-New EXT_CONFIG + VAO + TV Cam by CrisT86, lights for night racing

20211117100745_1.jpg

20211117100811_1.jpg

Have a nice day!​

Last edited:
shi
Indonesia Circuit v1.2.1 (MEGA link)
Conversion from rFactor2.

Please remove the previous version before installing!
View attachment 1093698
-32 pit/start
-CSP required
-2 layout
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
・ @erenschumacher , the author of the rFactor2 version and gave me permission
・ @shin956 ,Track convert
@CrisT86 ,ext_config, screenshots & advice(up to 1.1), replay cam
@KevinK2 ,AI sidelines (Full layout)
@ckkjw398 ,Camtool Replay
・ @tetuo01 ,cam

Enjoy.

v1.2 changelog;
The rF2 version has been updated, so I converted it again.

Added National layout
Added groove
Fixed texture mapping, material
Adjusted texture
VAO has been renewed
Updated preview
Increased the number of PITs to 32
Add cam by tetuo01
Add national layout camtool by ckkjw398

v1.2.1 changelog;
There was no judgment of the curb of T8, so I corrected it.
Increased the CONCRETE and GREEN FRICTION values in surfaces.ini (to get a better grip)
Indonesia Circuit updated

v1.2.1 changelog;
Increased the CONCRETE and GREEN FRICTION values in surfaces.ini (to get a better grip)

shi
Indonesia Circuit updated

v1.2.1 changelog;
Full EXT_CONFIG update due to the fact the new update broken my work and your config misses few features.

Attachments

• New EXT_CONFIG + TV Cam by CrisT86.rar.txt
    20.9 KB · Views: 17
yes, that‘s on monitors. same on triples and single screen, haven‘t tried in VR yet. There are some other cars where this is happening so I‘ll have to check my CSP settings. Adjusting the position via digital_instruments.ini doesn‘t work either, the position only changes when not in cockpit view. Regarding the scan lines in the center mirror, there‘s a toggle in the CSP settings to disable the effect. Thanks for taking the time to check anyways @Fanapryde.
Good tip, thanks.
Several cars have their 'mirror to monitor' look real fine, but others exaggerated the lines to a point it looks bad. This GUE Saleen is still OK though.

Devils Backbone (Forza 7) v1.10

View attachment 1094038View attachment 1094040
Screenshot_ks_nissan_skyline_r34_rmi_fm7_devilsbackbone_11-10-121-13-54-17.jpg

features:
  • 64 grid/pit w/AI
  • fwd / rev layouts
  • air force
  • CSP things

credits:
  • original model by Turn10
  • conversion by @RMi_wood
  • graphics and air force by @Masscot
  • cameras by @racealot
  • misc graphics and fixes by @norms
  • optimizations by @shi
  • portable lighting by "Oldman Jumper"

Happy Wednesday! :cheers:

:: DOWNLOAD ::
Having never played a Forza game, i'm always excited when these maps come out for AC! Thanks for the work to get this one out to the community!! @RMi_wood and @Masscot and @racealot and @norms and @shi !!!! You guys rock!

Last weekend I did a 3 lap race at Interlagos '75, to test the Copersucar FD02-Ford, I don't know why, all the cars look like they have their wheels about "3 cm" off the track, as if they were "levitating", but in the Content Manager showroom, everything is normal, I don't know why this happens. And in this race, there are 2 new cars, in addition to the traditional 1975 mod, I converted "more or less", two that made this race, will anyone find out?

My upcoming extension will pretty much mix the two 😉 (based on actk with updated parts from thestrobe8 version)
Thank you for the work on your extensions, triple headers might be busy for you as well.

Moto GP 21 has a Losail circuit so some assets from it could be used, let me know if you would like to have a look at them and possibly include them in your extensions.
(Send me a dm and I'll send over the files if you want to check it out)

Last weekend I did a 3 lap race at Interlagos '75, to test the Copersucar FD02-Ford, I don't know why, all the cars look like they have their wheels about "3 cm" off the track, as if they were "levitating", but in the Content Manager showroom, everything is normal, I don't know why this happens. And in this race, there are 2 new cars, in addition to the traditional 1975 mod, I converted "more or less", two that made this race, will anyone find out?
I suspect that the physical mesh of the road is slightly above the visual mesh. Which version of Interlagos is this?

Hi, can you help me?

I am looking for F1 season mods for AC and I just need 4 more season but I think they doesn´t exist yet.
This are 1985,1987,1989 and 2011.
But maybe the following cars are available:

Ferrari 640
Williams FW10
Benetton B187
McLaren MP4/3

I hope you can help me with this.

Best wishes and thanks in advance by Philip.

I suspect that the physical mesh of the road is slightly above the visual mesh. Which version of Interlagos is this?
I have to see what it is, I have 2 versions of the "old version"...I'll see if I can adjust it, as I never changed the texture of "tracks". If it's similar to cars, I'll try...

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this Simola Hillclimb track today: https://www.speedfestival.co.za/2021-virtual-simola-hillclimb/

Hillclimbs are not for me but maybe somebody wants to try it. It is not well optimized and it would definitely benefit from some CSP features, most notably rainFX and grassFx. Video screens could be animated and those ugly spectators could be removed, maybe add some baloons...

simola.JPG

This is kinda a sketchy question to ask. So i have gotten the beta for Assetto corsa evoluzione (GT campaign mod). The issue im
Having is the fact my AC folder is all over the place with cars and dont match up well. When i wanted to buy a used car. One of the gpl cooper f1 cars was like 5k credits which looked odd. I wondering if its even possible to make two AC installs and be able to use it with CM, CSP?

Are there any decent Jaguar XJ220 out there? I got one from Assettoland but it's not very good.

Found this Simola Hillclimb track today: https://www.speedfestival.co.za/2021-virtual-simola-hillclimb/

Hillclimbs are not for me but maybe somebody wants to try it. It is not well optimized and it would definitely benefit from some CSP features, most notably rainFX and grassFx. Video screens could be animated and those ugly spectators could be removed, maybe add some baloons...

i might give it a go later, see what needs changing

Wasnt this just answered one or two days ago? :confused:

Someone else had this problem too, and a simple deinstall and reinstall (no updating) of CSP solved it.

Hmm? My clouds in the sky are always moving. Maybe because I always start with some wind speed.
im using sol 2.0 controller script and sol 2.1.3 weather script. should i update the controller script maybe?

If someone can help, wipers don't work properly anymore in manual mode (increasing wiper speed), haven't changed anything, auto wipers tick is off, but when I press a button it only wipes once.
Hello.
I had this problem once when I was making a video for my channel. The solution (for my problem) is here (the video is already in the time where I show how):

Bare in mind that the video is in Brazilian-Portuguese, but I show exactly where to go and change and I also show the problem happening here (the video is already in the time where I show when I realize the issue):

I'll try to transcript it:

• Go to Content Manager -> Settings -> Apps -> Sol Weather App
  • Uncheck Manual Wiper Control
  • Set wiper speed to 0

Ingame, open SOL Planner and choose -2 "Manual Wiper Control" (as I show in the video). I don't know if there is any other place to set the wiper behavior in the game.

Just to emphasize: This solution worked for me, I'm not saying that this is the right or the only way to make it work.

I hope that it works for you, too.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back