Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,791 comments
Could we use these models to mod with from this website or no?
If you really know what you're doing. Many RTM mods are from here, for example, and a lot of the models are in use, but the majority of their stuff doesn't have an interior at all and the few that do are very high poly.

ACTK Patras 2021 v1.0
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1358

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_patras_2021_30-8-121-22-46-59.jpg

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_patras_2021_30-8-121-22-46-19.jpg

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_patras_2021_30-8-121-22-48-47.jpg
Easy very good wave of rf2 convertions. Much appreciated. Please consider Eastern Creek.

Thank you. Hope all is ok for you in the real world!
Thanks for your concern samdale12. I'm OK, but I've been supporting a family member through a very tough legal battle which has sucked up a lot of my time and energy – and irrevocably dented my opinion of a number of people involved. Thankfully, this ugly legal war finally came to an end yesterday, so now I can start to get my own life back. Yay!

hi to all , the problem with the mirrors is fix , I remap the texture but its took me a day to solve this problem ...

I have one last problem with the driver and those feet sticking out of the car ! ,

I followed this tutorial : , in content manager (CM Showroom) the driver’s position is good (the feet do not protrude anymore) but in the game the feet protrude again it is as if I had done nothing! an idea of the problem ?

Last edited:
I just noticed that the display needs to be fixed for Legion's McLaren F1 GTR Longtail.
Some of the characters are floating in front of the screen--see capture.

Also, below are some files to add for animating the driver's shifting.

View attachment 1083583

Legion Mclaren F1 GTR Longtail download link

Legion's site

View attachment 1083582
Also I recommend use @__EASY__ updates, including AO skins and brake light fix. My skins are made for that Longtail actually, and it drives and looks good.

Just for curiosity, is the 2019 still have the AI problem of 2018?

I bought the 2018 when just released, but all version (v1.1 includeed) have a problem of competitivity of the AI (even i started from the back of the grid with the maximum level of AI) in 5-8 laps of race i were able to overtake everyone and win with almost 10-15 seconds of gap and no, i'm not Verstappen or Hamilton behind the wheel XD
Yes, the 2019 version even has a slower AI. My solution was to add 200 kilograms to my car to reduce my lap times by 2 seconds.

Yes, the 2019 version even has a slower AI. My solution was to add 200 kilograms to my car to reduce my lap times by 2 seconds.
So it never fixed this issue even i write him few times, so bad. Let's hope the official mod which will be released for free in few weeks will be better in terms of AI

Also I recommend use @__EASY__ updates, including AO skins and brake light fix. My skins are made for that Longtail actually, and it drives and looks good.
sadly the interior has no AO at all and is quite bad quality ,

I very don t get why the authors ( I don t know who are they now ^^) didnot use KUNOS interior f1 gtr base model which has everything in ...

So it never fixed this issue even i write him few times, so bad. Let's hope the official mod which will be released for free in few weeks will be better in terms of AI
I looked at AIs shifting pionts and IMO they shift too early in rev range so I adjusted that but never had time to test if they are quicker.On some tracks AI wont shift from 5th to 6th so on straights they are "locked" in 5th gear that I dont know is it tracks problem or cars?
I love to drive that TCR pack if feels great but that AI tho...

Last edited:
I looked at AIs shifting pionts and IMO they shift to early in rev range so I adjusted that but never had time to test if they are quicker.On some tracks AI wont shift from 5th to 6th so on straights they are "locked" in 5th gear that I dont know is it tracks problem or cars?
I love to drive that TCR pack if feels great but that AI tho...
to be honest i always focused myself on tracks and not cars (except some exceptions), so i really don't know what to do to fix it. I asked T78 directly but he never replied to me even i spent money for his stuff... and that's.... yeah... is not cool.

Race of Champions - Gran Canaria v1.01

ROC_CanaryIslands_1999.jpg

bgr00.jpg

bgr01.jpg

features:
  • 4 pit/grid w/AI
  • ROC timers (please use 2x multiple laps, ex 2 laps or 4 laps or etc)
  • CSP grassfx, VAO
  • mixed surface 20/80 tarmac/dirt
  • "heli-cam" camera

credits:
@HLTC Team - original track from rF
@RMi_wood - conversion to Assetto Corsa
@Masscot - Aerial balloon
@racealot - cameras and heli-cam
@Fanapryde - loading logo

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::

Last edited:
I am wanting to change the helmet model used for the RSS 1990 V12 to an ASR_9x helmet model, is it just as simple as making a config file?

I despise the Kunos 80s helmet model :s

some help would be appreciate
PFA
It's not too hard. You need to unpack data for the RSS and ASR 641, then copy over the driver3D.ini file from the ASR data folder to the RSS one. Then copy the all the crew, helmet and suit .dds files from the ASR Prost and Mansell skin folders and put them into the RSS 01 Ferrari and 02 Ferrari skin folders respectively. If you want it to work in CM showroom you also have to rename the data.acd file for the RSS car to something like data.acd.old OR repack the edited data. But if you race online, the first option is better as you can restore the name to data.acd for checksum purposes.

BTW the skins I use are here:

I think those are the ones you have too.

__custom_showroom_1633091087.jpg
__custom_showroom_1633091097.jpg

Last edited:
KADETT BLASL V1.1 UPTADE Released
Get it though Auto cm Uptade or on our forum : https://guerilla-mods.de/forum/topic/opel-kadett-racing-team-blasl/#postid-359

Fixes list :
-Interior reworked , digital gears display , sequential shift animation , new steering wheel and plenty of details
-collider fixed
-light mapping mirrored for blasl skin + extension to get rid of the highly reflective base light texture
( please use this extension if you are making a skin with front lights stikers )
-Tailight value fixed
-blasl skins uptaded + AVON tires for Markus blasl requirements
-RR wheel pivot fixed
-New internal windows texture
-New mapping on windows , you can add stickers on it

Thank you for reporting and appreciating the work ! see you

1633092520287.jpeg

1633092540940.jpeg

1633092553396.jpeg

1633092567701.jpeg

1633092597137.jpeg

Folks? Is there a way to disable balloons? My search-fu fails me.
Nvm.
Found this:
"The balloons are simple add-on kn5 files. Look for the kn5 files that are 1,257KB in size and rename them so they will not load. It should not cause any major errors and definitely won't cause a signature mismatch online. "

Unless there's a better way?

Just for curiosity, is the 2019 still have the AI problem of 2018?

I bought the 2018 when just released, but all version (v1.1 includeed) have a problem of competitivity of the AI (even i started from the back of the grid with the maximum level of AI) in 5-8 laps of race i were able to overtake everyone and win with almost 10-15 seconds of gap and no, i'm not Verstappen or Hamilton behind the wheel XD
I drive with the WTCR 2018 on the australian tracks for the TCR australia 2021 with IA 90% and I don't have this problem

So for someone like me, admire the DTM T5 2018 link hereView attachment 1083672:)
It's great to share mods from the community, but It's against forum rules to share paid mods. Doing so puts this forum at risk as it could be shut down due to copyright or other legal issues.

Edit your post--remove the download link.

The paid mod can be purchased and downloaded here.

Last edited:
It's great to share mods from the community, but It's against forum rules to share paid mods. Doing so puts this forum at risk as it could be shut down due to copyright or other legal issues.

The paid mod can be purchased and downloaded here.

yes deleted, thank you for the notification

With post-processing enabled, my fps drops from 60 to 35. If i put everything at minimum, no flares, no DoF, no heat, with the Sol ppfilter, i get 40 fps. What settings and what ppfilter should i use to get 60 fps ?

I just noticed that the display needs to be fixed for Legion's McLaren F1 GTR Longtail.
Some of the characters are floating in front of the screen--see capture.

Anyone want to fix it and add your updates to mine, below? @Masscot @GzeroD

Also, below are some files to add for animating the driver's shifting.

View attachment 1083583

Legion Mclaren F1 GTR Longtail download link

Legion's site

View attachment 1083582
I think the AK improved Longtail has better physics. These skins fit that too as it is Legion based.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back