Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,749 comments

Attachments

• 2-6-8@黒背景1920x1080_R.jpg
    2-6-8@黒背景1920x1080_R.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 20
You are right, it might be from GRiD AS but does look like its from F1 2019.
If I decide to actually install the +100GB F1-2021 then maybe I will give it or another track a go

Any ports from recent F1 games are more than welcome. Are there any tracks that come to mind that we don't have a good version of for AC?

AI, Rain FX, Aerials, Cam, Skins, Spectator Removal, Backgrounds for Adelaide 2011

View attachment 1096548

Install notes and links in the readme. Original track by @Rainmaker87 and tewie.

-Includes original and tweaked skins by @PepperoniAC24. I integrated skins by @Fred Basset and sasa1234567890 (RD) into Pepperoni's "Overhaul" skin and renamed them, as his skin greatly improved the trees and textures.

-Added a few aerial objects originally created by @Masscot

-Also added a simple grass fx config by @__EASY__

If anyone of the above has a problem with me sharing this, let me know and I will revise my upload.

Rain FX, VAO, Cameras, Aerials, Spectator Removal, Backgrounds for Anderstorp 2007:

View attachment 1096550

Original track (conversion?) by @Rainmaker87. Track link and install notes in readme.

-aerials stolen again from @Masscot.

Have fun people.
Original post updated for new ai for Adelaide 2011. I didn't originally envision it to work for modern F1's (probably shouldn't have encouraged it by including an F1 skin), but got a request to get those kind of cars working better. DRS "defeat" included to keep it safe on back straight for said cars. Tested most RSS modern F1's, F2, F3 and Supreme at 100% strength and aggression. Needed to go down 90% aggression for latest 2017 for some reason IIRC. Should still be fine for V8 Supercars, GT3, WTCR.

AI has been submitted to the guys doing the 2021 version.

Last edited:
anyone know why the Unpack KN5 button doesn't show up in the showroom? I have the plugin installed + tested with Kunos cars, so it's nothing about encrypted mods or missing pieces

I saw this recently in YouTube recommendations and it looks great! Tyre FX can do this?

yes, with TyreDamage but it need to be implemented on the car if not already present

you can add this string to ext_config inside the extension folder of the car (if present) to enable the relative F1 tyre damage common/f1_tyre_damage.ini

anyone know why the Unpack KN5 button doesn't show up in the showroom? I have the plugin installed + tested with Kunos cars, so it's nothing about encrypted mods or missing pieces
Did you enabled the dev mod of CM?

Last edited:
@Masscot Great work on the new skin for Magnificent Park. Looks fantastic. And big thanks again to @shi for properly sorting it out too. It has been transformed from a 'could be a really great track' (but isn't, because it's just too rough around the edges) to quite awesome.

:cheers:
Thanks very much - glad you like it.
@shi did a really great job not only with converting the track but also with fixing various mapping anomalies I kept spotting. I wouldn't have bothered releasing the skin with the original rF adboard mapping as too many of them used shared art that got stretched/squashed, so @shi's additional work on this (and fixing a lot of the tree walls) was absolutely essential. He has the patience of a saint and is a really positive and valuable contributor to this community.

Last edited:
Additional race-cams for RT Sebring

A debt of gratitude to all involved, thanks to the Reboot Team! Superb track! Bumps and all! 👍

-- link in the description -- Merry Christmas to all -- be well --

Note: cams may require editing post-track-fix (deal with that then).

Nice! I’m working on a set of broadcast IMSA 2021 TV cameras for this track also.
AAA tracks like this, always get my camera juices flowing! :D

Nice! I’m working on a set of broadcast IMSA 2021 TV cameras for this track also.
AAA tracks like this, always get my camera juices flowing! :D
The track itself is great, having a laser-scanned version with the allegedly additional bumps is OK too in my books, and the community at large - it deserves rewarding footage for replays. Keep the forum informed of your release - all the best.

FERRARI F333 SP (1994)
CSP v0.1.72 or above required
new physics from scratch
• new suspensions geometry
• aero maps
Thank you for the work on this car, I find the physic on that car particularly well done, the car feels fantastic to drive.
Well done.

I hope in the future we get more of that kind of work, We have so many models, but so many have average physic at best.

Not complaining as I still enjoy them, but AC can do so much more that I hope we get more of this Ferrari type of efforts in 2022.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back