Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,824 comments
Walls look the same as in your picture.
To doublecheck I drove hard into the wall at several spots in that location. Only thing it did was destroying my car, but I never went throught the wall.
Anyway, I have reported it, see of others can replicate this.

I doubt this is supposed to happen for example

Opel Kadett Blasl - Update

For those that have unpacked this mod to accommodate the recent community fixes - until a revised version is released...

Here are a few more updates that address the dirt-windscreen and tail-lights.

View attachment 1083166

Rename text-file to <gue_opel_kadett_blasl__racealot-update.7z> to extract content. Original files also included.

Credits to @GUERILLA Mods.
........ be patient please .....

1632838533920.png

1632838616769.png

Last edited:
Opel Kadett Blasl - Update

For those that have unpacked this mod to accommodate the recent community fixes - until a revised version is released...

Here are a few more updates that address the dirt-windscreen and tail-lights.

View attachment 1083166

Rename text-file to <gue_opel_kadett_blasl__racealot-update.7z> to extract content. Original files also included.

Credits to @GUERILLA Mods.
Nice to see working on own updates, while we are already working on an update and it was mentioned from Benjamin some posts before. 😅
Why are you all this impatient?

I wonder if it's swapped out depending on the track, regulations, or he decided it's better with a shorter stick.

Another interesting hill-climb car is Georg Plasa's BMW 320 V8 Judd. He had both paddles and a sequential stick.
i have no idea I could Markus Blasl him self ,
He has contacted me to thank me of doing his car as mod , he is gonna use it personnally :)

I'd have been very surprised if this one and the Guerilla mod DID lap the same around the 'Ring, they're completely different cars that just happen to be Kadette-based. Treat them independently without comparing them and you might find you can enjoy both.

Here is an Opel Kadett mod similar to the Guerilla one

Bit of detective work required. Log records last 6 files in folder "ks_red_bull_ring\skins\cm_skins\Formula 1 BWT Grosser Preis Von �sterreich 2021\" went OK. Since it seems to bite 20 at a time, guessing that last 6 are leftovers. Are there any more track folders after "ks_red_bull_ring"? If there are, perhaps try back-up and delete the next few (what would constitute 20 files), and run the compressor again?
Thanks. There are a bunch after that, but after an issue with another program got me thinking of permissions. So I checked to see the CM executable was set to run as an administrator. That seemed to solve the issue and was able to successfully run a complete compression. Not sure if was set to run with Admin privileges before or not. Could be a there is a folder or folders with different security settings.

Was glad getting AC with all mods up and running fairly easily. That was always my scariest part about doing an upgrade. Everything else is easy, but getting AC with all mods up and running again from scratch could be long process lol.

Thanks so much for your reply, really appreciate it!

I haven't seen this mentioned here yet, but just in case you haven't received update through CM, sx_lemans got a small update to version 2.1 several days ago:

sx_lemans v2.1 - september 2021 - https://www.mediafire.com/file/a8cmmi8wgmp3fwj/sx_lemans_v2.1.7z/

-yellow row of kerbs on Tertre Rouge lowered to healthy amounts, thx Gunnar again!
-some changes to Tertre Rouge poplar trees
-added some missing screws to kerbs on Kart S-Bend
-some texture and shader adjustments for barriers and road markings

comparison pic of kerb alteration:

Last edited:
........ be patient please .....
Nice to see working on own updates, while we are already working on an update and it was mentioned from Benjamin some posts before. 😅
Why are you all this impatient?
Duly noted and humble apologies for jumping the gun (so to speak) with the posted updates... No disrespect intended. As far as being impatient on forthcoming updates, blame can be attributed to the existing covid-lockdown being experienced down-under (close to x3 months now)... Other reasons include a slight OCD factor :ill: on my part, and the mere fact that the GTP thread is full of helpful members just trying to lend a hand. Hence sharing is a given MO.

I wonder if it's swapped out depending on the track, regulations, or he decided it's better with a shorter stick.

Another interesting hill-climb car is Georg Plasa's BMW 320 V8 Judd. He had both paddles and a sequential stick.
IMHO driving hillclimber cars are best experienced with a long sequential shifter, right along side the steering wheel - however, everyone is entitled to their personal taste and preferences.

Have tried both ways and the shorter stick (floor-height) does not allow me to steer with both hands on the wheel as much (with constant gear-changes, that is).

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back