Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,827 comments
1633870681936.png

just gonna leave this here cause you know what that means

Update for the Nissan 300ZX JGTC V3
View attachment 1085422

!!!IMPORTANT DELETE THE "SKIN" FOLDER FORM (assettocorsa\content\cars\nissan_300zx_jgtc\skins) BEFORE ADDING THIS UPDATE!!!
New skins, Canon Black&White and Daishin.
New Glass stickers AO map
Some other fixes/changes
Added driver&crew suits
Base mod
Update 2
Update 3

I care man 😂 Thanks for your work.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-10 160112.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-10 160112.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 12
Release

License Plates for the CM paint shop
Added : Swiss, Belgian Old, Belgian, Belgian New, Germany and Spain
Original plates creator : velofosse from racedepartement
Instalation : Extract the Europe folder in C:\Users\....\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Data\License Plates

Download: https://sharemods.com/rligaqugklca/Europe.rar.html

I updated the plate pack
Changelog :
Fix the old french plate

Last edited:
Need your help - the headlight of the car and opponents headlights are too bright when using my favorit PP filter. Which option in CSP to use best to bring the headlights down? I tried with SOL config and in CSP but I cannot get it..

Seems to be a common problem!
my game is doing what it does when it thinks I'm trying to load DLC cars that I don't own, but the files it has a problem with are like the actual physical lods for the cars bodywork, and people who have all the DLCs load the car fine

These ****in clowns have somehow built a car that is DRM locked to DLC

I wish I could say this was a new low for them because holy ****ing ****

my game is doing what it does when it thinks I'm trying to load DLC cars that I don't own, but the files it has a problem with are like the actual physical lods for the cars bodywork, and people who have all the DLCs load the car fine

These ****in clowns have somehow built a car that is DRM locked to DLC

I wish I could say this was a new low for them because holy *ing *
I haven't tried it yet I have all dlcs so hopefully should work they probably using parts from Kunos cars somewhere..

Well, that SimDream cars could've been an interesting alternative for urd cars, if it were free mods. But I'm kinda intrigued in the Peugeot 9X8 and Alpine Hypercar that they are working on. For the right price, or for free, their LMHypercar mods can be interesting.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back