Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,768 comments
shi
I updated this Track, which was previously updated by Teddie.

Arctic Circle Raceway v0.4
changelog;
-Fixed the normals of the trees.
-Updated shaders.
-Created physical surfaces.
-Updated surfaces.ini.
-Updated ext_config.
-Added semaphore.ini.
-New VAO-Patch.
-Removed jet.kn5 and plane.kn5.
-Changed the position of Hotlap.
-Fixed a gap.
-Updated the UI.
-The contents of the texture file are now included in kn5.
-Created a replay cam.
-Changed the texture of the grass and curb.View attachment 1099393
Arctic Circle Raceway v0.5
Screenshot_ks_toyota_ae86_arctic_circle_raceway_9-0-122-21-31-21.jpg

changelog;
-ext_config.ini updated by @slider666 .
-Smoothed the edges of the track.
-More treewall and grass area.
-Fixed tree mapping.
-fresh logo and the sections.ini by @Fanapryde .
-Fixed the hole.

Enjoy.

Hi!! This is F40 LM_Lover.

This is my second modding Car.
1. 3d Model base : Forza Horizon 4(turn 10 Studio)
2. Converted by F40 LM_Lover.
3. Details
1) Doors animation(Extra A : Left_Door, Extra B : Right_Door)
2) Wiper animation
3) High Beam
4) Engine Cover animation(Extra C)
5) Turn Signals 6) Reverse Lights
4. Sounds : ks_ferrari 312_67
- The sound is not good. Please someone who has good skill regarding making sound mod make it for us!!!

Feedback is welcome!!

If you want to download, please visit my channel and you can find link in the description.

Is this the most gone over car in AC?
I have about 4 of them already.
Not knocking anyone at all BTW, just wondering if there are any other cars which people think have been given the same level of
treatment as this beast?

One of the nicest models IMO thats for sure, SMS modelling i assume, lovely looking bunch of pixels.
Indeed, one of the most modded cars in AC it seems, multiple versions / 'update paths' running around this thread alone, leading to the following confusion....

I really hope this was sarcasm .... twice

Let me get this straight, you credit yourself for using the extension I've made from scratch, without fixing the errors which evolved due to changes by Easy, who gets credited for stuff he hasnt even done too?

I applaud you for that one.

And because of the complete ignorance of my work on this car the community here at GTPlanet can thank you.

They can thank you for the facts that someone else can repair the extension again, what isnt a biggy tho, and they can thank you that I wont release the already nearly done update anymore announced in this post.
I wasn't aware that you also did updates in the past on this car.... Reading back it seems I missed Easy crediting your work.
My sincere apologies for that.

It started way earlier, a couple of years ago I released a physics update for this car, although way from perfect, the base was true to the original config / geometry and specs. Then I see an Easy overhaul popping up from nowhere (at least from my perception) with a slammed on physics set (I presume from the Moby Dick by looking at its values) moving things backwards again from a physics point of view.

Since it was X-mas holidays, a small side project looked interesting, so I started polishing the again, unaware of your add-ons. I'' put you in the credits!
I'm pretty sure when @_Bazza_ picks up on this he'll update the credits. If you look at a lot of the stuff he's released (with the ACL team); they all come with an extensive list of credits so if someone's been left off it it's no doubt an accidental oversight or mistake.

Don't get me wrong, you're completely founded in your point and there is too much of that around but I'm sure in this instance the accreditation can/will be rectified.

And my thanks for contributing to this excellent classic car.
Thanks for your support, you perfectly summarized it! No bad intentions or conspiracies to be found here!

3. Details
2) Wiper animation
3) High Beam
- The sound is not good. Please someone who has good skill regarding making sound mod make it for us!!!

Feedback is welcome!!

If you want to download, please visit my channel and you can find link in the description.

Did you mean F50, not F40?

;)

3. Details
2) Wiper animation
3) High Beam

Feedback is welcome!!

I've been moaning a lot about certain members here and I've decided I need to get over myself and stop being a grumpy old git so I thought I should give something back to try and make up for it.
I made this skin ages ago for another F50 GT1 and thought i'd adapt it for your car as it shouldn't take me too long to edit. Do you want this when it's finished?

__custom_showroom_1641741756.png

I've been moaning a lot about certain members here and I've decided I need to get over myself and stop being a grumpy old git so I thought I should give something back to try and make up for it.
I made this skin ages ago for another F50 GT1 and thought i'd adapt it for your car as it shouldn't take me too long to edit. Do you want this when it's finished?

View attachment 1104704
Wow! You are really fast!
My version is totally remapped the carpaint skins but, almost same location.
Thank you for it!

Question for people with knowledge of 3DSimED. Been fooling around with it and was wondering if this can be done. Hope I can explain this so it makes sense.

I opened two object .kn5 files and wanted to copy one object file from one .kn5 and use it to replace an object in another .kn5 file. I did the copy\paste, but when you paste it, it places the copied object in the location it was in the original. How (or can you) actually paste as a replacement? If it can be done, I can't seem to figure out how.

Thanks to all "those that shall not be named" that put in all the work to convert Camino Viejo De Montserrat. It's awesome to drive it today in Assetto Corsa, in VR, and with some of the great car mods we have.

Watch as I manage to keep this beast on the Elite Circuit. This one keeps you on your toes, and there can be a few "pucker" moments. You can see my "hand and foot work" in the inset videos, and I catch some air at a few places on each lap.

Download this track, with all its layouts, at this post in case you missed it!

Download a great skin by @Masscot, and yes, there's balloons!

I'm probably the only person that doesn't know this, but what game was this track originally featured in?

Question for people with knowledge of 3DSimED. Been fooling around with it and was wondering if this can be done. Hope I can explain this so it makes sense.

I opened two object .kn5 files and wanted to copy one object file from one .kn5 and use it to replace an object in another .kn5 file. I did the copy\paste, but when you paste it, it places the copied object in the location it was in the original. How (or can you) actually paste as a replacement? If it can be done, I can't seem to figure out how.
Isolate object and replace object button on the right side menu, as in you isolate one object, save it (save 3se) and then in second kn5 you right click/select object and replace it.

Last edited:

View attachment 1104704
Nae, grumpyness and ethics are different things.
Anyway didn't know that skin was yours (coincidence) so congrats.

Last edited:
Nae, grumpyness and ethics are different things.
Anyway didn't know that skin was yours (coincidence) so congrats.
Yeah true, but i've decided to leave the moaning to others as it doesn't do any good in the grand scheme of things. Not like our friend EASY cares and will change his ways is it? Anyway time for me to just enjoy the better things in life - like making liveries for GT1 cars and finishing up some other projects.
As for this skin it was a private livery i did for an old mod and it's been sitting on the hard drive doing nothing so thought it should get a makeover and see the light of day. Oh and some Pirelli tyres to match the logos :D

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back