Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,744 comments
Kind of a dumb question. If I have my desktop scaling set at 125% and I run AC in fullscreen mode, is the game being scaled up to 125% as well or is scaling disabled when running full screen?
Interesting, as I have just found the nvidia GPU scaling thing.
Does the reverse of DSR, you get a bunch of lower resolutions which will scale up.

Never even thought about desktop scaling.

Something about GPU scaling option ticked has solved my issue i had for a few months with AC having terrible anti aliasing which i'm sure was never there.
Just suddenly have it back looking stunning again.

I have been to ask this for some time now.

Does anyone have a working AI for Autodromo del Levante?
AI folder is empty, so cars stay parked on the starting grid.

Thank you.

How do you install the AC Legends GTC60's version 1.1, folks?
overwrite or wipe and replace?
I wiped and replaced to be safe.

Interesting, as I have just found the nvidia GPU scaling thing.
Does the reverse of DSR, you get a bunch of lower resolutions which will scale up.

Never even thought about desktop scaling.

Something about GPU scaling option ticked has solved my issue i had for a few months with AC having terrible anti aliasing which i'm sure was never there.
Just suddenly have it back looking stunning again.

Do you have an Nvidia card? I don't see anything about GPU scaling anywhere in the Control Panel.

Last edited:
Of course it´s worth doing, better as the F1 2014 conversion in any case. You have it on your list?

ChiqiFreaky is also working on a conversion, I think it is from Grid Autosport or something.
You are right, it might be from GRiD AS but does look like its from F1 2019.
If I decide to actually install the +100GB F1-2021 then maybe I will give it or another track a go

Last edited:
Renault Clio III RS 200 Release

This car is a collaboration between 101creative and @graveltrap
Photos by :Valentin Boaventura

-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics
-Wiper animation
-Fun to drive

Download:

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

Do you have an Nvidia card? I don't see anything about GPU scaling anywhere in the Control Panel.
Yep RTX 2070, i run driver 457.30 though as it works well (with MSFS) and i don't like to mess with stuff.

Newer driVers its in a differnet plaCe, but mine is under the global settings where SHARPENING is.
GPU scaling is a box to tick.

Newest driver its branded as NIS. Loads on YT about it.

I don't actually downscale really or upscale (DSR), but its nice to have it there, amd for some reason GPU scaling ticked has sorted out a few AA troubles for me.

-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics
-Wiper animation
-Fun to drive

Download:

View attachment 1100492View attachment 1100493View attachment 1100494View attachment 1100495View attachment 1100496View attachment 1100497View attachment 1100498
oh nice :embarrassed: but sadly any link from mediafire is for me pointing out error 404 ??? somebody got same issue so far ? :(

-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics
-Wiper animation
-Fun to drive

Download:

Note: Also included in the .rar is a rather nice Clio themed Drive suit sourced by @Masscot , if you fancy a change from good old white you will need to unpack the rar and drag and drop the suit into the appropriate folder (there is some structure inside the driver suit .rar).
There is a rather nice driver suit sourced by @Masscot included in the .rar, if you fancy a change from good old white unpack the driver suit rar and drag and drop into the appropriate folder.

Last edited:
Yep RTX 2070, i run driver 457.30 though as it works well (with MSFS) and i don't like to mess with stuff.

Newer driVers its in a differnet plaCe, but mine is under the global settings where SHARPENING is.
GPU scaling is a box to tick.

Newest driver its branded as NIS. Loads on YT about it.

I don't actually downscale really or upscale (DSR), but its nice to have it there, amd for some reason GPU scaling ticked has sorted out a few AA troubles for me.

I see it. Thanks a lot. Did you mess with the Sharpen an Ignore Film grade sliders or just leave them at their default values?

How do you install the AC Legends GTC60's version 1.1, folks?
overwrite or wipe and replace?

!!! Released: AC Legends GTC60's version 1.1 !!!

Changelog v1.1

• Repacked with the previous v1.05 update:
  • Included all the amazing skin add-ons of the RD community
  • Corvette: (side) windows fix
  • Elan: removed speakers. fixed hole in mesh
  • E-type LM, fixed cockpit dials
  • All cars: updated data.acd, date stamp of 19/12/2021

Physics updates:
  • Overall slightly improved BoP
  • Corvette C2: Corrected roll-centers according to SAI datasheet, rebuilt rear suspension geometry
  • Jaguar E-type (both LM and LW): Corrected roll-centers according to SAI datasheet, corrected front A- Arm lenghts,rebuilt rear suspension geometry. Reduced engine inertia.
  • Cobra Hardtop: tweaked inertia, adjusted CoG.
  • Shelby Mustang: Improved Arning/ Shelby drop, thus raised front roll center, reducing roll.

Download: AC Legends GTC60's pack version 1.1 Full Install
I have overwritten the files and no problem here. Everything is working fine.

One thing i observed with the 1.1 realease. Within the Alfa and the GTO folder, the B -D Lods are missing :confused: Is this intent?

Be quick,, before the sim-racing moaners' on there get it removed.

ATCC Grp A Jaguar XJS v1.6
RJE / ACTK
Fix collider.kn5
Fix colliders.ini
Fix tyres.ini
Fix F6 cameras
Fix mirrors
Add Wipers
Add news LOD
Add AO skins
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1388

atcc_jaguar_xjs_grpa.jpg
Sorry to trouble, that Sharemods link on the forum responds with "No file"? Could you check it, please?

Edit: lolz. Snap. Snap. :confused:

Edit again: Also, "And by the way thx for all this nice stuff you do for the ATCC cars. Great improvements." << Seconded.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back