chivas releases new cars which all need 1.74 or higher to work....
Wonderful.
Await the obligatory post calling me entitled.

Annnnnnnnnnd the beauty of this is.
Chivas releases new cars which all need 1.74 or higher to work....
Wonderful.
Await the obligatory post calling me entitled.
Looolll, yeah that's a sad story :banghead: i think i'll have to switch between CSP 1.73 / 1.74 depending on what cars i want to play. I read some people don't have any issue with "flames" on CSP 1.74, 1.75 or even the latest 1.76 ... i can't understand where this issue come from (as i say, in my case i don't have no flames exhaust and no more "pop sounds" ... that's strange 😢).

Please if anyone know anything about that let us know

Prato Circuit by patrikPat, anyone else experience opponent, AI cars disappearing from the track before pit entrance and then show up in their respective pit box?
Is this an error with AI lines not being finished?
There are a few Prato circuits in circulation at the moment... These post-links will be of use:

Prato NPK
<https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13477647>

Prato Cirquit
<https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13477763>

Both links will guide you to track-mod downloads, and a mod-update on RD for both...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back